• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
((Yeah a restart wouldn't be a bad idea. i'm up for it :3 ))

(( well just to throw some ideas on the table...

~ we could have a stage where everyone is in the facility (get to know peeps + introduce characters) and then after a while:

~(if the government doesn't already know) something could happen that alerts the government, in which they want to either destroy everything to do with the testing facility (including the experiments) or they want to use the info gathered there for their own benefit (war, etc).

or

~the experiments could take over the lab and force the scientists out, or escape,with the lab trying to catch or kill the escapees. some experiments even siding with the facility for whatever reason.

Or

~we just rp as experiments in a lab

Or

~other :3 ))

Hmmm the government idea could be interesting. As in the government realizes what's going on and they want it

For themselves.))

Yeah i think it would make things rather interesting, but really it is whatever Isune decides

I think I got something: The government is secretly circulating money to the labs to preform genetic modifications on what they thought were animals. The truth was, these animals were humans that were given these odd genes that force them to act like wild beasts. When the government finds out (which will be later in the Rp) They stop the circulation and the lab will eventually shut down. Most of the scientists would leave, and the lab would convince the government to just sweep the entire incident under the rug. From then on, the experiments would have to fend for themselves and hopefully find a way to start a civilization.

Well, maybe they wouldn't because then the people would find out that they were the ones who payed to scientists to do this and will just try and sweep the entire thing under the rug.

Ah ok. So here's what I was thinking. I got this idea from another RP, just so I don't take credit for this.

We divide the plot up into chapters. When we start its chapter one then after a little while you announce chapter 2 and so on.

Chapter one could be something like this:

Chapter 1: unfortunate events.

You have just been kidnapped by the government for an unknown purpose. Being brought to an undisclosed location they are just about to proceed with whatever was planned. One can only hope you survive the night.

Then the experiments would be experimented on and such. This would also mean that the scientists would have to be RP'ers unlike NPCs because this will be played out. After a few days of this, their mutations would start to develop. After all have began to just barely show (not nearly as powerful yet) then we would proceed with chapter 2.

Chapter 2: The strange and the odd

You have just begun to notice strange things happening. Your body aches, your mind feels numb from the last round of testing. They are doing something to you, but what is the question.

Then the mutations would show slightly stronger and...

Etc. You see my point?

Yes I do! Thank you for the idea, that's perfect! (I have no idea why I didn't think of that). Now to figure out how'd they do that to my centaur character...(shivers)

"I guess so" she smiled "singing isn't my thing, I can only give the illusion that I can sing" she replied, she wasn't strong enough to use her gift anyways.

@Ira et Tenebris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back