• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
After sleeping for who knows how long Max woke up and stretched. 'What should I do? Is there anyone to talk and or prank?' He wondered as he left his prison. (His cell doesn't lock, as soon as he got out he broke it so he wouldn't be trapped)

Penance said:
"Heh of course i am. But i was wondering if we could bring arya"
Laying in bed, Arya would be gazing up at the ceiling. What the twins had said was still fresh in her mind. "What are they planing" she would murmur to herself.

[QUOTE="Ninja God]Before dozing off the twins thought about what Penance said. They really wouldn't mind her tagging along.

[/QUOTE]
"You never know she might be helpful in the escape."

StoneWolf18 said:
Not being able to sleep, Arya get up out of bed and exits her cell, attempting to find penance.
Penance saw her walk out of her cell. "Hey you're up late."

Penance said:
Penance saw her walk out of her cell. "Hey you're up late."
Nods "Yeah, well I just wanted to ask you about...er..." She pauses wondering wether to ask "What do the twins mean by "are you still on tonight?" " she would look up at him, not expecting an answers

Penance looked around to make sure no one was listening. "Well...us three made a plan that when everyone went to sleep we would try and breakout again."

She rolled out of her cell, her head stuffy. She was sore but she didn't know why. She stretched and yawned, walking down the deserted hallway to the other people, wanting to start a conversation.

Penance said:
Penance looked around to make sure no one was listening. "Well...us three made a plan that when everyone went to sleep we would try and breakout again."
Frowning slightly she would ask in a low voice "isn't this place heavily guarded or something? If it was easy to escape then I'm sure most of us wouldn't be here right now"

She heard something and walked toward the voice, "Hello?" She called out softly. She hated being alone and wanted to find the nearest person as soon as possible. She came a crossed James' door and gave a light knock, "James? Are you in there?" She would ask, tilting her head. @Isune

Max was walking around when he heard the wolf girl say heavily guarded. "Are you two planning some sort of honeymoon? Sad to say you have to plan it here." Max joked as he approached the two.

Peaceswore said:
Max was walking around when he heard the wolf girl say heavily guarded. "Are you two planning some sort of honeymoon?" Max joked as he approached the two.
As he approached she would whip around and rake the claws on her right hand across his face.

She walked away, knowing that James would probably not want to see her. She rounded the corner and bumped into Max talking to the werewolves, "Oops. Sorry." She said, looking at the floor. She raised her eyebrow as the female wolf swiped at Max. She shook her head, "Is there always going to be a fight?"

SurroundSound said:
She walked away, knowing that James would probably not want to see her. She rounded the corner and bumped into Max talking to the werewolves, "Oops. Sorry." She said, looking at the floor. She raised her eyebrow as the female wolf swiped at Max. She shook her head, "Is there always going to be a fight?"
"No, max just needs to mind his own business"

SurroundSound said:
Flicking the blood off her claws, Arya would reply "there will as long as he try's to start one."

When the girl swiped at him he turned to electricity making her attack go through him. "Mind my own business? That sounds boring." He said with a chuckle. "Wolf girl, carful who you attack." He said with a small sigh.

Rolling her eyes she would say "come one penance, let's not waste our time on him." After that was said Arya heads down the hall looking for a quite place to talk.

@Penance

She simply stood there, watching them. She didn't make any progress to having any new friends. They all seemed interested in the others instead of her. But she was one to not give up, "Why do you guys want to break out?"

SurroundSound said:
She simply stood there, watching them. She didn't make any progress to having any new friends. They all seemed interested in the others instead of her. But she was one to not give up, "Why do you guys want to break out?"
(How would she know that?)

"Wow you are going to hurt my feelings. Why can't we be friends?" He joked before getting serious. "If you guys are doing what I know you are doing then I want to help." He said with a straight face. (she can't know that)

StoneWolf18 said:
Rolling her eyes she would say "come one penance, let's not waste our time on him." After that was said Arya heads down the hall looking for a quite place to talk.
@Penance
"Heh, later sparky" he said as he walked away with arya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back