• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]"Does one give you the feeling like your gonna die?" He asked him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]
T thought for awhile and said No i don't think so

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy immedietly grabbed ulqui, putting everything she had on her which consisted of eyeliner, mascara,lip gloss,and eye shadow "you look pretteh" she said and grinned.
"Well if you gave me a mirror then I would be able to see for myself." Ulqui said as she looked at Lucy.

(It's ok) He looked up suddenly, closing the book. "Oh, sorry, you scared me a little. Uh, this book?" He held up the book. "Its pretty good, a bit on the dark humor, but nonetheless good."

Roman said:
"Cool... I planned on signing up for track, but I changed my mind." Taylor said chuckling. "I felt I'd be too fast for the others. Considering the fact I could catch bullets with my bare hands."
Serenity smiles "Mind me asking what you are" She says, walking over to the hole in the building to pick up her deflated soccer ball.

Hatoful said:
Serenity smiles "Mind me asking what you are" She says, walking over to the hole in the building to pick up her deflated soccer ball.
"Not human, at least not all the way. I'm half human and something else, I'm not sure what though." Taylor said stretching. "What about you, Ms. Kick?"

Daniel reaver]Jasper nodded then blushed and brushed some of his hair behind one ear before quickly leaning forward and kissing her cheek again "s-see you later" he said to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven smiled. "Yea see ya later" she says blushing

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy gave ulqui a mirror "see you look good!" She smiles.
Ulqui blinked in surprise as she looked at herself,"You actually did a good job....I don't look half bad!"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "It's more than fine" He said teasingly
Farah blushed more,"S-Shut up! Stupid..." She muttered to herself as she looked away.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui blinked in surprise as she looked at herself,"You actually did a good job....I don't look half bad!"

Farah blushed more,"S-Shut up! Stupid..." She muttered to herself as she looked away.
"Never doubt a girl that plays with makeup for fun" she says.

WeirdPrincess said:

Cam smiled "It's just a joke" He said happily (GTG For a little)

Roman said:
"Not human, at least not all the way. I'm half human and something else, I'm not sure what though." Taylor said stretching. "What about you, Ms. Kick?"
"Me. I'm an Exceed" She says, chuckling a little at that nickname. She reaches into a bag by a bench. She pulls out a tennis ball. She casually bounces it on the ground while talking.

Hatoful said:
"Me. I'm an Exceed" She says, chuckling a little at that nickname. She reaches into a bag by a bench. She pulls out a tennis ball. She casually bounces it on the ground while talking.
"I've been meaning to ask, are you new?" Taylor stood up and floated around for a bit. "I only ask because, I haven't seen you around before."

Roman said:
"I've been meaning to ask, are you new?" Taylor stood up and floated around for a bit. "I only ask because, I haven't seen you around before."
"I thought it was obvious" Serenity stops bouncing the tennis ball "Yeah, I arrived a day ago"

Yoshiro said:
Zack stood up, scratching the back of his head. "Uhm, I'm Zack." He extended his hand timidly.
She takes his hand "Ali. Nice to meet you. You new here?" She asks.

Hatoful said:
"I thought it was obvious" Serenity stops bouncing the tennis ball "Yeah, I arrived a day ago"

She takes his hand "Ali. Nice to meet you. You new here?" She asks.
"Yeah. What about you?" He responds.

Hatoful said:
"Been here about a week." She admits "So... what brought you here?"
"The school's library...and the fact that this is pretty much the only safe place for someone like me now." He looked up to the sky for a second, but lowered his gaze back to her.

Yoshiro said:
"The school's library...and the fact that this is pretty much the only safe place for someone like me now." He looked up to the sky for a second, but lowered his gaze back to her.
"Someone like you?" She asks, shifting the bag on her shoulder. "What do you mean?"

Hatoful said:
"Someone like you?" She asks, shifting the bag on her shoulder. "What do you mean?"
"Someone with far too much knowledge. I'm a bit paranoid these days, sorry." He smiled softly, scratching his head again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back