• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Okay, sure!''
(Should I have Sayori, Blake's wife, come into the scene with you guys?)
(((( I wouldn't mind ))))

Akane nodded and kissed Aselia before taking a step back. "Alright! I should be out when you are on your way out." She said before vanishing.

Roman said:
(((( I wouldn't mind ))))
Akane nodded and kissed Aselia before taking a step back. "Alright! I should be out when you are on your way out." She said before vanishing.
...?Aselia soon went into the store to buy the movies they were gonna watch?...

...?Sayori walked in the room as well with a female child before Sayori covered her eyes and scooted her out of the room. Once she did that, the child waited patiently outside as Sayori just looked at Annabel and Aaron a bit surprised?...

''You...finally found someone I see...''

@Daniel reaving

Last edited by a moderator:
CERBERUS177 said:
Cody saw the girl giggle, "Yeah, it was stupid, but dang that was awesome!" Cody laughed and stood up and did a flaming back flip, "Woo! Can't wait to try that in a fight!" Cody stopped and walked to the girl that giggled, "Hey, my name's Cody, if you ever wanted to find out that is...That black wolf over there," Kiya yawned and stretched, "is Kiya." Cody said with a smile.

latest

Combat arena

Mood:

Friendly

Talking with Cody

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Cody

Tags:

@CERBERUS177 ((sorry, was multi tasking, replies will be quicker now :'3))

~Yuna Yelil~

Yuna giggled softly again as he spoke, yeah, it was stupid. But he was right, it honestly looked quite fun. Too bad her brother got the fire powers and not her otherwise she could try that along with the boy. She smiled up at him as he introduced himself to her. "Well, yeah, I'd want to know that. I don't like talking to a person and not knowing their name" she said as she looked over to the wolf and waved at her. She then turned back to Cody, extending her hand for a handshake as she spoke. "I'm Yuna, nice to meet you Cody ~" she chimed happily.

Nona said:

latest

Combat arena

Mood:

Friendly

Talking with Cody

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Cody

Tags:

@CERBERUS177 ((sorry, was multi tasking, replies will be quicker now :'3))

~Yuna Yelil~

Yuna giggled softly again as he spoke, yeah, it was stupid. But he was right, it honestly looked quite fun. Too bad her brother got the fire powers and not her otherwise she could try that along with the boy. She smiled up at him as he introduced himself to her. "Well, yeah, I'd want to know that. I don't like talking to a person and not knowing their name" she said as she looked over to the wolf and waved at her. She then turned back to Cody, extending her hand for a handshake as she spoke. "I'm Yuna, nice to meet you Cody ~" she chimed happily.

(Take your time, I have to get dinner sorry)

Cody shook her hand, "Listen, I'm going to go get checked for a concussion, you can come along if you want, I don't mind, but sometimes the doctors tend to make it worse with the tests they run to make sure you actually have one."

(Feel free to wait or something, I'll be back later)

Ballerina said:
Klef was not very surprised by Nova's answer, most people were not able to teleport. Despite all the years spent practicing, it actually took a heavy amount of preparation beforehand along with strength for them to do it. It was hard for Klef not to notice that their friend was turning red, was she embarrassed about not being able to teleport? " I get that being a cyborg probably doesn't mean that you have teleportation powers, but you could at least experience how it feels like!" They said to Nova, trying to reassure her. " I can 'kind of' teleport, so as long as your near me, we can get there."
Nova nodded a little, still embarrassed she revealed something she couldn't do despite being state of the art. "Okay..." She said softly with a gentle smile, the redness going away from her cheeks.

CERBERUS177 said:
(Take your time, I have to get dinner sorry)
Cody shook her hand, "Listen, I'm going to go get checked for a concussion, you can come along if you want, I don't mind, but sometimes the doctors tend to make it worse with the tests they run to make sure you actually have one."

(Feel free to wait or something, I'll be back later)

latest

Combat arena

Mood:

Friendly

Talking with Cody

Objective:

Go to infirmary with Cody

Interacting with:

Cody

Tags:

@CERBERUS177

~Yuna Yelil~

Yuna blinked a few times, tiltin her head slightly and viewing Cody in a curious manner as he spoke of going to the doctor and offering for her to come along. "Uhhh...sure!"she then answered as she stood up "I can come along, I mean if you do have a concussion then we wouldn't want you to be collapsing on the way there or something, right?" she said smiling at him lightly. She didnt mind going there along with him, besides if something went wrong she knew some first aid.

Jack went to the middle of the combat arena.

"Show me what you got kid" the teacher spoke.

"Me?" questioned Jack.

"Yes you." the teacher replied.

The battle screen turned on and revealed the teacher's and Jack's face.

"Try to land a hit and you will win"

Jack smirked " This is my time to use some of my new powers''

They got into their positions then the fight began.

Jack summoned water out of thin air , he froze the water into thin disk shaped weapons and threw it at the teacher.

The teacher dodged the flying disk . He punched the ground creating a earthquake that caused Jack to fall on the ground.

"Crap, I never fought a earth elementalist before" Jack said while getting up.

((@TheDragoon Hey! what happened to our interaction? did I miss a post from you or something? :0 If you dont want to continue thats fine, im just curious))

Nona said:
((@TheDragoon Hey! what happened to our interaction? did I miss a post from you or something? :0 If you dont want to continue thats fine, im just curious))
((I dunno what happened O.o But I guess Axel needs to wake up and go see Kotori so...))

Jack raised his hands t the sky and clouds started to form around the arena.

"I never really used this before but here's my first try"

The clouds started to get darker and thunder started to rumble. Jack pointed to the teacher and thunder struck the ground.

TheDragoon said:
((I dunno what happened O.o But I guess Axel needs to wake up and go see Kotori so...))
(((Eh. My alerts mess up on me alot so i probably missed something. Sorry if I did....So..? does that mean continuing or not? xD I'm not sure what that so means))

The teacher dodged the lightning quickly and raised a boulder and threw it at Jack.

"That didn't work" he said angrily while dodging the boulder. Jack created ice blades from his hand and threw it at the teacher.

"I'm getting tired". He then remembered what the scroll said . He has to flow like the ocean waves. Jack took a deep breath he moved arms back and forth like a wave. A blob of water appeared above him shot forward toward the teacher. Before the teacher could move ,he was pushed back by a wave of water and falls to the ground.

" Congratulations Jack. You managed to hit me" He got off the floor and dusted off his clothes.

"I did it" Jack said happily.

Roman said:
"I never said I was." Alex said with a light laugh. He didn't go with Yuki when she went back to the house, and he instead waited for awhile before appearing at her side. "Sorry... I did a little meditation before I joined you."
"You won't be carrying everything then I guess. We're going for the triple ice cream amount deal?" Perfect asked as he looked around, picking up one of the dead guards gun. "Pew! Pew pew pew!" He said in a bored tone as he looked around.
"Well these statutes aren't exactly tiny! If I was just going to pick them up and throw them it would be different!"

Ribbon pointed her hands and a number of threads pierced the heads of some oncoming guards before throwing aside their withered husks that smashed apart into dust upon impact.

(I'm imagining like slight bigger than an adult sized statues.)

Nona said:
(((Eh. My alerts mess up on me alot so i probably missed something. Sorry if I did....So..? does that mean continuing or not? xD I'm not sure what that so means))
((I think we should have Ilaani and Nexus come back home from let's say the park, and they see Axel has finally woken up. Sound good?))

TheDragoon said:
((I think we should have Ilaani and Nexus come back home from let's say the park, and they see Axel has finally woken up. Sound good?))
((Fair enough, sounds fine to me~))

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Aselia soon went into the store to buy the movies they were gonna watch?...

...?Sayori walked in the room as well with a female child before Sayori covered her eyes and scooted her out of the room. Once she did that, the child waited patiently outside as Sayori just looked at Annabel and Aaron a bit surprised?...

''You...finally found someone I see...''

@Daniel reaving
Akane has appeared at the local grocery store, buying the popcorn to heat for tonight.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]"Well these statutes aren't exactly tiny! If I was just going to pick them up and throw them it would be different!"
Ribbon pointed her hands and a number of threads pierced the heads of some oncoming guards before throwing aside their withered husks that smashed apart into dust upon impact.

(I'm imagining like slight bigger than an adult sized statues.)

[/QUOTE]
(((( You're imagining correctly. ))))

Perfect sighed and walked towards the statue and helped Ribbon pick it up. "We're only taking this one, I was going to take some paintings and mall sculptures so it weird to me how you can't carry one man sized statue." He said with a sigh. "I guess I'll help you carry this."

Nona said:

latest

Combat arena

Mood:

Friendly

Talking with Cody

Objective:

Go to infirmary with Cody

Interacting with:

Cody

Tags:

@CERBERUS177

~Yuna Yelil~

Yuna blinked a few times, tiltin her head slightly and viewing Cody in a curious manner as he spoke of going to the doctor and offering for her to come along. "Uhhh...sure!"she then answered as she stood up "I can come along, I mean if you do have a concussion then we wouldn't want you to be collapsing on the way there or something, right?" she said smiling at him lightly. She didnt mind going there along with him, besides if something went wrong she knew some first aid.

Cody smiled, and walked towards the nurses office, as he walked, he almost buckled and fell, but powered through it, "Master, you should stop, I sense that you're not feeling to...well..." Kiya said, Cody ignored her and kept going, he wasn't going to let some concussion get the best of him, not today, not ever. He decided small talk should get his mind off...his mind... "So, Yuna, what kind of music do you like? Any particular bands or artists?" Cody asked, cringing at the thumping pain in his head, ever heart beat was another thumping pain in his head.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody smiled, and walked towards the nurses office, as he walked, he almost buckled and fell, but powered through it, "Master, you should stop, I sense that you're not feeling to...well..." Kiya said, Cody ignored her and kept going, he wasn't going to let some concussion get the best of him, not today, not ever. He decided small talk should get his mind off...his mind... "So, Yuna, what kind of music do you like? Any particular bands or artists?" Cody asked, cringing at the thumping pain in his head, ever heart beat was another thumping pain in his head.

latest

School grounds

Mood:

Fine

Walking with Cody

Objective:

Go to nurses office with cody

Interacting with:

Cody

Tags:

@CERBERUS177

~Yuna Yelil~

Yuna walked alongside him, her brows furrowing in concern when his legs buckled. After which he asked her about music. She went silent for a moment. "I uhm....I don't know, I wasn't allowed to listen to music at home so I'm only really exploring music now..." she said with a somewhat sheepish smile. Looking him over, she tilted her head "Are you sure you're okay...you look terrible..." She said with a small frown.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☆Aselia was just looking for the movies☆...
Moments later, Akane appeared by Aselia's side with a grocery bag in her hand. "Yo~" she said in a cute tone. "Nope... Never doing that again."

Nona said:

latest

School grounds

Mood:

Fine

Walking with Cody

Objective:

Go to nurses office with cody

Interacting with:

Cody

Tags:

@CERBERUS177

~Yuna Yelil~

Yuna walked alongside him, her brows furrowing in concern when his legs buckled. After which he asked her about music. She went silent for a moment. "I uhm....I don't know, I wasn't allowed to listen to music at home so I'm only really exploring music now..." she said with a somewhat sheepish smile. Looking him over, she tilted her head "Are you sure you're okay...you look terrible..." She said with a small frown.

Cody smiled, "Y-yeah, I'm fine... I'm built like stone so...yeah I-I'm fine." Cody started to fumble over his words now, "W-what have you heard so f-far...?" Cody asked

(Should I just make him fall?)

"This is nuts." Roy said, slamming his book down on the desk "I'm tired and sore from reading. Who would have thought that, getting sore from studying."

"We could.... I dunno... egg someone's dorm? Set a party?" Wylie suggested

"Maybe later. We need invitations if we are to set a party." Roy said

"Then lets go off campus for a drive." Wylie gave another idea

"Sure." Roy and Wylie head off to their car to clear their brains.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"This is nuts." Roy said, slamming his book down on the desk "I'm tired and sore from reading. Who would have thought that, getting sore from studying."
"We could.... I dunno... egg someone's dorm? Set a party?" Wylie suggested

"Maybe later. We need invitations if we are to set a party." Roy said

"Then lets go off campus for a drive." Wylie gave another idea

"Sure." Roy and Wylie head off to their car to clear their brains.

[/QUOTE]
(Oh my god, has anyone in this RP ever started a party?!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back