• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Zor continued to laugh throughout the explosion and when it finally happened, he was launched at the truck, completely destroying it. He seemed to hurt him for a few moments he did not respond, but it was more of a dazzed hurt as it just pissed him off. He roared a might roar as he quickly killed a guard near him and ate him whole, "AMAZING! FRESH BLOOD!" smiled the creature before taking off again at another

experiment

StoneWolf18 said:
Looking around she spots the tree line of the forest that's nearby. "penance! Max!" She would scream while gesturing towards the forest. She knew that if they didn't stop fighting now, it would kill them all.
Penance saw her pointing "got it. lets go max!!"

Tats nodded and went up to the wing, gently touching it as he checked each bone. "The bones are cracked, they will heal over time. If you were to get a transplant from me like Mari, the bone will heal faster" replied the boy as Mari giggled and hugged Sothena back, just like a little kid would; the giraffe stuck between the two. She carried the Giraffe around everywhere since Tats' made it for her.

Penance said:
Penance saw her pointing "got it. lets go max!!"
Nodding she would bolt to the tree line. To move faster she would sink down to all fours. After running for a considerable amount of time she would slow to a stop and lean on a tree, panting.

The twins looked as the monster as he took the exlposion of the Gold and silver like it was nothing, Martine and Craton shed tears'Well looks like we were no help' 'I know brother but im glad we died fighting.' those were the last thoughts of the twins as there bodies melted into the ground. (O:))

StoneWolf18 said:
Nodding she would bolt to the tree line. To move faster she would sink down to all fours. After running for a considerable amount of time she would slow to a stop and lean on a tree, panting.
Penance ran towards the trees and stopped when he reached arya. "That thing..." He said panting "...is strong."

The guards whistled and said,"That's enough 10, those idiots can't do much now." There was a small line of raw meat and blood leading to a new cell with a large pile of fresh meat laying inside of it for "10".

Max laid unconscious on the ground electricity sparking from him every now and then, but other then that he was completely still.

Penance said:
Penance ran towards the trees and stopped when he reached arya. "That thing..." He said panting "...is strong."
Arya nods "yeah, really...hey.....I think...there's....a town....nearby.." She said in between breaths

Zor smelled the air around him, something had died, but it wasn't human; so he cursed outloud as he began to eat the bodies of the dead guards, seemingly completely forgetting the others. The guards slowly lead him back through the whole and into the cell at the bottom of the lab, deep underground until he either broke free or was called upon by them once more. his blade pierced through the ground like it was butter, it more resembled a demon then a mutant.

Tats nodded at the girls response, "When you are ready I shall preform it myself, but not tonight there is to much going on..." Tats went silent as he could hear Zor walk past them, being lead by the guards as he ate dead bodies. Mari hugged Sothena even harder out of fear. "It is done" replied Tats solemnly as he looked out the window; everyone was accountable for but the twins...

StoneWolf18 said:
Arya nods "yeah, really...hey.....I think...there's....a town....nearby.." She said in between breaths
"Good...ugh damn...the twins are dead...and sparky's unconscious...should i go get him?" He said still panting from running

Sothena gazed at Zor in hatred. Her ability of flight was taken by the massive outbreak some years ago and he had been set loose on them. Of her original flock, none say her survived. It was only because she kept singing troubadour songs to keep him confused. She hugged Mari back.

Tats saw that Mari was scared and hugging Sothena, and that Sothena was in rage, but who could blame her? Her power of flight was taken away by the creature. Tats put a hand on her shoulder, a hand of comforting as he had learned from Mari. Mari continued to hug her until Zor was gone, "Is it gone?" asked Mari, not daring to look away from Sothena and Tats. "...Yes... he is" replied Tats.

Sothena began to sing a soft troubadour song so Mari could calm down and possibly sleep. She felt Tats' hand on her shoulder and continued to sing, possibly knowing Zor could hear as well.

Penance said:
"Good...ugh damn...the twins are dead...and sparky's unconscious...should i go get him?" He said still panting from running
Nodding she would say "yeah, meet me here when you get him. I'm going to go see this town." Getting up she would sigh and would head off in the town's direction.

Maris' hug loosened from Sothena as her eyes began to droop, her fighting to not go to sleep. "Nighty Night" was all she managed to say before she fell asleep right in Sothenas' hands. Tats' chuckled to himself, "Your singing is good" replied the boney boy

Standing in a dark, moist cell was a twitching form that shook in excitement as he viewed the object before him. All around him were the skittering, writhing forms of thousands of fat roaches. They climbed along the walls, the partially eaten bedframe, each other, and the form himself. At present time the majority of them were trying scratch their way into the object with their mandibles and hairy legs. Some flew around from one wall to another, almost every cockroach in the room was from one part of the facility or another. All gathered for the prize that had been promised.

Crawler was wrapped up in his insectoid wings, his smaller counterparts crawling along his form as if he himself was just another ornament. His breathing was ragged, but he kept his large black eyes glued to the present he had been given for his cooperation. A limb slipped out of the cloak-like form of his wings, and carefully pulled along the edge of the object, cutting only slightly into it. He proceeded to do this again as he made some hissing noises, the surrounding roaches made a wide berth for the object.

When Crawler was finished with his cutting, the box easily fell apart. A slightly brown colored drool oozed from his mandibles as the prize was revealed.

A rather large pile of brown sugar, its scent immediately radiating from the pile and reaching the olfactory systems of every roach and the room. All modesty was gone, Crawler and every Roach in the room focused on the sugar. Being the largest and most imposing, Crawler flared his wings and let all of his hairy insectoid limbs flail as he let out a loud hiss that had the faint sound of laughter behind it. After doing such he fell forward, trying to scrape as much of the sugar toward his mandibles as his smaller counterparts took their cue to start fighting for the scraps. They began twisting poking in order to squeeze between Crawler's flailing limbs. The ones on the walls flew onto Crawler's folded up wings as they twitched in time with his sloppy eating. The room was filled with even more pungent odor as the ghastly display of Crawler and the thousands of roaches feasting filled the cell and wafted out of its bars.

Once finished, Crawler sighed in near-orgasmic bliss as his mandibles scraped at the bare floor, passing over his smaller counterparts who began to strip the floor clean of all traces of the sugar. Realizing his time was over, Crawler returned to his former position as the other roaches who had gotten their fill clung to him. Wrapping himself in his wings again, the man-sized cockroach opened his cell door long enough to let several of his smaller counterparts scurry out.

He waited for some time before one came back. If Crawler could smile he would've. Getting on all of his limbs Crawled scurried out of his cell and through the somewhat empty halls of the facility. With most of the experiments out lollygagging about the testing zones on the island, Crawler would be able to move about unencumbered, save the ones that hadn't left so far.

The army of roaches was beginning to disperse from Crawler's cell, crawling through the halls and disappearing into small cracks and crevices to return to their homes in the very walls of his prison. Crawler made his way to the cafeteria, spotting what he had been told of earlier but had been convinced was nothing more than rumors. A plate partially full of toothpaste-filled Oreos.

Crawler could practically feel the drool splattering onto the floor beneath him as his wings unfurled and he greedily devoured the sweet minty treats. Using two legs he pulled the rest of them to his midsection and began the trek back to his ruin of a cell. The roaches in the halls dispersing as he passed, still devouring the offending Oreos.

By the time he was back in his cell with the door closed, the roaches in the halls had returned to their previous homes, and a much smaller group of them remained in Crawler's cell as he finished his meal with a hiss of enjoyment.

StoneWolf18 said:
Nodding she would say "yeah, meet me here when you get him. I'm going to go see this town." Getting up she would sigh and would head off in the town's direction.
(Isune said there is no town on this island)

"Thank you. I was fused with the few genes of a nightingale and most of the genes are of an eagle. Once my wings are healed...I want to escape but I don't want to leave Mari here with all these experiments and the scientists...I don't want to go back under a knife to loose my wings."

Sothena said.

Penance said:
Nodding she would say between breaths "yeah...just...meet me here...I'm..going...to..go explore...a bit..."

Tats smiled at the girl, happy that Mari was able to make a friend that good. "For me, my purpose is to let Mari live; I am to spend my whole life to her" stated Tats' neither ashamed at the fact nor hateful of the fact; it was no secret the two were close, and Tats was proud he could help someone live. "Will you want the transplant tomorrow?" asked the purple haired boy.

Penance ran over to max to see if he was ok. "sparky you alright? Dont make me curb stomp you awake."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back