• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Peaceswore said:
((No she didn't only Max overheard part of it))
Sonus is the controller of sound. She has about 100x the amount of hearing others have. xD But if you don't want her to hear that, then ok.))

James slowly woke up and looked around for a moment. He then stood up and walked over to the door and said,"Hello? What happened?" He then opened the door and saw that girl from earlier. He rubbed his eyes lightly and said,"What happened?"

Penance said:
"Heh, later sparky" he said as he walked away with arya
She would walk around a few corners then stops to ask penance "You know a quite place to talk?" Her voice was barely a whisper.

Max let out a sigh when the two ignored him. 'I will get out of this hell.' He thought as he clenched his fist. (Does the prisons have a lot of electricity?)

Peaceswore said:
Max let out a sigh when the two ignored him. 'I will get out of this hell.' He thought as he clenched his fist. (Does the prisons have a lot of electricity?)
(Ehh I would assume so for how big the building is. All the lights and appliances.)

StoneWolf18 said:
She would walk around a few corners then stops to ask penance "You know a quite place to talk?" Her voice was barely a whisper.
Penance thought for a moment "hmm we could go to the cafeteria since everyone's asleep and wont be there eating."

((Aside from the vending machines, the lights, and the dish washer...not that much, besides the power is pretty much shut off at night.))

(The more the merrier)

The twins woke up abruptly and checked the time. They quietly got off the bed and looked outside of there door. Spotting James door open. "F*** why..." Stated Craton " ...is he up" finished Martine. The twins stood at the door for a minute before opening it. They scurried towards the lights hoping to find just Penance since he wasn't in his cell when they checked. Almost falling back in surprise the twins looked in the area at the multiple people who we're in there. "Well hello everyone." They said in unison holding up the peace sign, tilting there heads to the sides and smiling. Slowing walking over to Penance they stopped besides him and look at the others. "So pen man..." Martine said still grinning widely trying to muffle his words "...what's going on here," Craton said doing the same as Martine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Penance said:
Penance thought for a moment "hmm we could go to the cafeteria since everyone's asleep and wont be there eating."
Arya nods, she was hungry as well. "Let's go" she would reply and gestures for him to lead the way.

Max let out a sigh as he unclutched his fist and his stomach growled. 'The cafeteria is so far.' He thought about walking, but hell he is electricity. Why should he walk? With that in mind he jumped into a nearby light and exited through the dishwasher. He then went to make his food.

(Lol I thought you guys were already in the cafeteria)

Following Arya and Penance to the cafeteria. They wondered if word got around about there plans. Looking up they spotted a sort of spark passing through the lights. "I guess were not the only ones awake then."

[QUOTE="Ninja God](Lol I thought you guys were already in the cafeteria)
Following Arya and Penance to the cafeteria. They wondered if word got around about there plans. Looking up they spotted a sort of spark passing through the lights. "I guess were not the only ones awake then."

[/QUOTE]
Penance arrived arived at the cafeteria with the twins and arya. He motioned them to a empty table. "Alright twins. How are we gonna do this?"

Penance said:
Penance arrived arived at the cafeteria with the twins and arya. He motioned them to a empty table. "Alright twins. How are we gonna do this?"
"Yeah, I would like to know as well" Arya would say to the twins

Damion awoke when he heard so many people talking and running down the halls. He said to himself,"Why...Why so early?" He then got up and pushed his door open, being that no one even locked his door. He looked around for a minute; but couldn't find anyone. He shrugged and returned to bed, hopefully not to be disrupted again.

James sighed and left his room. He need a glass of tea or coffee, he hadn't decided yet. He walked into the cafeteria and saw the whole band in there, he sighed and tried to ignore whatever they were doing as he walked to drink dispenser and ordered a simple coffee. The cup dropped down, and the coffee poured in moments later. He picked up his cup and added a bit of sugar to it before taking a sip. He didn't want to bring the cup to his room, so he stood by the machine; lightly sipping his cup of coffee.

"Yo max." Spotting him in the cafeteria with them they invited him over knowing he would be of use to them. "If we could..." Looking at James walk in they hurriedly shut they're mouths and walked over to a table that held some oreos . they both grabbed a handful and sat down. Both tossing them into there mouths "I guess everyone..."mumbling with there filled mouths trying to sound casual until there faces turning red and hurriedly spitting out the handfuls of oreos. They bent over rapidly trying to scrape there tongue free of the taste of chocolate and overly minted toothpaste.

Max had the hardest time keep a straight face. 'Dont laugh don't laugh!' He thought as he kept a blank expression. "Are you two ok? And what do you need?" He asked. 'Haha Three victims! Hahahaha" he said no longer able to obtain his laughter.

James watched as the twins ate the toothpaste oreos. He started snickering and put down his coffee. He then asked the twins while trying to keep himself from bursting into laughter,"Do you guys need something to drink? You know, to get that minty taste out of your mouth."

The twins stood up and tried to keep there composure. They smiled and rubbed there head in embarrassment. " Drink would be nice," they said chuckling trying to laugh off the joke. Out of all people the twins were the ones to fall for such a small prank. This was only because James snuck up on them and they didn't want to seem too suspicious, causing them to react stupidly. They walked towards the matching. "Two waters please." Almost starting to laugh themselves

Casey stretched slowly scratching her arms as she walked into the cafeteria. She'd finally been able to unglue her mouth a few hours ago and snorted at the sight she saw. Apparently the twins had fallen for the simple toothpaste in the Oreos prank. Heading over to the coffee machine she took her time with it, still trying to wake herself up. "Ugh, why am I awake? Why?"

James chuckled and got the twins their water and handed it to them. The centaur chuckled and said,"How could you not tell the difference between cream and toothpaste?"

Gulping down the water the twins wiped there mouths. "We were hungry." Shrugging there shoulders hoping it was a valid excuse. The twins turned as a girl approached them. " Who may you be..." Started Craton. Until they heard her voice. The sound of a siren (not the noise siren, the mystical creature) slipped into there ears. The sound of a elegant waterfall and voice so smooth almost creeping them out reminding them of the past. The twins covered there ears in a thin layer of silver and gold almost invisible to the naked eye. "Oh never mind." They said backing up a bit so she could get her drink. The twins had an encounter with an experiment like her, making it a bit easy to notify her ability of sorts.

[QUOTE="Ninja God]Gulping down the water the twins wiped there mouths. "We were hungry." Shrugging there shoulders hoping it was a valid excuse. The twins turned as a girl approached them. " Who may you be..." Started Craton. Until they heard her voice. The sound of a siren (not the noise siren, the mystical creature) slipped into there ears. The sound of a elegant waterfall and voice so smooth almost creeping them out reminding them of the past. The twins covered there ears in a thin layer of silver and gold almost invisible to the naked eye. "Oh never mind." They said backing up a bit so she could get her drink. The twins had an encounter with an experiment like her, making it a bit easy to notify her ability of sorts.

[/QUOTE]
She would sigh, looking at all the people entering. "Wonderful" she would mutter

Casey turned around watching the twins back away with a raised eyebrow. What was their issue? "My name's Casey." She replied coolly before returning back to making her coffee. It didn't take long for her to realize why they were backing away and it left a sour taste in her mouth. It wasn't like she chose to be a siren, it's just how she had ended up in the long run. She could have possibly ended up a lot worse if- Casey rubbed the eyepatch that laid over her damaged eye and took a long hard gulp of the scalding hot coffee.

TheWeirdPhilosopher said:
Casey turned around watching the twins back away with a raised eyebrow. What was their issue? "My name's Casey." She replied coolly before returning back to making her coffee. It didn't take long for her to realize why they were backing away and it left a sour taste in her mouth. It wasn't like she chose to be a siren, it's just how she had ended up in the long run. She could have possibly ended up a lot worse if- Casey rubbed the eyepatch that laid over her damaged eye and took a long hard gulp of the scalding hot coffee.
Would watch Casey gulping her coffee and give her a confused look. "Er, wanting to burn yourself?" Arya would ask.

Casey shrugged looking at the coffee. "Eh, it doesn't hurt. I've done this multiple times, and it helps wake me up quicker." She could already feel herself become more alert as the hot liquid made its way to her stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back