• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
She stood back slightly to let Ciel perform .people began to turn their heads in their direction as the sounds played out.

He literally became a walking boombox blasting different beats and bass drops until he was creating his own living dubstep song. More and more people wondered what was going on and wandered over

Mara began to clap, causing everyone else who was gathering around to clap to the beat of the music. She looked at him and smiled.

People stood forward to give him requests, offering money as the rest watched him as he performed "Well this seems to be working huh" Mara said as she looked at the crowd. People assumed she was incharge of money from the performance and handed it to her.

He smiled in agreement and began to do mashuos of the songs combining them into new songs. He was moving his mouth to make it seem that's how he was making the wide range of sounds.

@Nonalaka

More and more requests and money came in as he performed. Mara continued to collect money, smiling over at him, impressed by his abilities. As the day progressed many people passed by watching the show until its end.

@Ira et Tenebris

"Quite a bit actually" she smiled, holding up a bag with a considerable amount of money. "You did really well" she said sitting beside him "let's get somewhere to rest, yes?"

@Ira et Tenebris

((Ahh I didn't get a notification for this ;----; I'm so sorry

Mara lifted whatever they had managed to gather up and began to search for somewhere to stay, it took a while yo find somewhere that was affordable and didn't think they were, homeless and turned them a way, which Mara found odd, to say the least, she assumed they didn't want their establishment to look "messy" by having people who weren't snobby. Eventually they found a place that was willing to give them a place to stay. They paid for a place, as soon as Mara arrived into where she would stay, she landed head first onto where she was sleeping "so soft" she muttered.

@Ira et Tenebris

Ciel stumbles in and also faceplants onto a bed looking like death walking he has no difficulties falling asleep. The second his head hit the bed he began to breathe loudly. @Nonalaka

Mara probably didnt look as bad nor as exhausted but It had been a pretty rough few days, with so much going on Mara was a bit weak and had also curling up to sleep right away, This time with no silly illusions.

((I'm guessing a time skip?))

@Ira et Tenebris

((Oh wow I was gone for a little bit to do a school project and now I'm seriously lost))

"Its one in the afternoon" Mara chuckled as she sat on the edge of her bed eating an apple, "you know, for someone with sensitive hearing, you are super hard to wake up" she said with a smile

@Ira et Tenebris

She swayed as she spoke "I suppose not... I got awoken by my friend here" she pointed to her stomach and laughed "I was going to try shock you or something, but you just looked so cute and happy that way, I couldn't" she giggled

@Ira et Tenebris

"Well your face looked so relaxed when you were all snuggled up like that, made me just want to give you a big hug" she stated as As she finished her apple and began to cross the room, to throw it in the bin.

@Ira et Tenebris

He smiles warmly as he finally stands and stretches dramatically "So, where did you want to go?" His stomach rumbles loudly "The beast is finally awake and hungry" He chuckles

@Nonalaka

She let out a giggle "well we still have money left... I guess we could go somewhere to eat?" she replied, counting the money in her pocket.

@Ira et Tenebris

"...food, food sounds good" she laughed "I'm sure well see some sights on the way to find some breakfast" she nodded as she sat on the window sill "Ah, no, go ahead, i already got a chance to when you were dozing" she replied as she looked out the window at the street.

@Ira et Tenebris

"Ok be out ina few" he says before he closes the door. Shortly after the sound of water and music could be heard. He stood in the scolding water thinking about how much life had changed in such a short time. He began to scrub the dirt off his rough scarred torso.

@Nonalaka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back