• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Penance started looking around. "Where's arya??" He tried sniffing the air for her scent but found her trail leading back to the lab. 'what are you doing arya' he thought as he went toward the lab

Max tried to get up, but instantly fell. "Wow This is pathetic." He muttered as he heaved himself against a tree. 'So she went back? I can barley move right now, so it's only a matter of time till some of those guards get there hands on me.' He thought as he closed his eyes and waited for whatever was to happen next.

Sothena smiled at Tats for performing this on her.

"Thank you Tats. Mari would be happy to see me fly when I get the chance to do so."

She said as her wings felt painful but at least she'll be able to fly again soon.

@Federoff

The guards grabbed Arya and simply tossed her into her cell. The experiments that saw her simply looked away, shunning her (Damion included).

Max tried to get up, but instantly fell. "Wow This is pathetic." He muttered as he heaved himself against a tree. 'So she went back? I can barley move right now, so it's only a matter of time till some of those guards get there hands on me.' He thought as he closed his eyes and waited for whatever was to happen next.

'Hmm should i stay out here and swim to freedom or go back and make sure experiments leave her alone?' He thought. "Later max im going back to the lab" he said as he walked towards the front gate.

Tats put a hand on her shoulder, again a comforting hand, him smiling a bit. "Yes like that, but not right now it is late... go take the bed with the sheets and get some sleep, you will need it more then I" stated Tats gently, he referring that she would need the blankets more then him, not the sleep part; he would join them in slumber.

The guards instantly grabbed Penance and cuffed him with a odd pair of handcuffs, they seemed to be very strong and made out of a strong metal. The guard pushed Penance and said,"Come on furball...We have a new cell just for you." They opened up a new cell, one that was entirely reinforced with no windows; the only source of light being a small candle. They threw Penance in, after removing the cuffs, and said,"Have fun"

"Alright Tats. *Yawns* Goodnight, I'll make sure to not mess with my wings in the night."

She said before doing as she was told, even though she was older than him.

@Federoff

When she was thrown into her cell, being shunned by everyone and everything Arya would just climb onto the bed. Curling up she would think about how she would be spending the rest of her life in this prison. This hellhole. Curling into an even tighter ball she would begin to cry. After a few minutes, Arya had fallen into a shallow, fit full sleep.

Tats nodded at the girl before letting off another smile. He followed the girl into the main room and grabbed a seat on the chair in between the two beds, as if he was watching out for the both of them. "Good night Sothena" replied the boy before crossing his arms and going down int a sleeping position, waiting for himself to go to sleep from exhaustion, even though he knew the guards were to do nothing to them, he did not trust all the experiments.

Max soon fell asleep underneath the tree actually enjoying being outside. True he didn't have the things he needed for his survival, but this was still rather nice. (Max is too weak (and stubborn) to head back to the lab so the guard need to get him)

Penance stood in his new cell. It was worse than any he'd ever had. He laid down on his bed. 'All that effort to leave and everyones worse than what they started off with. Poor arya everyone else is going to ignore her since she helped with the escape. This is all my fault.' He thought as he slowly drifted off to sleep

Jarne was alerted as the lady wolf experiment and Penance was caught and brought back to there cells. He picked up the phone "Go retrieve Max and put him into his room enough electricity there to heal him." he said and put down the phone. He leaned back in his chair and dozed off

A guard picked up his radio and said,"On it, think I just spotted the target...asleep." He walked over to max and quickly picked him up and walked into the lab. He walked to Max's new cell and tossed him in. The walls look normal, but now had thick layers of rubber in between them. The only source of light Max had was also a candle. The guard dumped Max onto a bed and walked out to pick up a car battery and dropped it in his cell. "Lap it up freak." The guard said.

"Sssleep time and sssssulking." Crawler hissed before reaching into the squabble of roaches that scurried about his cell floor. He hissed some things to them before reaching through the bars and letting them scurry off to do some spying on his somewhat neighbors.

Crawler laid back to get some shut eye, but was interrupted by the beginning of a loud series of chirping. Immediately angered by the horrible timing, Crawler snarled.

"Really guyssss?" He hissed, not even bothering to say it in roach speak.

The lack of responses led Crawler to lie on his ruined bed frame and wait for his little spies in annoyance as the remaining roaches in his cell filled it with the sounds of copious mating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sothena's sleep was restful but trying to control her body to stay in one position was proving to be a challenge since her wings knew they were healed and wanted to be stretched. Her dreams ranged from singing troubadour songs to flying in the sky, preying on either fish or meat.

@Federoff

(LOL @GrieveWriter )

Tats noticed the girl was figiting in her sleep... well... more like flying in her sleep, causing the boy to let out the slightest of chuckles as he watched out of the corner of is eye, in his other eye Mari was completely still, tossing and turning every now and again. After a little bit of this, he finally fell asleep himself.

Max jolted awake when he was tossed into his new cell, he ignored the guards insult as he stumbled to the battery. He instantly absorb all he could and let out a sigh of relief when his fatigue washed away. After he was done he stood up and looked around his new cell. He walked over to one of the walls and sent an electric pulse, only for it to be stopped by the rubber. "So solitude confinement?" He asked nobody. 'I've suffered worse, a few days, weeks, or months by myself won't hurt.' He thought.

'If anything I can properly plan something this time. We were unprepared earlier, but if I think about it carefully I just may be able to get out of here.' He let out a sigh and walked over to the drained car battery. He calmly picked it up and threw it at the candle making the room pitch black, well it would be if he weren't a human light bulb. He then made his way to his bed and laid down though he had no intention on sleeping.

(Hey guys would you mind if Darius entered you guy's dreams to talk or stuff like that?)

Dympna laid down and tried to go to sleep. It was hard to after what had happened today.

Darius laid on his back with his hands under his head. He was thinking of what he would do if he ever got out. Yet it was very unlikely to happen. He sighed and turned over.

With her sleep plagued with nightmares her sleep wasn't restful at all. Blinking her eyes open, Arya awoke even more exhausted then when she got into bed. Everything was either sore or hurting. Groaning she would try and shift her position, just making it worse. Staring up at the concrete ceiling, Arya wonders what their punishment will be. Besides being shunned for the rest of her life, there were a sum of other things that could happen. Frowning at the thought of this she would try to sink deeper into the sheets, growing extremely cold. Pulling them up she would sigh and hope for sleep to come. But it never would.

Wings said:
(Hey guys would you mind if Darius entered you guy's dreams to talk or stuff like that?)
Dympna laid down and tried to go to sleep. It was hard to after what had happened today.

Darius laid on his back with his hands under his head. He was thinking of what he would do if he ever got out. Yet it was very unlikely to happen. He sighed and turned over.
(I don't mind.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back