• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"When I found out my brother was staying here...I wanted to be here with him, and since I also had powers, I felt it'd be good the be here too. Cody couldn't control his, his fire ability and the dog he can summon tend to happen at random so he came here." Serena said, Cody was a good kid, he just needed help with his powers and get his anger in check, "I'm also here to keep him from killing someone, he cares too much for family, and his anger get's the best of him sometimes. Kiya isn't the only one that can calm him... Kiya being the dog he can summon." Serena knew her brother was a gentle giant, but poking him with a stick results in him being very mad, he can go from the nicest person you have ever met, to the worst. "But hey, he's been here a half a week without me, and he hasn't been suspended or gotten into fights."
(Never mind! The reply thing was broken for me when you posted)

"Yep. Also I wanted to beef up my teleportation distance, I'm stuck to I think...Ten feet from where ever I stand. And I've never fired that gun I showed you so...yeah..." Serena smiled, "I also have these." She held her arms out, and a force field like bubbles wrapped around her arms, "I can only get these to work on my arm, so I'm guessing these will come in handy some day."

Last edited by a moderator:
charleen said:
"Uhh.. I can just watched you from here,"
Nico replied, biting her lip yet again.

"Diving seems really intimidating.. sorry,"

She sighed heavily.
"Hey. It's okay, chap. You just gotta not breathe for a bit" Chler exclaimed, smiling at her friend.

TheDragoon said:
((Okay xD ))
Nova walked alongside Klef, getting a little excited for their little hangout session. She really missed spending time with Klef and she hoped they'd get to go on another adventure soon.
" I can't wait to show you my place!" They were also very excited to hang out with Nova after spending awhile apart. Going on adventures helped take their mind off of the troublesome stuff going on. " How do you feel about teleporting?"

JJKab said:
"Hey. It's okay, chap. You just gotta not breathe for a bit" Chler exclaimed, smiling at her friend.
"Nope.. You can't make me do anything,"

She said, crossing her hands.

"I'm staying right here, where I am safe."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]As the dark purple sun started to rise and shine through the windows of Annabel's room she slowly stored and woke up with a quiet yawn. Then she slowly sat up and stretched a little before she looked over at Aaron her lips slowly forming a small smile as she layed back down and cuddled against him her lips gently touching his cheek as she relaxed with him

[/QUOTE]
Aaron felt Annabel moving around, especially when she sat up, causing his eyes to flutter open as the sun hit them. "So.. Tired." He said as he looked up at the ceiling. He then turned his head and looked at Annabel. "Oh... Morning." He said tiredly with a yawn.

After countless books, Roy and Wylie are quite done, and check out their books, returning to their dorm, and leaving the books in a drawer in their desks. After this, Roy learned how to make a certain dark magic to make his body feel like it is night, allowing him his werewolf transformations. Wylie learned advanced techniques to using a throwing knife from the books, but they haven't read anything else.

charleen said:
"Nope.. You can't make me do anything,"
She said, crossing her hands.

"I'm stay right here, where I am safe."
"Heyyy... Don't yu anna learn how to swim? You gotta submerge" She exclaimdd, smiling, as she took a breath and dived.

(gTG)

Ballerina said:
" I can't wait to show you my place!" They were also very excited to hang out with Nova after spending awhile apart. Going on adventures helped take their mind off of the troublesome stuff going on. " How do you feel about teleporting?"
Nova shrugged. "I dunno, I haven't done that before." She said. Despite being practically part cyborg now, that was not one of her new capabilities. It kinda embarrassed and made her blush, but she tried her best to hide it from Klef.

Roman said:
Aaron felt Annabel moving around, especially when she sat up, causing his eyes to flutter open as the sun hit them. "So.. Tired." He said as he looked up at the ceiling. He then turned his head and looked at Annabel. "Oh... Morning." He said tiredly with a yawn.
"Mourning." She said back softly as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek lovingly

TheDragoon said:
Nova shrugged. "I dunno, I haven't done that before." She said. Despite being practically part cyborg now, that was not one of her new capabilities. It kinda embarrassed and made her blush, but she tried her best to hide it from Klef.
Klef was not very surprised by Nova's answer, most people were not able to teleport. Despite all the years spent practicing, it actually took a heavy amount of preparation beforehand along with strength for them to do it. It was hard for Klef not to notice that their friend was turning red, was she embarrassed about not being able to teleport? " I get that being a cyborg probably doesn't mean that you have teleportation powers, but you could at least experience how it feels like!" They said to Nova, trying to reassure her. " I can 'kind of' teleport, so as long as your near me, we can get there."

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

"I guess it just show's that they care" Asako said and smiled, "I had an older brother myself so I know how they feel" she said happily.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

tumblr_murxzvqamS1qijuibo1_250.gif

Park

Mood:

Curious

Talking with Asako

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Asako

Tags:

@LunaCrosby

~Kenai Yelil~

Kenai nodded "Yeah, I guess it does show that" he answered with a nod before processing what she said afterward, blinking a few times he looked in her direction. "You have a brother?" He asked curiously as he tilted his head "I didn't know that" he said with a small shrug before eating another piece of candy.

JJKab said:
Gregory shrieked lightly, feeling Ariel's hand touch his wound, as it was freezing cold. It hurt him a little. After she laid her hand on his cheek next to the bruise, he gave out a sharp breath. It still was stinging him
"Weeeelll... She's an android bounty hunter, who once was chasing after my head... After J convinced her not too, since I didn't do anything, welp.... I legged it. She "felt in love with me" even though I didn't feel anything towards her.... And this was just before I met ya, so... Anyways. Just about 15 min's ago, we both bumped into each other... I landed on my hand... And she just began talking about how I left her... And she loved me... She even gave me a slap... And you know, getting hit across the face with a metal isn't exactly a nice touch... And that's why I got that damage.. Eventually I managed to calm her down, and we broke our "relationship", in quotes, peacefully, so... That's my story." Gregory explained, sighing, looking into Ariel's eyes.

{ :( }

9e35171117f28f5fd377abe9aa324279.jpg

Outside classroom

Mood:

Apologetic

Talking with Gregory

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Gregory

Tags:

@JJKab

~Ariel Reaver~

Ariel listened to his story, her brows slightly furrowing when he explained why she hit him. Just because he didn't love her? That was preposterous, if Gregory hadn't returned Ariel's feelings she would be upset, yes but slapping him? No way, that was too far "What an unnecessary reason to hit someone" she said shaking her head a little "S-Sorry for freezing your hand, I-I didn't mean too..." she stammered afterwards, realising in her annoyed state her hands grew colder.

Candace came back to the table after emptying her tray, greeting Avatia again with a smile. She looked the her plastic watch that was tightly fastened to her wrist. It appeared that thirty minutes had already passed, which meant that their lunch period would end in the next few minutes. This saddened her since she really enjoyed talking to her glittery friend and classes bored her to tears. "Ugh, I think that lunch is ending. The school should really give us more time to eat and talk" She said, followed by a small groan, it was a rather odd occurrence for a peppy girl such as herself to express woe. The crowd of students flooding out of the cafeteria only confirmed the fact that their conversation must end, or did it?

An idea occurred to Candace. "Hey! Wait! Before you just ditch me here, do you want to walk to class together? I have to go to math, talk about boring!" Her smile slowly returned with each word she spoke, she forgot how happy talking made her. " If you're worried about being too slow I can even clear your tray so that you can have a head start!"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Haha, sure~''
"I want them to know there's more than the few people she knows in this family. It'd be nice." Akane said with a smile.

Ballerina said:
(( I have Eileen free! ))
CERBERUS177 said:
(Cody's free)
(( :D yay, could both of you set up starting posts and I'll send you each a character? :3 [i just have to walk the dog first then I'll reply to you both :D ]))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Mourning." She said back softly as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek lovingly

[/QUOTE]
Aaron chuckled and kissed Annabel's cheek back, "How long have you been hugging me like this?" He asked jokingly.

Ballerina said:
Candace came back to the table after emptying her tray, greeting Avatia again with a smile. She looked the her plastic watch that was tightly fastened to her wrist. It appeared that thirty minutes had already passed, which meant that their lunch period would end in the next few minutes. This saddened her since she really enjoyed talking to her glittery friend and classes bored her to tears. "Ugh, I think that lunch is ending. The school should really give us more time to eat and talk" She said, followed by a small groan, it was a rather odd occurrence for a peppy girl such as herself to express woe. The crowd of students flooding out of the cafeteria only confirmed the fact that their conversation must end, or did it?
An idea occurred to Candace. "Hey! Wait! Before you just ditch me here, do you want to walk to class together? I have to go to math, talk about boring!" Her smile slowly returned with each word she spoke, she forgot how happy talking made her. " If you're worried about being too slow I can even clear your tray so that you can have a head start!"

Avatia

"Thank you, but I can empty out my tray myself." Avatia responded. She stood up from her chair and went off to do just that, then came back to Candace.

She looked mildly annoyed that Candace would insinuate that she would ditch a person, and answered with, "I wouldn't ditch you, that'd just be rude. I also don't know how to navigate this place well, and I was hoping to ask you for some help getting to my next class. "She then sighed and said, "To be honest, I'd prefer math over my next class; magic."

no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Interacting With: Candace

Character Sheet:
Avatia

Roman said:
Aaron chuckled and kissed Annabel's cheek back, "How long have you been hugging me like this?" He asked jokingly.
"All night." She said back wht a smirk as she nuzzled his neck wit her nose and smiled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"All night." She said back wht a smirk as she nuzzled his neck wit her nose and smiled

[/QUOTE]
"Heheh... Really?" Aaron asked, yawning once again. "We were up so late... I'm surprised we're able to wake up this early." He told her. "Now that we are up, we should really find something to do."

Roman said:
"Heheh... Really?" Aaron asked, yawning once again. "We were up so late... I'm surprised we're able to wake up this early." He told her. "Now that we are up, we should really find something to do."
"Well you said you wanted to learn more spells with me." She suggested happily

Cody wanted to try something he's seen in cartoons and movies, "Alright, let's see so arms here an-" Cody flew into the air and hovered for a slip second, "Eh...Ohhh Crap!" he shouted as he fell, he pointed his arms down and forced the fire to push him up, but made him flip and smack his head hard on the ground, "Ow! That really really hurt...Never again, never." he rubbed his head and sat down next to Kiya, her black fur soft to the touch, "Been a while since you've petted me." She said in his head, he still can't believe he can talk to animals.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well you said you wanted to learn more spells with me." She suggested happily

[/QUOTE]
Aaron ran a hand through his hair, remembering that he had said that. "Oh yeah. We can do that I guess. Seems like it'd be some fun."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back