• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Max was able to find the routes that avoided all the experiments though they had a close call. Once they got rid of the nosy experiment (he knocked him out and hid him in a janitor's closet), they arrived at the meeting point. When he got there a heavy smell of blood was in the air. "So I guess you guys did your part?" He asked as he walked toward a few bushes near the gate.

StoneWolf18 said:
Nearing the door, the sent of blood fills her nose. Frowning she would ask "who got in your way?"
"Oh nothing major just what used to be a whole guard...heheh used to be."

Penance said:
"Oh nothing major just what used to be a whole guard...heheh used to be."
The hood of the black cloak annoying her greatly she would use her claws and neatly cut 2 slits for her ears. Donning the cloak once Arya sighs in relief as her ears fit through the holes "that's better" she would say. Then looking around she would ask "Er now what?"

"Alright guys let hurry. Step over here and bunch up were busting out of this place." As soon as everyone step in closer." A gold pillar formed under them leading them way above the wall. Then a set of silver steps leading down to the other side of the wall. "Ladies first." the twins said in unison

[QUOTE="Ninja God]"Alright guys let hurry. Step over here and bunch up were busting out of this place." As soon as everyone step in closer." A gold pillar formed under them leading them way above the wall. Then a set of silver steps leading down to the other side of the wall. "Ladies first." the twins said in unison

[/QUOTE]
Nodding she would turn to max saying "Ladies first" slapping him on the back she would continue "Go get'em tiger." A smirk forming on her face.

Max stumbled forward a bit and looked at her. "Really?" He asked as he put on a hurt expression. "Sorry, but he was talking to you." He said with a smirk as his hand turned to electricity. He rolled his eyes as he turned it physical.

"Just go, this thing is pretty big a and someones gonna notice it sooner ore later." The twins said pushing the group hurriedly down the stairs . the golden pillar disapeared into the ground and the silver steps disapeared every step they took leaving no way for someone to follow them.

Max let out a small laugh as he followed Arya the pillar. Once he was at the top he didn't bother to walk down the, instead he just jumped though he turned to electricity and floated above the ground in case there were some traps on the ground.

"Am I the only one who is finding this way to easy? I tried to escape once and things ended very badly." Max said as he turned physical and landed next to the twins.

Peaceswore said:
"Am I the only one who is finding this way to easy? I tried to escape once and things ended very badly." Max said as he turned physical and landed next to the twins.
Landing she would frown "yeah...if they didn't want us to escape there would be guards all over us right now..."

[QUOTE="Ninja God]"Yeah maybe they wanted us to escape." Stated Martine "To see how we do in the outside world." Craton said finishing the statement.

[/QUOTE]
"Well I don't know about you penance but until my shift is done I'll blend right in"

"I don't know, they were please at all when I tried to get the hell out of here before." Max said his senses on high alert. 'And I kinda want them to try and stop us, gives me a reason to kill some of the bastards that let me suffer.' He thought though he kept a straight face.

"No time to think about that" the twins spotted a road about a mile away from the lab. "Let's head that way...." "...Maybe we can hijack..." "..a car and find somewhere to hide."

Damion had heard that a breakout was happening, he quickly flew throughout the lab; trying to find those responsible. He could see a small pillar and quickly flew towards it. It disappeared and he saw the main culprits! He landed behind them and said,"And where exactly do you guys think your going?"

"I call to drive!" Max said before looking behind him. "Great dragon boy." He muttered. "Um we are taking a walk...wanna join?" He joked as he faced the guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back