• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
((That's really up to @Isune to decide, i trust him to stop Zor when he deems it necissary so no one dies, but till then Zor is just on a rampage. Also i'd have to ask if we can tone the posting down a notch so everyone has a chance to respond)

(The thing that was released and attacking the escapees or check the character signup to get a good look at what he looks like)

Tats looked out the window to the sight unfolding, "He's out" he simply stated before closing the shades so Mari could not see. "Can you help me distract Mari from that?" asked Tats in a whisper so Mari would not hear, her pouting when he did that, she felt left out. "What'cha talking about Tatsy?" asked Mari innocently, trying to get him to talk.

(He is a experiment that went horrifically wrong, the scientists messed up royally)

Sothena smiled and nodded, through her pain.

"Mari, would you like to see my wings?"

She asked and mentally prepared herself for a massive amount of pain.

Dympna shook. #10 was out. She'd better get to high ground so she could stay away. She looked for a ledge and jumped up on it.

(He is an experiment, he was experimented on lol, just look at the character sign up, he is on page 6)

Zor seemed to not notice nor care that Max had said anything as he quickly pounced onto Max with extreme speed and force, pinning him to the ground. Zor accidentally got his blade stuck into the ground though as the mouth on his chest was now opened, tentacles grabbing out at him as he tried to devour the poor boy. "FOOD! BLOOD WARM!"

"I would love to" smiled Mari as she looked up to Sothena, she had never seen her wings nor use them before, so Mari was pretty excited, the only people with wings she saw was Damian and Tats from time to time.

Horror filling her eyes as she would see Zor. Still having her back against the truck, Arya would look around for a possible escape

The twins gasped as they were thrown off the sword. Crayon and Martine looked at each other. 'This is it huh' Craton said talking to Martine in there mind. 'Yeah I guess so' Martine answred 'only one thing left to do' they said together. Craton slowly crawled towards the gate while Martine lay dieing clinging on the last bit of life. "1 foot" they said together out loud. Inching farther away "2 feet"

"3 feet"

"4 feet"

Every foot getting farther and farther away from each other.

Max was completely grossed out as to what was happening, but remained focus. He discharged a LOT of electricity into the creature before turning him self into electricity and moving away a safe distance. 'He better have felt that, unlike with what I did to Arya, I didn't go easy.' He thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Darius blinked in again. "I dont know, distract it?" He floated shrugging his shoulders.

Sothena smiled before ruffling her wings and began to lift them but pain shot straight through her body and she stopped. She never liked it that she couldn't fly anymore.

"I'm so sorry Mari. You see, I can't lift my wings as I've been...clipped. Meaning I can't fly or use them without pain running through me."

She looked at Tats and whispered.

"They repeatedly crushed my bones when I had escaped so when they move, they hurt."

"Not good at distractions...but i am good at breaking!!!" Penance roared as he jumped on zor's back and just started clawing at it.

As the twins scooted farther away the ground began to shake. No one knew what happened when the twins got farther than 10 feet.

"6 feet"

It may kill them but they were dieing already

"7 feet"

When they were far from each other an enormous amount if gold a silver emerge front he ground

"8feet"

When it all gets above ground the twins can move it to any source

"9 feet"

And explode it on contact with an enormous amount of brain wave power

"10 feet"

An overwhelming amount of precious metalemerged from all over the island standing still in the air waiting for a command

The electricity would have normally been somewhat effective against a creature, including Zor; but due to his metal blade being stuck in the ground, it passed right through him and into the ground, like a conductor. He looked up at the boy and put on a frown. "TASTE BAD!" shouted the creature before it ran up to him and jumped, then preceded to back hand the boy in the face (lol sorry had to) and preceded to look around for anything else to try and eat. Zor back away before he began to smell the area around him, he saw penances and just spitted at the thought, fur taste bad! thought Zor as he began to scan around for something else to eat. He saw the thing above them and laughed like a maniac to himself

That was a sad day thought Tats as he remembered seeing it happened, personally Tats had never been in a single rebellion, he had a purpose to serve and nothing else. Mari frowned before she motioned for Sothena to bend down. Once she did she kissed the wings like a little girl and hugged Sothena again, "I'm sorry that happened to you, but they are so pretty" smiled Mari, once more trying to cheer up the girl.

"Bro, you get #10, I'll get the twins." Darius said and swooped down to get one to bring him to the other.

"No one else will die today." The twins pointed to #10 and all the metal gathered around the experiment into the size of a ball almost bigger than the island. They moved the ball higher and higher into the air making it so the explosion wouldn't hurt anyone else.

Mik ignites, flames raging around her. " I wanna join!" running at Zor full speed

Mik ignites, flames raging around her. " I wanna join!" running at Zor full speed

Looking around she spots the tree line of the forest that's nearby. "penance! Max!" She would scream while gesturing towards the forest. She knew that if they didn't stop fighting now, it would kill them all.

Sothena sadly smiled at Mari and hugged her back. She saw Mari as a permanent part of her flock as the little girl could do no harm to her. She then looked at Tats.

"My bones might be able to be healed but I would like to fly again. Tats, would you check my wing bones?"

She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back