• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Another explosion occurs, sending them flying, Toru landed in the same dorm she crashed into a minute ago and looked around
@TheRebelliousDragon

(Gotta make it your dorm sowwy xD )
(Which one? Kite's? Because I wouldn't make him mad...)

"You like it so don't be complaining" she said as she layed there watching him with a happy smile "plus I want to call you that" she said softly to him

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel finished and turned around to her placing a hand to her cheek and slipping his other hand around your waist "I like it" he said softly to her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria blushed a bit and chuckled "Oh, I thought you didn't like hugs for a second"

Mayyflower said:
The demon grabs Kai and throws him into the dormitory causing that building to crash down. The demon summons her father "Lucifer" to fight Kai's monster and Rin heals slowly and goes after Toru.
As Kai flew through the structure he could feel his polar was close to being released. He really despised it having control but knew he needed it. He rushed forward casting a spell to freeze the demon for a moment as he sliced the demon as fast as he could before retreating in the shadows and reappearing a few feet away. He felt his polar was seconds from breaking free.

Nonalaka said:
"Just looking for somewhere to relax after unpacking"she replied before ordering some coffee "this place looked peaceful enough"
Aiden laughed. "I just came here because my girlfriend went off somewhere..." He said. "Did you find it hard to settle in?"

Mayyflower said:
Harper runs out of the dormitory coughing, still crying as pieces of the building fall on her she tries to get out but her foot his stuck under a wall.
@LunaCrosby @Dnaleri017
Allen teleports next to her, "I'll help you little one" he says and pulls her foot out from under the wall carefully and picks her up, teleporting her somewhere safe.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You like it so don't be complaining" she said as she layed there watching him with a happy smile "plus I want to call you that" she said softly to him
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex laughed. "Your right, I do like it..." He said as he fetched a soda from the fridge.

Daniel reaver]"Take it how you wish" she said to hayate before kissing his cheek again still pressing into him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate smiled and put a finger on her chin, lifting Thana's head up, "I'll take it as a yes." He said before kissing her.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen teleports next to her, "I'll help you little one" he says and pulls her foot out from under the wall carefully and picks her up, teleporting her somewhere safe.
Harper sniffles. "T-thank you" she sits downs and pulls her knees up to her chest, hugging her knees.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina sat up and smiled as she looked arounf the room then over to dex and smiled more
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex stopped drinking the soda. "You look happy about something... I wonder what?" He asked.

Daniel reaver]Mika slowly got up and wined as she looked around for her teddy bear then started to cry loudly as her knees where scraped up while the older boy just stood over her "stupid little girl" he said coldly to her as she held her hands in fists up to her eyes as she cryed the kuni and teddy bear sitting next to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''hey, back off, she's just a little kid. jeez...''

*Neo said coldly to the boy. She then knelt down and to get her Kunai and Teddy bear and gives it to Mika smiling warmly and spoke in a sweet tone*

''but...i dunno what business you have with such a sharp and lethal weapon little girl. do you mind telling me your name?''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden laughed. "I just came here because my girlfriend went off somewhere..." He said. "Did you find it hard to settle in?"
"Ah, right, she's not going to get the wrong message if I sit here and she arrives will she?" She asked as she gestured toward the seat "I honestly can't answer that just yet, you're the first person I've spoken with since arriving"

The demon heals slowly and begins to walk towards Toru casting a shield on herself. The monster roars. Lucifer and the other demons holds off all the others so they don't hurt Rin. @LunaCrosby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back