• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

CERBERUS177 said:
(Damn, Cody is in the hospital pretty much, and I wanted to start it, he's more of that type of guy to do something like that...Hope nobody starts one yet)
(you better catch up then)

CERBERUS177 said:
(Damn, Cody is in the hospital pretty much, and I wanted to start it, he's more of that type of guy to do something like that...Hope nobody starts one yet)
((I won't have any time this week for anything major, so rest assured))

"This is the Walmart I bought weapons from." Wylie jerks a finger to a nearby Walmart

"What?" Roy snaps his head to the side quickly to see, then goes on concentrating on driving "Then lets check it out."

They park, heading in to go shopping, and maybe for random stuff (party stuff)

Wylie

Mood: Fine, not great, but fine

Objective: Shop at Walmart. Buy foodstuffs, party items.

Tags: None

Roy

Mood: Relaxed

Objective: Shop at Walmart. Buy weapons

Tags: None

Last edited by a moderator:
The teacher gave Jack a pat on the back. "Nice moves. I hope to battle you again someday" he then walked off.

Jack nodded and decided he had enough of fighting. He earned some money from winning battles so he went to the school's store.

"Welcome , what would you like sir?" the seller said in a cheerful voice.

"That" Jack pointed at some clothing.

"That will be 30.00 dollars"

Jack reached into his pockets and pulled out money to give to the seller.

"Thank you , have a good day"

ade7601ea3c01a01e976d5c4b6d016a5.md.jpg

Jack went back to his dorm room to change. He looked into the mirror and smiled "I'm stylin"

Roman said:
(((( You're imagining correctly. ))))
Perfect sighed and walked towards the statue and helped Ribbon pick it up. "We're only taking this one, I was going to take some paintings and mall sculptures so it weird to me how you can't carry one man sized statue." He said with a sigh. "I guess I'll help you carry this."
((She can carry it, its just very awkward. Imagine a giant statue bound by ribbons behind a tiny girl...))

"I can carry more, its just really weird! Its like a big rock held in a third hand, its weird! I don't like it!"

Ribbon turned and pouted at him.

Cody called Serena, and asked her if she can leave an invitation in people's dorms for a party, since she can do it faster with her board. Cody pondered with the location, not knowing if he can use the arena or someplace else. (Idea's Idea's! And yes, I will go through the trouble of asking all the students in the RP, but first the owner of the RP...just realized that shh.)

Last edited by a moderator:
(The party probably should take place in the school fields)

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody called Serena, and asked her if she can leave an invitation in people's dorms for a party, since she can do it faster with her board. Cody pondered with the location, not knowing if he can use the arena or someplace else. (Idea's Idea's! And yes, I will go through the trouble of asking all the students in the RP, but first the owner of the RP...just realized that shh.)

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((She can carry it, its just very awkward. Imagine a giant statue bound by ribbons behind a tiny girl...))
"I can carry more, its just really weird! Its like a big rock held in a third hand, its weird! I don't like it!"

Ribbon turned and pouted at him.

[/QUOTE]
(((( I know xD ))))

"No, Ribbon. I'll take the statue home." Perfect said, digging in his pockets. He pulled out a nice ten dollar bill and handed it to her. "I'll meet you at the ice cream parlor." He said, moving the statue out of the grasp of the ribbons. "Now, go and take thiw money blondie... And please, don't kill everyone you see. Kill some people, but definitely not everyone."

"Fields it is!" Cody shouted, Serena told him she wrote it down and hung up, now all Cody has to do is the things necessary for the party, he has the sound system down, he just needs to know what to play that everyone can enjoy, he doesn't have much party type music, more or less rap or hip hop, he's a metal punk, he only has Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch, Godsmack, and Korn. But then again he has some artists that are not mainstreamed, he decided with them instead, they're mostly dubstep and other things like it. Now he just needs the food and drinks...Soda and punch of course... But what about the teachers...would they allow such a thing?

(Thank you @Kisaki for the setting)

Nona said:
((Fair enough, sounds fine to me~))
Nexus walked home with Ilaani in tow together, having had a fun and relaxing day with her. As they approached their cabin, they could hear a clatter of dishes.

( No problem)

Jack wondered if any of the students were going to start a party. At his human school many of the male students would throw a party at their house.However those idiots always get wasted after drinking their parents prized wine collection.

Nona said:
(( :D yay, could both of you set up starting posts and I'll send you each a character? :3 [i just have to walk the dog first then I'll reply to you both :D ]))
Eileen left her English classroom rather dispirited. She thought that since she was in one of the more advanced classes, the curriculum would be more challenging. Of course, her powers were literally manipulating books, so perhaps if she had came into the classroom with a better mindset she would have probably enjoyed the class much more. Eileen fumbled through her backpack before whipping out her class schedule that she laminated herself. Her finger dragged against the paper until it stopped at the period after English. To her disbelief, it was combat. She squinted to get a better look, this was one of the only times that she hoped that she misread a paper or made a typo. Even after squinting for a few moments, nothing changed and she realized that she would just have to talk to the guidance office about this later. But in the meantime, she would have to go to the class since she did not not want to risk her school record to be tarnished from missing a class on the first day. She let out a sigh before continuing to walk with her head hung low.

TheDragoon said:
Nova nodded a little, still embarrassed she revealed something she couldn't do despite being state of the art. "Okay..." She said softly with a gentle smile, the redness going away from her cheeks.
Klef suddenly grasped onto Nova's hand and flashed a smile at her. Their other hand was fumbling through their seemingly endless hoodie pocket to try to get hold of one of their notebooks. In their hand was now a worn composition notebook that appeared to have several pages torn out. " Lemme look at something real quick..." Klef mumbled, as they flipped through the pages in search for one in particular. A grin crept up onto Klef's face and their finger pressed against a poorly drawn diagram to mark the spot. Not only the page that they were searching for found, it was also in 'mint' condition, barely crumpled up at all nor was the ink smudged. "If you're ready, I can try getting us there. Just look away when I tell you to, ok?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''It's kind of hard to find them...''
"Really? Well then again, this place isn't all that small." Akane said, as she walked with Aselia.

Roman said:
(((( I know xD ))))
"No, Ribbon. I'll take the statue home." Perfect said, digging in his pockets. He pulled out a nice ten dollar bill and handed it to her. "I'll meet you at the ice cream parlor." He said, moving the statue out of the grasp of the ribbons. "Now, go and take thiw money blondie... And please, don't kill everyone you see. Kill some people, but definitely not everyone."
((If only he had patted her head, I would have had the perfect Gif xD ))

Ribbon smiled and held the money out in front of her giving a little twirl as her ribbons accurately shot out impaling the guards as they walked into the room. Then smiling Ribbon began to skip out of the room.

LunaCrosby said:
"I guess so, anybody else would disagree and say nothings about it is interesting" Hakuru said.
"I never went to school, so its fun and interesting to me! Sorry for being so different!" Even as he said this, Everest grinned

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((If only he had patted her head, I would have had the perfect Gif xD ))
Ribbon smiled and held the money out in front of her giving a little twirl as her ribbons accurately shot out impaling the guards as they walked into the room. Then smiling Ribbon began to skip out of the room.

[/QUOTE]
(((( Perfect wouldn't pat her head xD Not at this point in their friendship. She still wants him dead xD ))))

Perfect watched as Ribbon left the room after killing the guards. He sighed lightly once she was gone and he went to pick up the statue, easily lifting it up off the ground, only to struggle a bit since he wasn't at full power. Perfect had now been on his way to drop of the statue and then meet up with Ribbon.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah but there's a lot of movies.''
"Yeah, I've been here a few times before you moved in so I know how it feels." Akane said, humming quietly. "Maybe we should just find it on one of those streaming sites... Like Hulu... Or Netflix. I'm not sure if they have it on either one though."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back