• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Her eyes rolled around wildly when she saw Max enter the cafeteria, " What is going on? , what's he going to do , escape ?"

Max looked at the fire girl and raised an eyebrow. "I'm hungry, so I came to the room which gives me food. " He said as he walked over to the fridge. (why would she think he is trying to escape?)

Peaceswore said:
Max looked at the fire girl and raised an eyebrow. "I'm hungry, so I came to the room which gives me food. " He said as he walked over to the fridge. (why would she think he is trying to escape?)
(( she's delusional and no one would believe her)) " Okay... maybe we can share some steak later" Hold up peace of bloody meat

When they reached the bottom there was a door that opened into the front door area. "Hey Pen..." Whispered Martine " Sniff out the area.." Whispered Martine "...make sure no one is there." Finished Craton

"I AM HUNGRY!!!" yelled a voice that echoed through the lab, the voice originating from a cell at the very bottom of the laboratory. Inside the cage was a beast surrounded by carnage of his previous meals, a man had walked through the door only a short time ago with his meal. Not only did he already finish the food, he was now devouring the man; taking his time to let his screams make it all the better. He savored... no reveled in the screams of terror that reverberated through the lab; loud chewing and slurping noises could be heard as the screaming soon ceased.

"Got it." Penance walked around sniffing the air. "Hmm all there is is a guard by the front gate, which should be no problem."

He glanced at the girl and shrugged. "I guess, but it need to be cooked more, I prefer mine's medium rare." He said as he got out some chicken that was already cooked. He placed it on the counter and put some on a separate plate. After ward he glanced around and saw Arya, he gave her a slight nod signaling he was about to put the plan in action, careful that only she saw it.

Martine and Craton nodded heading through the front door as quiet as possible busting the alarm system as they passed through. They motioned penance to a bush a little far from the wall facing the towards the back of the guard. "When we say go. You jump on him and slice his through before he can shoot or scream and jump in to the bushes with us that are right there by the gate. "

[QUOTE="Ninja God]Martine and Craton nodded heading through the front door as quiet as possible busting the alarm system as they passed through. They motioned penance to a bush a little far from the wall facing the towards the back of the guard. "When we say go. You jump on him and slice his through before he can shoot or scream and jump in to the bushes with us that are right there by the gate. "

[/QUOTE] "got it."

Peaceswore said:
He glanced at the girl and shrugged. "I guess, but it need to be cooked more, I prefer mine's medium rare." He said as he got out some chicken that was already cooked. He placed it on the counter and put some on a separate plate. After ward he glanced around and saw Arya, he gave her a slight nod signaling he was about to put the plan in action, careful that only she saw it.
Arya caught his nod as she walks over next to him, looking for something to eat.

"Ehhh there's not much here"

"What are you talking about have you even opened the fridge?" He asked as he put away the remain chicken. He then walked back to his plate and grabbed it. However before he even took a step from the counter the his arm burst into electricity. "Shit!" He exclaimed as he turned his shoulder away from Arya. Once he got it physical again he looked over at Arya. The sudden burst had made her fall to the ground and she was 'twitching' from the amount of electricity that went through her. "Crap!" Was all he muttered before picking her up and began to head to the infirmary.

Peaceswore said:
"What are you talking about have you even opened the fridge?" He asked as he put away the remain chicken. He then walked back to his plate and grabbed it. However before he even took a step from the counter the his arm burst into electricity. "Shit!" He exclaimed as he turned his shoulder away from Arya. Once he got it physical again he looked over at Arya. The sudden burst had made her fall to the ground and she was 'twitching' from the amount of electricity that went through her. "Crap!" Was all he muttered before picking her up and began to head to the infirmary.
"Gahh" she would exclaim. The "shock" from them electricity flared through her body as it started to twitch and convulse. Mac has picked her up and headed to the infirmary.

"I think i'll take him out now." Penance jumped from the bushes with his claws out and immediately cut the guard in two then hid in the bush with the twins. "Ahh that was satisfying." He said grinning

"Go!" the twins said abrudtly ad the guard stood still gun aimed downward unaware of what was happening. The twins ran the way towards the bush as penance pounced

The twins grinned "put his body..." "In those bush and hop in here with us." The twins said switching parts of the sentences as usual ."they should be..." "Out here any minute..."

[QUOTE="Ninja God]The twins grinned "put his body..." "In those bush and hop in here with us." The twins said switching parts of the sentences as usual .

[/QUOTE]
Penance nodded. He picked up both pieces of the guard and hid them in a bush and quickly rejoined the twins

Max placed Arya on one of the infirmary beds before heading to the door. He quickly looked both ways making sure no one followed. Once he was sure they were alone he closed the door and looked at Arya. "Nice acting, I hope I didn't put to many volts in that." He said calmly as he stayed near the door keeping his ears open. "Anyway should we wait a bit before meeting the others or just go on ahead." He asked as he raised his hood.

Peaceswore said:
Max placed Arya on one of the infirmary beds before heading to the door. He quickly looked both ways making sure no one followed. Once he was sure they were alone he closed the door and looked at Arya. "Nice acting, I hope I didn't put to many volts in that." He said calmly as he stayed near the door keeping his ears open. "Anyway should we wait a bit before meeting the others or just go on ahead." He asked as he raised his hood.
"You did fine" Arya replied. Getting up she walks over to the cabinet and take a cloak out. Putting the large black cloak on she would say "I was exploring a while ago and found this here." Pulling it over her shoulders then flattening her ears to her head so she would put the hood up she would nod "let's go"

He opened the door and once again checked to make sure the coast was clear. After a few seconds he walked out and motioned her to follow. He then lead the way to where they were suppose to rendezvous with the others. 'Let's hope we don't run into any other experiments if we do I might have to knock them out.' He thought as he lead the way without a word.

Peaceswore said:
He opened the door and once again checked to make sure the coast was clear. After a few seconds he walked out and motioned her to follow. He then lead the way to where they were suppose to rendezvous with the others. 'Let's hope we don't run into any other experiments if we do I might have to knock them out.' He thought as he lead the way without a word.
She would quickly follow him, her ears limited by the hood her would hope that Max's hearing was at least better than a humans

Users who are viewing this thread

Back