• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

9e35171117f28f5fd377abe9aa324279.jpg

Outside classroom

Mood:

Fine

Talking with Gregory

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Gregory

Tags:

@JJKab

~Ariel Reaver~

Ariel smiled softly at him, she knew he was just trying to be nice "I'm still sorry though" she said before he mentioned being her test bunny which caused her to laugh "Yeah, but I haven't even learnt enough spells to even practise with!" She said looking back at him.

Nona said:

9e35171117f28f5fd377abe9aa324279.jpg

Outside classroom

Mood:

Fine

Talking with Gregory

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Gregory

Tags:

@JJKab

~Ariel Reaver~

Ariel smiled softly at him, she knew he was just trying to be nice "I'm still sorry though" she said before he mentioned being her test bunny which caused her to laugh "Yeah, but I haven't even learnt enough spells to even practise with!" She said looking back at him.

"Aight. SO. Shall we go in or do you wanna just... stay in my arms?" Gregory asked teasingly, kissing her forehead softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Depends. But this is about the size of a human elephant." She told him as they left her room and started for the front doors of the castle

[/QUOTE]
"So... It's a weird shaped soul beast?" Aaron asked as they made their way to the castle doors. "Am I gonna have to get used to this sort of thing?"

Roman said:
"So... It's a weird shaped soul beast?" Aaron asked as they made their way to the castle doors. "Am I gonna have to get used to this sort of thing?"
"It's a beast that feeds on souls. And you might need to get used to it'll she said as they approached Blake. "You two ready?" He asked them as Annabel nodded then aya walked in. "I'm ready uncle Blake." She said to him softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It's a beast that feeds on souls. And you might need to get used to it'll she said as they approached Blake. "You two ready?" He asked them as Annabel nodded then aya walked in. "I'm ready uncle Blake." She said to him softly

[/QUOTE]
(((( I thought she was his brother? ))))

Aaron let out a quiet sigh when Annabel said he'd have to get used to it. Luckily he had training on how to fight a variety of monsters in school. "Well, how about we both try to come back alive...Okay?" He asked her with a smile.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I know~''
"So you know you didn't have to drag me all the way down the stairs... But you did anyways." Mayumi said, looking at Toka.

siAAtdRynh8RnBM16jI3BDYyirw.gif

"I'm gonna kick your butt." She whispered.

Last edited by a moderator:
CERBERUS177 said:
(No not really, I can push him back)
Cody was in the worst pain he has ever experienced with his head, the throbbing pain was starting to get worse, "I..I think I'm going to t-take a quick rest here..." Cody stopped and sat down next to a wall, he wanted to lay down, but he didn't want to show his pain, wanting to be a soldier sucks, since when you're out there, you can't complain about headaches and stomach problems.
((Okay :3))

latest

Near infirmary

Mood:

Concerned

Helping Cody up

Objective:

Get Cody to a doctor

Interacting with:

Cody

Tags:

@CERBERUS177

((Sorry I was having dinner))

~Yuna Yelil~

Yuna frown lightly as he sat down, yeah she had seen guys act like this during training at her home place, pretending they weren't hurt bad when they were. "C'mon, we need to get you to a doctor before you collapse completely" she said with concern in her voice as she offered to help him up and help him walk there. "There's no point pretending its not as bad as it is, you aren't bluffing me" she said as she looked at him.

Roman said:
(((( I thought she was his brother? ))))
Aaron let out a quiet sigh when Annabel said he'd have to get used to it. Luckily he had training on how to fight a variety of monsters in school. "Well, how about we both try to come back alive...Okay?" He asked her with a smile.

"So you know you didn't have to drag me all the way down the stairs... But you did anyways." Mayumi said, looking at Toka.

siAAtdRynh8RnBM16jI3BDYyirw.gif

"I'm gonna kick your butt." She whispered.
(Well aya considers Blake and Annabel her aunt and uncle)

"Don't worry. At least we aren't fighting one the size of a mountain." She said to him happily before she looked to aya and smiled at her as Blake nodded and gestured for all of them to follow as he started out

JJKab said:
"Aight. SO. Shall we go in or do you wanna just... stay in my arms?" Gregory asked teasingly, kissing her forehead softly.
((Health class hasn't officially started for everyone else yet [since Akira only started the combat class] so I don't know how to reply to this :'D))

Nona said:
((Health class hasn't officially started for everyone else yet [since Akira only started the combat class] so I don't know how to reply to this :'D))
"Y'know... why don't we take a little break?" Gregory asked, smiling at Ariel, as he kissed her softly, releasing her from the hug

"How about we take a little stroll around the school before we go into the class" He said, gently taking her hand with his non-broken one

Nona said:
((Okay :3))

latest

Near infirmary

Mood:

Concerned

Helping Cody up

Objective:

Get Cody to a doctor

Interacting with:

Cody

Tags:

@CERBERUS177

((Sorry I was having dinner))

~Yuna Yelil~

Yuna frown lightly as he sat down, yeah she had seen guys act like this during training at her home place, pretending they weren't hurt bad when they were. "C'mon, we need to get you to a doctor before you collapse completely" she said with concern in her voice as she offered to help him up and help him walk there. "There's no point pretending its not as bad as it is, you aren't bluffing me" she said as she looked at him.

Cody took her hand and got up and walked with her, "Do you know if they'll send me to a real hospital? I-I don't think I can go there..." Cody said trying to keep his mom from getting worried, he know's how she gets when he's hurt bad, and doesn't want to go home to sit in bed alone for a week or so.

Nona said:
(BTW, I can totally accept if you'd reply to me without BB code. Just sayin')

CERBERUS177 said:
(No not really, I can push him back)
Cody was in the worst pain he has ever experienced with his head, the throbbing pain was starting to get worse, "I..I think I'm going to t-take a quick rest here..." Cody stopped and sat down next to a wall, he wanted to lay down, but he didn't want to show his pain, wanting to be a soldier sucks, since when you're out there, you can't complain about headaches and stomach problems.
(Ay, mate, still here)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Well aya considers Blake and Annabel her aunt and uncle)
"Don't worry. At least we aren't fighting one the size of a mountain." She said to him happily before she looked to aya and smiled at her as Blake nodded and gestured for all of them to follow as he started out

[/QUOTE]
Aaron chuckled, "I know." He said softly. When Annabel looked at Aya, Aaron did too, smiling at her. Satoshi came and joined the group, having heard them say they were setting out to fight.

"Blake! Aya! Annabel!" Satoshi quickly caught up to them. He wanted to fight to get stronger, having been the only one who knew what happened to his father, he wanted to avenge him, so getting stronger was something he needed to do.

JJKab said:
(Ay, mate, still here)
"Do you need water or anything like that? I can go grab a bottle from my bag if you need some." Serena asked, feeling that Fricka is needing something to cope with the exhaustion.

JJKab said:
(BTW, I can totally accept if you'd reply to me without BB code. Just sayin')
((I know :3 I have my bbcode all saved as macros so it doesn't really slow down my replies much, my replies are slow because of irl stuff :'D))

CERBERUS177 said:
"Do you need water or anything like that? I can go grab a bottle from my bag if you need some." Serena asked, feeling that Fricka is needing something to cope with the exhaustion.
"If... It's not too much trouble, then.. yeah" Fricka said, her eyes opening slightly, as she looked at Serene

"Thanks, by the way.... I didn't expect that..." She gave her a small smile

Nona said:
((I know :3 I have my bbcode all saved as macros so it doesn't really slow down my replies much, my replies are slow because of irl stuff :'D))
(Oh... Aight)

JJKab said:
"If... It's not too much trouble, then.. yeah" Fricka said, her eyes opening slightly, as she looked at Serene
"Thanks, by the way.... I didn't expect that..." She gave her a small smile
Serena teleported to her bag and got a bottle of water and in a blink of an eye teleported back to Fricka with the bottle, "Here you go." Serena handed her the bottle.

Roman said:
Aaron chuckled, "I know." He said softly. When Annabel looked at Aya, Aaron did too, smiling at her. Satoshi came and joined the group, having heard them say they were setting out to fight.
"Blake! Aya! Annabel!" Satoshi quickly caught up to them. He wanted to fight to get stronger, having been the only one who knew what happened to his father, he wanted to avenge him, so getting stronger was something he needed to do.
" it's good to see you again prince satoshi." Annabel said arty to him as Blake nodded to satoshi. Then came aya. "Big brother." She said before in seconds she was at satoshi hugging her brother tightly as she spoke. "Your a bully for not taking me with." She said to him

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody took her hand and got up and walked with her, "Do you know if they'll send me to a real hospital? I-I don't think I can go there..." Cody said trying to keep his mom from getting worried, he know's how she gets when he's hurt bad, and doesn't want to go home to sit in bed alone for a week or so.

latest

Outside infirmary

Mood:

Fine

Walking to the infirmary

Objective:

Get Cody to the infirmary

Interacting with:

Cody

Tags:

@CERBERUS177

~Yuna Yelil~

Yuna shrugged her shoulders lightly "I honestly don't know if they will or not..." She answered as they came closer to the infirmary "I mean, the health services here are pretty good so they might have the know how and equipment to treat you right here" she said with a small nod. She wished she could give him more information than that but that was all she knew from when she'd sometimes have to bring people from the schools pool to the infirmary since she was a lifeguard there she had to do that every so often but she had never actually been there sick herself. "Are you scared of hospitals?" She asked curiously.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena teleported to her bag and got a bottle of water and in a blink of an eye teleported back to Fricka with the bottle, "Here you go." Serena handed her the bottle.
"Thanks" Fricka exclaimed quietly, as she took the bottle, and took a pretty large sip of it, making it half empty/half full.

"Wow... I really got tired out..." She said, still panting slightly

JJKab said:
"Y'know... why don't we take a little break?" Gregory asked, smiling at Ariel, as he kissed her softly, releasing her from the hug
"How about we take a little stroll around the school before we go into the class" He said, gently taking her hand with his non-broken one
Ariel blinked a few times "Take a break?" She repeated "Sure but, W-Wont we be late for class then?" She asked, not wanting to get in trouble

((I'll reply like this to you if you want replies a little quicker though :3))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back