• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
The twins spun around. "Never mind. RUN FOR THE TRUCK." The twins rose a long and wide silver wall between them and the dragon. Turning back around heading got the truck.

Sighing she would start to head over to the truck when a throbbing pain started in the back of her head "shit" she would mutter. The pain growing she yell "Penance, we have a small problem" The pain extreme she would fall to her knees, holding her head in her hands.

Damion made his arms rest at his sides (Even though he wanted to bash that guy's face in) and said,"Really know? Well just thought I'd tell you that the truck over there won't get your far...you'll either run out of gas, or out of land."

He sighed, he knew they wouldn't listen. He quickly flew over the walls and landed once again and said,"If you don't believe me, go look over there." He then pointed to a small, cliff like area for them to take a look at.

StoneWolf18 said:
Sighing she would start to head over to the truck when a throbbing pain started in the back of her head "shit" she would mutter. The pain growing she yell "Penance, we have a small problem" The pain extreme she would fall to her knees, holding her head in her hands.
"Damn not now.." He ran over and picked up arya and ran with her to the truck. He jumped in the back of the truck. "Someone drive!"

(I'm guessing everyone completely missed my post but alright.) The twins stopped as Damion spoke. Lowering the wall the twins said in unison "what do you mean run out of land. "

Once again, Damion said,"Look right there geniuses!" He continued to point to the cliff like area.

Martine and Craton turned slowly and looked at the cliff. "Ok why are we looking over there." They said squinting trying to make out what he meant.

All that could be seen were some pointed rocks and the ocean. Nothing more, nothing less. Damion simply said,"Tsk, tsk, tsk, looks like someone didn't think things through...the ocean goes on for miles."

Max placed his hand on his forehead. "Damn it." He muttered as he looked at the ocean. "I should have guess, they wouldn't let things like us live on a continent." He said solemnly. 'I just may be able to get to some other civilization if I can just find some sort of tech that is connected with the out side. Or maybe I could fly...no if I fall into the ocean then it's over.'

Damion sighed,"Well I should leave you guys with the guards, so see ya!" He waved with a smirk on his face and quickly fled the scene with the use of his wings. He flew right over the wall and back to the lab. From there, loads of guards charged through the gate; all in very heavy armor. One guard shouted,"We have you surrounded! Give up now and you will be returned to the lab with no issues!"

Penance said:
"Damn not now.." He ran over and picked up arya and ran with her to the truck. He jumped in the back of the truck. "Someone drive!"
The pain lessening she would shake her head as she climbs out of the truck. Chuckling she would say to max "heheh they should have mixed your DNA with that of a fish then" she smirked at him just imagining the hilarious results.

[QUOTE="Ninja God]The twins fell to there knees. "So we were on a island the whole fucking time. " the twins frustrated trying to take in the site.

[/QUOTE]
"Great i should've known something like that would've happened"

Darius was hanging upside down by his tail near the door. "Oh it seems some people have gotten loose. I wonder if any cute people tried to get out." He said to himself as a bunch of guards ran out.

Isune said:
Damion sighed,"Well I should leave you guys with the guards, so see ya!" He waved with a smirk on his face and quickly fled the scene with the use of his wings. He flew right over the wall and back to the lab. From there, loads of guards charged through the gate; all in very heavy armor. One guard shouted,"We have you surrounded! Give up now and you will be returned to the lab with no issues!"
Glancing to the others she would sigh, knowing that they wouldn't give up easily

All sound had left the twins and only he sound of a faint women's voice entered there heads. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry." The voice of there mother was heard. The image of them being taken away by some men in white lab coats and the painful cries of there mother entered there mind. "Were gonna be stuck here forever." The twins said slowly walking towards the lab heads down tears forming in there eyes

All sound had left the twins and only he sound of a faint women's voice entered there heads. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry." The voice of there mother was heard. The image of them being taken away by some men in white lab coats and the painful cries of there mother entered there mind. "Were gonna be stuck here forever." The twins said slowly walking towards the lab heads down tears forming in there eyes

Max felt completely hopeless. This entire time all he wanted to do was get the hell out to stop being their experiment...their toy to see his sister, to see the world. And just when he thought he was out they do this? "I hate you all." Max muttered as electricity began to dance viciously around him. "Why in the hell did you tease us like this?" He questioned as he stood up and glared at the guards, wondering how many he could kill before they stopped him.

Looking at Max's resistance. The twins looked at the guard. "What are we crying about." "Were the Argetnum and Augum twins." They covered there intire bodies in thick body armer. Martine held a Huge axe and Craton a Huge Sword. "Let's go down in flames. They said screaming running into the huge crowd of guards.

"Well i dont know about you guys.." He walked over to where max was standing. "But if im gonna die..im gonna die fighting!" Penance smiled and got ready to fight

A guards looked at Max and said,"Don't you dare get any funny ideas bub, these suits are insulated." The all raised their guns at the rest and said,"Move before you are forced to!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back