• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Darius hears a bunch of commotion outside the door. Hmm. I should see whats going on. He thought. Darius flipped over and turned invisible to scope it out.

The guards instantly took out a special armor piercing round and opened fire on the twins. A few other guards took out their weapons and instantly pointed them towards Penance.

Would have her back against the truck, looking and the guards around her she couldn't find an exit. Not wanting to fight but she didn't want to go to the lab either. So she just stayed put, gazing out at everyone.

Max looked over at the guars and smirked. "Funny ideas? I hope you know I can kill you with out shocking you. I'm electricity I can move at unbelievable sp- you know what let me show you." He said as he turned into electricity. At light speed he charged at a guard and turned his hand physical due to the amount of speed behind his attack, he pierced right through the armor and heart. "I hate you all." He muttered before he grabbed his gun and opened fire on the other guard making sure the corpse protected any vitals.

Through the bullets the twins swung and swung ignoring the bullets through rage. Regenerating the armor Evey time they got shot the twins screamed and screaming knowing there resistance wasn't gonna last for long. "We will stay in this hell hole no longer. We shall die fighting for our freedom."

Would watch at Penance would attack the guards around her. But the ones he didn't get were forming a tighter ring.

Sothena smiled before picking something up off a counter that was in her bedroom. It was the symbol of her "friend's" sect or what he said...Assassins. Could they really exist outside this island and the lab? Would they...welcome her with open arms or treat her like some freak? So many questions but so many answers as well. She wanted to fly again. To taste the sky's embrace...Tears began to run down her face and she didn't hide them.

The guards continued shooting at the twins, and also began firing and Penance. This time however, the guards starting aiming towards vital areas; the head and neck.

"FOOD FEED ME FOOD! CARNAGE I SMELL FIGHT! LET ME OUT LET ME OUT LET ME OUT" yelled a voice through out the night, Zors' instincts were taking over as he heard the sounds of fighting on the surface, he was hungry for battle... and for flesh! Oh how long it had been since he eaten, a few hours at least. Deep down, Zor knew they would either bring him the bodies, food, or even better let him out to fight; something they did whenever a massive outbreak like this happened.

Mari walked up into Sothenas' room and went to hug her leg, being how tall she was this was all she could really do. "Don't cry, me and Tatsy are here for you" stated Mari with a smile, trying to cheer her up. Tats just stood there, silent as always. His elf like ears perked up, he heard the sound of fighting outside. "The twins have sparked a rebellion" stated Tats as he stared down the hall towards where the voice has originated. "If they do not stop soon, they will release...him... It is safer for us to stay locked in either this room or Maris', and we should hurry" stated Tats again before walking into the room.

Darius continued to look at the fight without getting into it himself. Wow, these people are determined to kill everyone. He nodded invisabliy.

StoneWolf18 said:
Would watch at Penance would attack the guards around her. But the ones he didn't get were forming a tighter ring.
"Geez how many guards do they need?" He kept slashing at the guards

She ran outside hearing all the commotion. Seeing guard shootings at Penance, Arya, Max and the twins, her mouth gaped open. Despite herself Mikai laughed and clapped her hands. Igniting her skin she twirled around in a circle, burning down everything in her way " This is great!!"

The guards soon seemed to back off. They then grabbed something that seemed like a mini cell and said,"Release Experiment 10 he'll take good care of them." The quickly opened the containment unit and continued to quickly retreat, leaving only the truck that they carried him in.

Sothena hugged Mari and heard what Tats said before shivering. That experiment wasn't part of her flock and never would be. She nodded before locking the door, which had numerous locks on it since the last time...HE...tried to eat her while he was out. Her wings almost seemed to never move but when they do, pain shoots through her body. It was one of those moments where her wings moved and she gasped. The bones in her wings had been crushed and repeatedly been so since she had tried to escape many times.

"Experiment 10?" Max question as he fell to one of his knees and panted. He had used up a bit of his power and was getting tired 'I need electricity.' He thought. (is there any street lamps or anything of the sort around him?)

Peaceswore said:
"Experiment 10?" Max question as he fell to one of his knees and panted. He had used up a bit of his power and was getting tired 'I need electricity.' He thought. (is there any street lamps or anything of the sort around him?)
(the truck)

Zor broke through the iron doors of the lab, the whole was incredibly large he stood there a smile on his face. "BLOOD! CARNAGE! FIGHT! WIN! EAT! FOOOOD!" yelled the figure as he ran at a unbelievable speed towards the other experiments, no readable emotion on his face. He rammed right into the twins, his blade piercing the stomach region of their armor before locking them to the ground, quickly removing them and heading towards Max, drooling as he did so.

Darius turned his invisibility off for a moment to tell the others he was there. He made the shh gesture and turned it back on. Then he went to pick on the guards.

"What the hell is that!" Max exclaimed as he shakily stood up. He quickly glanced around. 'Electricity! I need some!' He thought franticly. His eyes laid on the truck and he smirked. 'I hope we don't need it for later.' He thought as he speed over to it and absorbed it electricity. "That's better." He muttered. He glanced at the twins before facing the monster. "They sure mess you up." He said as he slowly moved away from the truck his eyes not leaving his enemy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back