• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Yeah, I've been here a few times before you moved in so I know how it feels." Akane said, humming quietly. "Maybe we should just find it on one of those streaming sites... Like Hulu... Or Netflix. I'm not sure if they have it on either one though."
''They probably might be there..''

(Cody(?)/Serena are free if anyone needs them Serena was last seen at the gym, Cody was stupid and was last seen near the nurses office-I don't even know at the moment, since I made him be in his dorm when the person he was interacting with ceased-for a concussion)

(Never mind! The reply thing was broken for me when you posted)

"Yep. Also I wanted to beef up my teleportation distance, I'm stuck to I think...Ten feet from where ever I stand. And I've never fired that gun I showed you so...yeah..." Serena smiled, "I also have these." She held her arms out, and a force field like bubbles wrapped around her arms, "I can only get these to work on my arm, so I'm guessing these will come in handy some day."

"Heh. I guess they will." Fricka chuckled lightly, as they kept on jogging, humming.

"I don't have many abilities.. I have healing.. I have levitation..and something that I forgot" She explained, giggling.

Nona said:

9e35171117f28f5fd377abe9aa324279.jpg

Outside classroom

Mood:

Apologetic

Talking with Gregory

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Gregory

Tags:

@JJKab

~Ariel Reaver~

Ariel listened to his story, her brows slightly furrowing when he explained why she hit him. Just because he didn't love her? That was preposterous, if Gregory hadn't returned Ariel's feelings she would be upset, yes but slapping him? No way, that was too far "What an unnecessary reason to hit someone" she said shaking her head a little "S-Sorry for freezing your hand, I-I didn't mean too..." she stammered afterwards, realising in her annoyed state her hands grew colder.

"Hey... It's okay, it was kinda.. Nice, a bit" Gregory said, smiling softly at Ariel, as he gently hugged her with his one hand.

"But anyways, you kinda asked me to be your experimential bunny of some sorts. Welp. Here I am, bouncing all over the shop." He joked to lighten up the mood​

CERBERUS177 said:
(Cody(?)/Serena are free if anyone needs them Serena was last seen at the gym, Cody was stupid and was last seen near the nurses office-I don't even know at the moment, since I made him be in his dorm when the person he was interacting with ceased-for a concussion)
(Baaack. Dont ditch me :( }

JJKab said:
(Baaack. Dont ditch me :( }
(I got you!)

"Healing? That's cool, lucky you, I'm sure Cody is out somewhere getting knocked out..." Serena giggled thinking about the time Cody fell off her board. (I forgot if I asked this one) "What kind of music do you like? I'm skater music, it's mostly punk or metal, but anything is good when I'm not skating." Serena asked with a smile.

CERBERUS177 said:
(I got you!)
"Healing? That's cool, lucky you, I'm sure Cody is out somewhere getting knocked out..." Serena giggled thinking about the time Cody fell off her board. (I forgot if I asked this one) "What kind of music do you like? I'm skater music, it's mostly punk or metal, but anything is good when I'm not skating." Serena asked with a smile.
"I'm... Not really into music.. Though sometimes I like to just.. Put on something calm and relax" Fricka exclaimed, slowing down slightly.

"If I was to choose it would be.... Country music." She said, small blush appearing on ber cheeks.

JJKab said:
"I'm... Not really into music.. Though sometimes I like to just.. Put on something calm and relax" Fricka exclaimed, slowing down slightly.
"If I was to choose it would be.... Country music." She said, small blush appearing on ber cheeks.
"Really?" Serena asked confused, she hasn't met anyone who likes country music in a long while, "It's not really my type of music, but It's alright I guess, barbecues tend to be better with it though, and Cody loves to 'cue..." Serena said

CERBERUS177 said:
"Really?" Serena asked confused, she hasn't met anyone who likes country music in a long while, "It's not really my type of music, but It's alright I guess, barbecues tend to be better with it though, and Cody loves to 'cue..." Serena said
Fricka looked a bit suprised at Serene.

"Cue? What do you mean by hm cueing?" She asked, tilting her head lightly.

JJKab said:
Fricka looked a bit suprised at Serene.
"Cue? What do you mean by hm cueing?" She asked, tilting her head lightly.
"Barbecuing, it's something we've picked up with our aunt, she was kinda southern at times, even though she came from California, but she was a country girl none the less, she owns a few horses up in the middle of nowhere. But we go see her every once and a while." Serena said. (Sorry I'm all over the place with other RP threads, sorry for the actual small talk)

CERBERUS177 said:
"Barbecuing, it's something we've picked up with our aunt, she was kinda southern at times, even though she came from California, but she was a country girl none the less, she owns a few horses up in the middle of nowhere. But we go see her every once and a while." Serena said. (Sorry I'm all over the place with other RP threads, sorry for the actual small talk)
Fricka smiled a little, looking at Serene.

"Ah, alright. Sorry, I sometimes goof up and forget the shortcuts for things" She said, softly giggling.

"Oh, I forgot. I can also lift things up with my mind. It improved a lot since the last time I used it, so... maybe I could lift you up" She exclaimed, looking at Serene in a questioning manner

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled a little, looking at Serene.
"Ah, alright. Sorry, I sometimes goof up and forget the shortcuts for things" She said, softly giggling.

"Oh, I forgot. I can also lift things up with my mind. It improved a lot since the last time I used it, so... maybe I could lift you up" She exclaimed, looking at Serene in a questioning manner
"Alright, give it a try." Serena said, holding her arms out and waited to be lifted into the air.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Alright, give it a try." Serena said, holding her arms out and waited to be lifted into the air.
"Alright. Here we go" Fricka sighed lightly, and soo, Serena could feel some sort of force lifting her up in the air, at least 1 meter up or so.

"And how do you like it?" She asked, slightly panting as it was still hard for her to keep a person elevated for a extended period of time

JJKab said:
"Alright. Here we go" Fricka sighed lightly, and soo, Serena could feel some sort of force lifting her up in the air, at least 1 meter up or so.
"And how do you like it?" She asked, slightly panting as it was still hard for her to keep a person elevated for a extended period of time
"Lighter than before, you can stop now if you want." Serena said, seeing Fricka struggle was sad, and didn't want her to over exert herself.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Lighter than before, you can stop now if you want." Serena said, seeing Fricka struggle was sad, and didn't want her to over exert herself.
Fricka nodded, panting, as she let Serena down on the ground, exausted.

"Sorry.... I.... I told ya..." She exclaimed, smiling lightly, her legs being slightly wobly

JJKab said:
Fricka nodded, panting, as she let Serena down on the ground, exausted.
"Sorry.... I.... I told ya..." She exclaimed, smiling lightly, her legs being slightly wobly
Serena stood next to her just in case she fell, feeling bad that she might have caused her to push herself too hard. "I got you...I got you..."

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena stood next to her just in case she fell, feeling bad that she might have caused her to push herself too hard. "I got you...I got you..."
Fricka sighed lightly, looking at the ground.

"Alright... I think I'm okay..." She exclaimed tiredly. She still felt a bit weak, though.

JJKab said:
Fricka sighed lightly, looking at the ground.
"Alright... I think I'm okay..." She exclaimed tiredly. She still felt a bit weak, though.
Serena teleported to a chair that was about 5 feet away, grabbed it and brought it over for Fricka, "Please sit down, I don't want you to get hurt." Serena insisted, she looked very weak at the moment and was scared that she might faint or something.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena teleported to a chair that was about 5 feet away, grabbed it and brought it over for Fricka, "Please sit down, I don't want you to get hurt." Serena insisted, she looked very weak at the moment and was scared that she might faint or something.
Fricka sighed, nodding, as she sat down on the chair.

"Thanks.... Jeez, it really tired me out..." She exclaimed, closing her eyes, leaning on the chair fully

JJKab said:
Fricka sighed, nodding, as she sat down on the chair.
"Thanks.... Jeez, it really tired me out..." She exclaimed, closing her eyes, leaning on the chair fully
(This desk and keyboard are about to turn into a bed and pillow, sorry I'm tired as it's pretty much 1AM here, night!)

CERBERUS177 said:
(This desk and keyboard are about to turn into a bed and pillow, sorry I'm tired as it's pretty much 1AM here, night!)
(It's fine. G'night :) I'll leave Fricka on for you)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''They probably might be there..''
"If not then we'll just watch something different I guess." Akane said as she used her powers to take them back home. "Azusa? We're back."

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody smiled, "Y-yeah, I'm fine... I'm built like stone so...yeah I-I'm fine." Cody started to fumble over his words now, "W-what have you heard so f-far...?" Cody asked
(Should I just make him fall?)
((Hey! Sorry I fell asleep last night, did you move Cody along? Or should I reply to this?))

Roman said:
"If not then we'll just watch something different I guess." Akane said as she used her powers to take them back home. "Azusa? We're back."
''Welcome back. I just found the movies on the internet. Don't worry, I payed for it. Well actually...Natsumi did.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back