• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Penance said:
Penance stood in the cell looking around. He looked at the twins "So what are we gonna do now?"
Would think for a a moment "well, anyone have any ideas?" She would ask after he had shut the door

Sothena cocked her head slightly before smiling.

"Would you like to go with me and Damion to town? Tats can come as well. Have you had any nightmares?"

She asked.

Mari thought about the question for a while and then nodded. "Not in a while" replied Mari before smiling and looking up at Tats, "Tatsy, can we go please?" begged Mari with puppy-dog eyes and after a few moments Tats nodded at her, "Yes" replied Tats before the two looked back up to Sothena.

As someone checked the twins started to talk all in unison. "So leaving the building without being followed is gonna be the hard part." The twins stood up straight. " "Us and penance will walk out the room towards the front door." "You and Arya will go back to the cafeteria." Craton started talking on his own. " you max will act like you were having a body freak like you do..." Continuing Martine "And Arya will pretend she has gotten shocked by the disembodied electrical body part." Craton explained "We should be outside by then. You will grab Arya and pretend to head to the nursery but actually head outside. Were we will be waiting in the bushes by the gate.

[QUOTE="Ninja God]As someone checked the twins started to talk all in unison. "So leaving the building without being followed is gonna be the hard part." The twins stood up straight. " "Us and penance will walk out the room towards the front door." "You and Arya will go back to the cafeteria." Craton started talking on his own. " you max will act like you were having a body freak like you do..." Continuing Martine "And Arya will pretend she has gotten shocked by the disembodied electrical body part." Craton explained "We should be outside by then. You will grab Arya and pretend to head to the nursery but actually head outside. Were we will be waiting in the bushes by the gate.

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm sounds solid. I like it." He grinned ear to ear about finally leaving

[QUOTE="Ninja God]As someone checked the twins started to talk all in unison. "So leaving the building without being followed is gonna be the hard part." The twins stood up straight. " "Us and penance will walk out the room towards the front door." "You and Arya will go back to the cafeteria." Craton started talking on his own. " you max will act like you were having a body freak like you do..." Continuing Martine "And Arya will pretend she has gotten shocked by the disembodied electrical body part." Craton explained "We should be outside by then. You will grab Arya and pretend to head to the nursery but actually head outside. Were we will be waiting in the bushes by the gate.

[/QUOTE]
Nods "I can do that."

"I can do that, I guess I'll freak out and run away after I make sure no one is following me I'll meet you guys outside.". Max said. (didn't read it correctly the first time ^^ ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Peaceswore said:
"I can do that, I guess I'll freak out and run away after I make sure no one is following me I'll meet you guys outside.". Max said.
"No your going to grab Arya and say your heading towards the infirmary." The twins said kind of tense hoping they understood. " then you will head outside."

Peaceswore said:
"I can do that, I guess I'll freak out and run away after I make sure no one is following me I'll meet you guys outside.". Max said.
"No your going to grab Arya and say your heading towards the infirmary." The twins said kind of tense hoping they understood. " then you will head outside."

Mik sat quietly munching on her apple, the drugs distilled from her body. She wasn't stupid, she knew something was happening but she just didn't know what. Sinking her white teeth into the apple and chewing mechanically ,she repeated this cycle. Only her eyes showed any emotion, fiery and excited , waiting for the moment Hell would break loose.

Max shrugged "Simple enough. When are we going to do this?" (My phone is about to die. Once it does I won't be on till 6/7 eastern)

Dympna sat eating a handful of nuts thinking. I must find some way to overcome my fearfulness. I dont want to be afraid of everything that I see. She sighed staring in the distance.

[QUOTE="Ninja God]The twins checked a clock. "It'll be best to do this...." Martine started. "...in the dark. Now would be the best time."Craton stated

[/QUOTE]
"Then we should go while we can"

"Ok, lets get this over with. I'll try to hold back the voltage.". He said to Arya as he stretched. (I can't remember how to spell her name)

((sorry I got to go I'll get back on as soon as i can))

The twins nodded at the them and opened the door. "Freedom is waiting," " lets go." they headed to the steps that led down and were far from any cells so none would see them heading downstairs.

The flames start winding up her feet and legs, her fingertips slowly flickering from the inside out. Tapping her foot in a slow,rhythmic beat Mik whispers fastly " It's happening"

Peaceswore said:
"Ok, lets get this over with. I'll try to hold back the voltage.". He said to Arya as he stretched. (I can't remember how to spell her name)

"Good. Twins lets go while we can."

Peaceswore said:

(You spelled it correctly)

Nods "ok, shall we start" she asks gesturing towards the door

[QUOTE="Ninja God](Me and Penance already headed out. But we should wait to post anything till Peaceswore gets back)

[/QUOTE]
Ah ok))

[QUOTE="Ninja God](Me and Penance already headed out. But we should wait to post anything till Peaceswore gets back)

[/QUOTE]
(Sounds good)

((I'm back a lot sooner than expected)

Max quickly checked to make sure no one was wondering around his cell before turning to Arya. "It may seem a bit odd if we arrive at the same time so I'll head to the cafeteria first." He said before going to a light that was at the end of the hall and jumping into it he then jumped out of a light that was in the cafeteria.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back