• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
SurroundSound said:
"Ok..." She said slowly. She got up slowly, leaning against the wall, "Geeze. Not a lot of help around here, huh?"
"Here i'll help you up." He reached down and pulled her up.

This time Max was a bit more prepared to be thrown off and turned into electricity so he flew a bit before landing on his feet. "This is going to be intresting." He commented happy to finally have something entertaining to do.

James Smirked again and said,"Well it's getting late, I should go get some shut eye." He then waved and walked back to his dorm like cell and closed the door behind him, making sure to lock it. He curled up on the hay and began to sleep for a while.

Peaceswore said:
This time Max was a bit more prepared to be thrown off and turned into electricity so he flew a bit before landing on his feet. "This is going to be intresting." He commented happy to finally have something entertaining to do.
Rolls her eyes "Dude, calm down. Do you need some sedatives, I can call a nurse ?'

SurroundSound said:
"Sonus Insanu, and yours?" She asked, her vision coming back to normal. She scratched the back of her head, "Yes I'm in pain. I am in a lot of pain!" She slightly snapped.
"Arya" scanning her she would ask "I can tell your a wolf but you show no signs of it"

Max stretched and yawned "I guess I should sleep to." He muttered as he walked to his electric blue prison. He rested his head against the wall before he fell into a deep sleep.

(I was so busy today. I missed a lot but I'm caught up now.)

The twins slowly opened there eyes. Somehow they managed to dose off in that short period of time. Hearing sounds coming from the kitchen the twins hopped up. "Hey penance..." Craton started saying while yawning "... you in there." Finsihed Martine After no reply. the twins walled out the cell to the cafeteria. As the entered a whole genre of freakyness was chilling in there. It was way picked than before. "Ahhh such a..." Started Martine "...beautiful site, everyone gathered..." Contained Craton. "...here on such a wondrous night." Finished Martine in a sort of playful tone. They walked towards Penance And the others that seemed to be group around a girl. "Why don't you introduce us to your new friends Penance." They twins said in unison while each leaning on the each side of Penance on his furry shoulders. Everyone seem to be going back to sleep which was a total bummer since the twins just woke up.

James woke up, all that bucking made him thirsty. He yawned and walked out of his room. He walked over to a vending machine and got a water. He walked back into his door, just closing the door and not locking it. And he finally dozed off after a few minute of drinking water.

[QUOTE="Ninja God](I was so busy today. I missed a lot but I'm caught up now.)
The twins slowly opened there eyes. Somehow they managed to dose off in that short period of time. Hearing sounds coming from the kitchen the twins hopped up. "Hey penance..." Craton started saying while yawning "... you in there." Finsihed Martine After no reply. the twins walled out the cell to the cafeteria. As the entered a whole genre of freakyness was chilling in there. It was way picked than before. "Ahhh such a..." Started Martine "...beautiful site, everyone gathered..." Contained Craton. "...here on such a wondrous night." Finished Martine in a sort of playful tone. They walked towards Penance And the others that seemed to be group around a girl. "Why don't you introduce us to your new friends Penance." They twins said in unison while each leaning on the each side of Penance on his furry shoulders. Everyone seem to be going back to sleep which was a total bummer since the twins just woke up.

[/QUOTE]
Mikai checked out the twins slowly " Sup, what's your name ?"

[/QUOTE]
Arya would look at the twins. Extremely confused she would open her mouth to ask but instead just says "I don't want to know"

StoneWolf18 said:
Arya would look at the twins. Extremely confused she would open her mouth to ask but instead just says "I don't want to know"
Sidles up to Arya and whispers in her ear " The one on the left is my favorite" @NinjaGod

[QUOTE="Amazon Redding]Mikai checked out the twins slowly " Sup, what's your name ?"

[/QUOTE]
" I'm Craton" said the gray hair twin "...and I'm Martine." said the Orangesh gold haired twin both holding a finger up at themselves. "Were the Argentum..." Started Craton "...et Augum twins..." Continued Martine. "...you know Latin for Silver and Gold." Martine said finishing with the sentence with both holding there's hands on there sides in a superman gesture staring upwards.

[QUOTE="Amazon Redding]Sidles up to Arya and whispers in her ear " The one on the left is my favorite" @NinjaGod

[/QUOTE]
Would roll her eyes at Mik's comment. Her tail swishing back and forth she would sigh. "Well nice to meet you both, I'm Arya."

[/QUOTE]
"Heh, there you guys are i've been wondering where you were at." He points to the arya. "This is my friend arya she has wolf genes like me"

Penance said:
"Heh, there you guys are i've been wondering where you were at." He points to the arya. "This is my friend arya she has wolf genes like me"
Shrugs lamely and introduce herself "I'm a pyrokinetic"

Would give a yawn and sighs "well I'm off to bed. Nice meeting you guys" Arya would say before heading off in the direction of her cell.

The twins nodded towards everyone and both grabbed some apples. They both covered the apples in their respective metals. Craton silver Martine gold and walked towards the group. "Well this sucks..." Craton exclaimed while taking a bite. "...waking up just to watch everyone go to sleep." Laughed Martine also taking a bite. The moved to Penance and whispered in his ear in unison low enough is were only he would hear "You still on for tonight." Both taking bites into there precious metal apples.

@Penance

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Ninja God]The twins nodded towards everyone and both grabbed some apples. They both covered the apples in their respective metals. Craton silver Martine gold and walked towards the group. "Well this sucks..." Craton exclaimed while taking about. "...waking up just to watch everyone go to sleep." Laughed Martine also taking a bite. The moved to Penance and whispered in his ear in unison low enough is were only he would hear "You still on for tonight." Both taking bites into there precious metal apples.

[/QUOTE]
Mikai smirk, these guys were funny. "See-ya!" Taking out a while bottle of heavy sedatives and dry swallowing each one, Mick soon falls unconscious in her drab ,iron ,fireproof cell and sleeps deeply.

[QUOTE="Ninja God]The twins nodded towards everyone and both grabbed some apples. They both covered the apples in their respective metals. Craton silver Martine gold and walked towards the group. "Well this sucks..." Craton exclaimed while taking about. "...waking up just to watch everyone go to sleep." Laughed Martine also taking a bite. The moved to Penance and whispered in his ear in unison low enough is were only he would hear "You still on for tonight." Both taking bites into there precious metal apples.

[/QUOTE]
While walking away she would angle her ears and catch them saying "you still on tonight" frowning she would turn, looking back at them. Wondering wether to get involved or not.

StoneWolf18 said:
While walking away she would angle her ears and catch them saying "you still on tonight" frowning she would turn, looking back at them. Wondering wether to get involved or not.
Catching the gaze of Arya the twins patted Penance on his back and walk back to there cells. "Goodnight everyone" they said together as they swallowed the precious metal covered cores of the apples. As they walked by Arya took a quick look at her but kept walking

[QUOTE="Ninja God]Catching the gaze of Arya the twins patted Penance on his back and walk back to there cells. "Goodnight everyone" they said together as they swallowed the precious metal covered cores of the apples. As they walked by Arya took a quick look at her but kept walking

[/QUOTE]
Her gaze following them she would reply "yeah, goodnight" Heading to her cell she would turn the lights out an climb into the bed. She would close her eyes though to be asleep even though she was aware of the smallest movement.

The twins entered there cell and hopped onto the top bunk. Even though there it was a bunk bed the twins always shared the bed. "I wonder if Penance will punk out because of the new girl ." stated Craton " Yeah cause of that wolf pack instinct , wolves must stay together thingy." Martine explained. "Well just have to find out." they said together while yawning and dozed off.

Ninja God]The twins nodded towards everyone and both grabbed some apples. They both covered the apples in their respective metals. Craton silver Martine gold and walked towards the group. "Well this sucks..." Craton exclaimed while taking a bite. "...waking up just to watch everyone go to sleep." Laughed Martine also taking a bite. The moved to Penance and whispered in his ear in unison low enough is were only he would hear "You still on for tonight." Both taking bites into there precious metal apples. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12782-penance/ said:
@Penance[/URL]
"Heh of course i am. But i was wondering if we could bring arya"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back