• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Arty said:
"Hospital? You thinking of going into the medical field?" Drake had raised and eyebrow at the comment
Saekano nodded and put a hand over her mouth until she was finished chewing before she spoke, "Yeah. I want to take care of people and that's the best way how."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah, soy sauce. it still tastes good without the sauce''
"Oh okay, I was just wondering." Nanami said, flipping through the menu that was laid out in front of them.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh okay, I was just wondering." Nanami said, flipping through the menu that was laid out in front of them.
''i usually just order off the sushi bar. they have these small cute little boats that just carries sushi and you can just take from them''

Shortyshot said:
(Who do you have? If you have Roman then you know what I have in mind. *Cough cough* Guy *Cough*)
(((( I don't have Roman, but I have his mother ))))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''how many shots did we even drink..?''
Hyouinmaru looked at his hands and tried counting with his fingers, only to give up and shrug. "I can't count it." He said, the smell of liquor radiating out of his mouth as he spoke.

Roman said:
Hyouinmaru looked at his hands and tried counting with his fingers, only to give up and shrug. "I can't count it." He said, the smell of liquor radiating out of his mouth as he spoke.
''wow...old and stupid..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''wow...old and stupid..''
"Can't call me stupid if you don't remember." Hyouinmaru said. "Besides, I can barely... Think straight right now." He said before looking at Seol.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Seol soon just sat there trying to sober up♱...
Hyouinmaru sighed and sat up. The sound of sirens rang in his ears. "Hm... You hear that?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''why am i hearing that..''
Hyouinmaru stood up and used the wall to carry himself to the window. His eyes went wide when he saw a bunch of trunks surround the bar. "Oh no..." he said, befoee he quickly turned around and ran towards Seol, grabbing her and running out of the back entrance to the bar. "The U.N. are out there. We have to get home.." He told her before a truck had blocked one side of the alley and soon another blocked the other way.

Roman said:
Hyouinmaru stood up and used the wall to carry himself to the window. His eyes went wide when he saw a bunch of trunks surround the bar. "Oh no..." he said, befoee he quickly turned around and ran towards Seol, grabbing her and running out of the back entrance to the bar. "The U.N. are out there. We have to get home.." He told her before a truck had blocked one side of the alley and soon another blocked the other way.
''so this is what you do...you offer them jewelry..''

...♱She said before she stomped on the ground as a portal formed beneath them soon they fall into it which lead them back home and the trucks get flooded with cataclysm obsidian as the portal closed♱...

Mayyflower said:
...€ May nodded and stretch€...
"Yea I slept good"
Alejandro smiled and kissed May on the cheek, as he took his arms from around her and sat up. "That's nice. If you're hungry, we can go and make something to eat." He said as he stretched too.

Arty said:
"It's just... just don't worry about it." John kept on walking, slightly limping.
Kiri got up and just started to run to his dorm He had a job as a Mcronalds cashier out of school.

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''so this is what you do...you offer them jewelry..''
...?She said before she stomped on the ground as a portal formed beneath them soon they fall into it which lead them back home and the trucks get flooded with cataclysm obsidian as the portal closed?...
"Jewelry..." Hyouinmaru repeated quietly before they fell into the ground. When they were back home, Hyouinmaru looked at Seol and nodded before he remembered he had grabbed her arm, which he quickly let go of. "I... Guess I could pay you now."

tumblr_monrdmuvbK1rphzx6o2_500.gif

Roman said:
"Jewelry..." Hyouinmaru repeated quietly before they fell into the ground. When they were back home, Hyouinmaru looked at Seol and nodded before he remembered he had grabbed her arm, which he quickly let go of. "I... Guess I could pay you now."
tumblr_monrdmuvbK1rphzx6o2_500.gif
''if you can..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''if you can..''
"I don't make bets if I know I can't pay them. Follow me." Hyouinmaru said as he walked to the front door, leading her to where he kept all his money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back