• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Wings said:
(Hey guys would you mind if Darius entered you guy's dreams to talk or stuff like that?)
Dympna laid down and tried to go to sleep. It was hard to after what had happened today.

Darius laid on his back with his hands under his head. He was thinking of what he would do if he ever got out. Yet it was very unlikely to happen. He sighed and turned over.
(Sure, why not)

(Wow so much approval.)

Darius decided that he couldn't sleep. So he decided to go visit people. First he entered the dreams of Arya. She seemed like she needed some company. Plus she was cute. "Sup."He said once he was in her mind.

(Then I'd have to go back and read like 40+ pages, should I just start back out in my cell, or in solitary confinement?)

((Well no, Mari is the daughter of the first scientist, and Tats has to be kept alive and in well condition; no one would dare to harm them))

Damion started to doze off in his own cell, while James did the same thing. Both snoring away and both with blank dreams.

(Eh, you can visit my characters in their dreams.)

Sothena's current dream was of singing a troubadour song along with other nightingales and song birds.

(Well, Mari wouldn't want Sothena hurt and want her to go along with her.)

Max couldn't sleep just yet since he had that battery (and he already took a nap), so he paced around his cell. 'I wish I had another battery.... Got to admit, I figured they would have done something worse than solitary confinement.' He thought as he continued to pace around. 'Where did all those guards come from? If there isn't a town on this island and I don't think the lab is a home for the guards, they must have arrived off the island, but how?' He wondered as he sat in the middle of his cell cris cross.

A guard suddenly walked into Max's room and said,"Lights out freak! Go to bed!" He then pushed Max onto the bed and told him,"Don't you dare leave that bed either!" And then simply walked out of his room.

Last edited by a moderator:
As soon as the guard left his cell Max slid off the bed and sat on the floor. "I can't help it when I suddenly glitch." He muttered as he leaned his head against the bed. "I can't sleep...not with so much on my mind. Also why do I have to stay in bed?' He wondered. (Just to let you know Max is very stubborn)

The guard walked right back in and grabbed max, threw him onto the bed, handcuffed one of his arms and one of his legs to the bed, and then tied him to the bed with his own sheets. "There..." said the guard, "Now you can sleep...goodnight sweet prince." The guard then turned and left the cell, making sure to bolt up the door (all 7 locks)

It was one thing to be locked in a cell, but another to be tied up incapable of moving. "What the hell! Untie me! This is not how you treat a prince!" He exclaimed as he began to struggle against the restraints. (Is there anything blocking him from turning into electricity)

Jarne didn't have didnt have complete control over the guards. So watching as the guard threw Max on the bed. This was unnecessary but it wasn't his authority to stop it. Jarne hoped Max didn't react to much. Taking this as a chance for observation though Jarne jotted a few notes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back