• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Welcome back. I just found the movies on the internet. Don't worry, I payed for it. Well actually...Natsumi did.''
"Oh thanks Azusa. That was nice of that person... I don't think I've met them before, but give them my thanks." Akane said with a smile.

Roman said:
"Oh thanks Azusa. That was nice of that person... I don't think I've met them before, but give them my thanks." Akane said with a smile.
''You never met her before...? She was the owner of the mansion.''

...☆Azusa said as he smirked a little☆...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''You never met her before...? She was the owner of the mansion.''
...☆Azusa said as he smirked a little☆...
"Nope. I heard of the mansion having multiple owners, but I never met them all. Just Roman." Akane said, tilting her head. "Natsumi is another, so who's the other owner besides those two?" She asked.

Roman said:
"Nope. I heard of the mansion having multiple owners, but I never met them all. Just Roman." Akane said, tilting her head. "Natsumi is another, so who's the other owner besides those two?" She asked.
''The older brother Natsuru and youngest sister Natsume, both siblings of Natsumi.....some kind of Natsu trend...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''The older brother Natsuru and youngest sister Natsume, both siblings of Natsumi.....some kind of Natsu trend...''
"So.. There's four owners?" Akane asked as she went into the kitchen, grabbing a big bowl to put the popcorn in once it finished popping.

Roman said:
"So.. There's four owners?" Akane asked as she went into the kitchen, grabbing a big bowl to put the popcorn in once it finished popping.
''Possibly more. Dunno. Oh right, Snow!''

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''Possibly more. Dunno. Oh right, Snow!''
"That's a lot and I know Snow. Well, I never met her in person, but I've heard of her." Akane said as she put the popcorn in the microwave.

Roman said:
"That's a lot and I know Snow. Well, I never met her in person, but I've heard of her." Akane said as she put the popcorn in the microwave.
''Everyone probably has. Ever since that...incident...the word spread around the mansion. Or so I heard from Yuki...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Everyone probably has. Ever since that...incident...the word spread around the mansion. Or so I heard from Yuki...''
"Of course it did. They wouldn't want another incident like that and i wouldn't blame them. They should all stay on high alert, but then again it's been peaceful." Akane said as the microwave made a beeping noise and the popcorn stopped popping.. Akane took the popcorn out and poured it all in a bowl.

Roman said:
"Of course it did. They wouldn't want another incident like that and i wouldn't blame them. They should all stay on high alert, but then again it's been peaceful." Akane said as the microwave made a beeping noise and the popcorn stopped popping.. Akane took the popcorn out and poured it all in a bowl.
''Yeah. Now all they have to worry about is stupid burglars who would dare and try...Natsumi has some temper also so she won't take human intruders lightly.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah. Now all they have to worry about is stupid burglars who would dare and try...Natsumi has some temper also so she won't take human intruders lightly.''
"No one would." Akane said, shaking her head as she brought the popcorn into the living room. "Aselia, can you go get the girls?"

Roman said:
"No one would." Akane said, shaking her head as she brought the popcorn into the living room. "Aselia, can you go get the girls?"
''Sure.''

...☆She said before she took a step before she heard foot steps. It seemed Toka was running down the stairs dragging Masumi with her☆...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Sure.''
...☆She said before she took a step before she heard foot steps. It seemed Toka was running down the stairs dragging Masumi with her☆...
(((( Mayumi xD ))))

Akane turned around, looking away from Azusa who she was talking to. "Eh? Seems like someone was listening in." She said, as she could hear Mayumi repeatedly saying she could walk on her own.

Roman said:
(((( Mayumi xD ))))
Akane turned around, looking away from Azusa who she was talking to. "Eh? Seems like someone was listening in." She said, as she could hear Mayumi repeatedly saying she could walk on her own.
''I don't care! I don't care! Hurry, hurry!''

...☆Toka said as she dragged Mayumi☆...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I don't care! I don't care! Hurry, hurry!''
...☆Toka said as she dragged Mayumi☆...
"Toka! We're literally going to the same place!" Mayumi responded as she was dragged along. "Not only that, I'm right behind you!"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''C'mon! C'mon!''
Akane appeared in front of Toka, "Hey. Be careful, you could fall and slip on the wooden floor." She said before Mayumi slipped, bringing Toka down with her. "Guess I spoke too soon."

Roman said:
Akane appeared in front of Toka, "Hey. Be careful, you could fall and slip on the wooden floor." She said before Mayumi slipped, bringing Toka down with her. "Guess I spoke too soon."
''Heh, jinxed it.''

''Bweh.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Heh, jinxed it.''
''Bweh.''
Akane looked at Azusa and laughed, "Yeah..." she said before helping them up. "Are you girls okay?" She asked with a smile. Mayumi nodded as she sat up, rubbing her head.

Roman said:
Akane looked at Azusa and laughed, "Yeah..." she said before helping them up. "Are you girls okay?" She asked with a smile. Mayumi nodded as she sat up, rubbing her head.
''Y-Yeah...I'm okay mommy.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Y-Yeah...I'm okay mommy.''
"Good. You two go in the living room with you're brother and mom. I made popcorn too." Akane said happily as she stepped to the side so they could go in.

Roman said:
"Good. You two go in the living room with you're brother and mom. I made popcorn too." Akane said happily as she stepped to the side so they could go in.
...☆Toka nodded before she ran over to the living room and sat on the couch☆...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☆Toka nodded before she ran over to the living room and sat on the couch☆...
Mayumi had followed behind Toka, just like she said she would, taking a seat beside her. "I told you we were going to the same place."

Roman said:
Aaron chuckled lightly and kissed Annabel's lips gently when she covered them up. When Blake's yelling became more audible, he looked at Annabel and smiled. When Blake stopped talking and he seen the two, Aaron stared back him, a nervous laugh escaping his mouth. "M-Morning.."
"Annabel. Who is this?" Blake asked in a stern tone making Annabel curl up to Aaron more. "B-Blake this is m-my boyfriend.... A-Aaron." She told black hesitantly as Blake glared at Aaron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back