• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mei Junchi

After healing class, Junchi walked the halls to their next one. Physical educations wasn't what they would call their favorite, but they were at least average in it. They could do most everything pretty well, but they did exceed best when it came to stuff like stretching. That was only due to Moonstone's dancing practice, and how they would force Junchi to join in too.

They just wanted the school day to end. A moment to go outside, relax, and spend some time with friends, whether new or old. They expected the school to be more amazing, but they guessed wrong. Well, hopefully next time would be better, but at the moment it definitely wasn't what they expected. They doubted that physical education would be that interesting, but maybe they could use their powers or something during it.

Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Interacting With: N/A

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

Roman said:
Aaron didn't stop, he slowly moved back up to Annabel's lips, gently kissing her. He slowly pulled away, "I'm not gonna force myself on you." He said softly. "Is this what you want?" He asked.
Her cheeks became even reder at the question before she answered. "W-w-well..... I-I have been wanting... "That" for a while now but you said you wanted to wait. Even though I haven't done that in 200 years I-I don't mind waiting a little longer" She said to him softly and shyly

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
Fricka slowly made her way into the changing rooms, to change into something lighter.
"I'll be right back" She said, smiling at Serene
(I don't want to seem strange so...)

Serena was embarrassed to change in front of other people, so she went to her dorm which was not that far away from the gym, she teleported to her max and walked the rest of the way to the door and walked in to change, she grabbed some shorts and a tank top that had the Army star on it and put them on. She walked out and teleported back to where Fricka left, and waited for her to come out of the changing room.

JJKab said:
"First half is not. It's about 1m deep. Second goes deeper untill it reaches 3 meters" Chler assured her
"We're at the first half" She jumped down into the water, it reaching her breasts
"Okay then,"

Nico was hesitant, but she forced herself to jump into the pool, following Cher. She started laugh hysterically when she realizes that she's fine.

"Phew! I'm alive!!"

She said, giggling and sticking her tongue out playfully. Nico started splashing Cher with water, and laughing.

CERBERUS177 said:
(I don't want to seem strange so...)
Serena was embarrassed to change in front of other people, so she went to her dorm which was not that far away from the gym, she teleported to her max and walked the rest of the way to the door and walked in to change, she grabbed some shorts and a tank top that had the Army star on it and put them on. She walked out and teleported back to where Fricka left, and waited for her to come out of the changing room.
Fricka came out after a bit, in her PE clothing, which consisted of a black T-Shirt, and jeans shorts. She began jogging lightly around, just for fun

"Alright, I'm readY" She exclaimed, smiling lightly

charleen said:
"Okay then,"
Nico was hesitant, but she forced herself to jump into the pool, following Cher. She started laugh hysterically when she realizes that she's fine.

"Phew! I'm alive!!"

She said, giggling and sticking her tongue out playfully. Nico started splashing Cher with water, and laughing.

Chler giggled, looking at Nico, as she began laughing. When she began splashing her, she eeked, splashing her back

"Quit it, you weirdo!" She called out, approaching her slowly

JJKab said:
Fricka came out after a bit, in her PE clothing, which consisted of a black T-Shirt, and jeans shorts. She began jogging lightly around, just for fun

Chler giggled, looking at Nico, as she began laughing. When she began splashing her, she eeked, splashing her back

Serena stretched and did a few push ups to get started, "Alright, let's go" Serena said and jogged on the track with Fricka.

Jack got up from his seat and put the book on the table . "So I see." He headed to the door and glanced at Kuro.

"Leaving already huh? Next time I see ya I'll be in control" Kuro disappeared

Jack shook his head" I won't let that happen". He exited the room.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Her cheeks became even reder at the question before she answered. "W-w-well..... I-I have been wanting... "That" for a while now but you said you wanted to wait." She said to him softly

[/QUOTE]
"True, but as an Incubus.. This is what I do." Aaron said softly. "Usually by force resulting in the death of someone, but you won't suffer... And the only reason I'm like this now because I'm really attracted to you."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi panted a little as she late there on the bed before she launched up and quickly ran for the bathroom

[/QUOTE]
''Hahaha...''

Roman said:
"True, but as an Incubus.. This is what I do." Aaron said softly. "Usually by force resulting in the death of someone, but you won't suffer... And the only reason I'm like this now because I'm really attracted to you."
She blushed some more before she closed her eyes and pursed her lips out to him as a way of saying alright to him

Roman said:
"He won't. Without me, he can't do much and I'm back at full power. I'd step on him like the bug he is if he tries anything." Akane said, punching the palm of her hand.
''Hahaha, nice.''

...☆She said before she smiled at Akane☆...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She came back a minuet later and cutely glared at her. "That was not nice mama." She said adorably

[/QUOTE]
''I can start tickling you again~''

JJKab said:

"Weirdo?!?"

Nico pretended to gasp.

"Who calling weirdo huh?!?"

She started laughing even harder, and splashing her even more.

"You can't make me quit!!"

She said, mocking a villain laugh.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She blushed some more before she closed her eyes and pursed her lips out to him as a way of saying alright to him

[/QUOTE]
Aaron smiled as he slowly began to remove Annabel's dress, missing her neck once more as he slowly went downward.

(((( Faaaade ))))

JJKab said:
"Morning" Lena whispered softly, her eyes opening midway, as she looked into Shuu's eyes. She smiled slightly.
"How did you sleep" She asked, slowly planting a kiss on his cheek
"I slept well." He said softly to Lena. He brushed her hair softly. "How is the baby holding up?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hahaha, nice.''
...☆She said before she smiled at Akane☆...
Akane chuckled and smiled at Aselia, "I won't let anything else happen to the girls or any of us. When you're sick and power hungry like he is, you'd try anything."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No!" She screamed as she scrambled under the bed to hide
(Want me to start?)

[/QUOTE]
(((( Yes please ))))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki giggled a little as well as haruni his under the bed from kikuri

[/QUOTE]
''So Myuki, we should eat something huh? It's nearly lunch~''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back