• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
With there ears cover they twins could barely hear by they understood her name was Casey. They looked down at the ground feeling foolish removing the layers off there ears. "Sorry bout that...." Craton started "...I'm Martine and that's Craton." The twins extended there hands towards the girl. Eyeing Penance they turned back to the a table. There chance of escape was impossible at this seeing that everyone decided to wake up.

Casey stuck out her unoccupied hand to the twins and shook both of their hands. "It's no big deal. If you weren't a little cautious I'd probably feel uncomfortable, because it's just not something I'm used to."

[QUOTE="Ninja God]With there ears cover they twins could barely hear by they understood her name was Casey. They looked down at the ground feeling foolish removing the layers off there ears. "Sorry bout that...." Craton started "...I'm Martine and that's Craton." The twins extended there hands towards the girl. Eyeing Penance they turned back to the a table. There chance of escape was impossible at this seeing that everyone decided to wake up.

[/QUOTE]
Getting up she would yawn. Going near she would whisper to the twins "come get me when your ready" Then she would walk out, heading for her cell.

Dympna woke up from her cell. She was able to walk out because she was one of the less, dangerous experiments. She walked to the cafeteria to get something to drink.

Mik was only allowed in certain places, luckily the cafeteria was one of them. She was one of the more dangerous and unstable experiment yet the amount of exercise, proteins and physical health creating fire demands lets her wander about.

[QUOTE="Ninja God]With there ears cover they twins could barely hear by they understood her name was Casey. They looked down at the ground feeling foolish removing the layers off there ears. "Sorry bout that...." Craton started "...I'm Martine and that's Craton." The twins extended there hands towards the girl. Eyeing Penance they turned back to the a table. There chance of escape was impossible at this seeing that everyone decided to wake up.

[/QUOTE]
Penance sat there frustrated that there are so many witnesses now. "Now what are we gonna do?" (Sorry I was gone so long my phone died)

Penance said:
Penance sat there frustrated that there are so many witnesses now. "Now what are we gonna do?" (Sorry I was gone so long my phone died)
Sighs "we can try and find somewhere else?" She asks in a Low voice so no one else could hear.

Peaceswore said:
Max let out a sigh. "I know a place where we can talk in private." He said in a low whisper.
Give max a quizzical look but then sighs "fine" she replies, still talking softly.

Max nodded and left the cafeteria. After they were out of ear shot of the others he spoke up. "Just so you know, I'm leading you to my prison. It's sound proof and in the area were the dangerous and...unstable experiment live so no one should dest-". He once again stopped talking since his right arm turned to electricity. He didn't say anything as he turned it physical again. Once he accomplished that he lead them to his electric blue room that had no electricity.

Peaceswore said:
Max nodded and left the cafeteria. After they were out of ear shot of the others he spoke up. "Just so you know, I'm leading you to my prison. It's sound proof and in the area were the dangerous and...unstable experiment live so no one should dest-". He once again stopped talking since his right arm turned to electricity. He didn't say anything as he turned it physical again.
"Assuming the other experiment don't follow us." He looked around to make sure no one was

"I broke the lock on my door, so to make sure no one enters without mu knowledge I set up a few traps.". He said calmly. "And believe me, they work."

Peaceswore said:
Max nodded and left the cafeteria. After they were out of ear shot of the others he spoke up. "Just so you know, I'm leading you to my prison. It's sound proof and in the area were the dangerous and...unstable experiment live so no one should dest-". He once again stopped talking since his right arm turned to electricity. He didn't say anything as he turned it physical again. Once he accomplished that he lead them to his electric blue room that had no electricity.
Would watch his arm, not bothering to ask and enters his room.

Eyeing the two wolf experiments and sparky, the twins sat thinking of a way. Walking out the cafeteria as a group would we suspicious but was the only option

Last edited by a moderator:
Sothena smiled.

"Well, what do you want to talk about Mari?"

She said as she begun to busy herself to keep her mind focused instead of wanting to run Penance down and demand why he wanted to outside.

The world was swirly.... I think I'm gonna throw up. Mik walked around in a daze, obviously her sedatives haven't worn off. I need an apple. " I NEED AN APPLE,SOMEONE GIMME A APPLE" Ignoring the looks the other expiremts gave her she marched on, determined to get her apple. "Where Electro, maybe he has a apple?" Runs around looking for Max

Mari shrugged at the question after a few moments of thinking about it, and smiled. "I don't know" giggled Mari like the little girl she was, Tats just standing there as quiet as ever. "Tatsy is not one for talking so it gets boring time to time" explained Mari honestly, not sure why she said it but said it anyway; Tats just blinking in response to the statement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back