• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
"I slept well." He said softly to Lena. He brushed her hair softly. "How is the baby holding up?"
"It was okay... This night" Lena exclaimed, sighing, as she slightly moved closer to Shuu, laying her head on his chest.

charleen said:
"Weirdo?!?"
Nico pretended to gasp.

"Who calling weirdo huh?!?"

She started laughing even harder, and splashing her even more.

"You can't make me quit!!"

She said, mocking a villain laugh.
Chler giggled, as she grabbed both of Nico's hands, pulling her towards her.

"C'mere you!" She said, laughing.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena stretched and did a few push ups to get started, "Alright, let's go" Serena said and jogged on the track with Fricka.
"So. How did you end up here, if I may ask" Fricka asked, looking at Serene sympathecally.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah...''
"You know... I'm really glad we got the Mayumi and Toka... We should do something for them. Maybe on their birthdays we can throw them a very big party." She said happily.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]When mourning came Annabel was fast asleep under the cover with him, her head gently resting on his chest as she slept with him

[/QUOTE]
Aaron was snoring quietly, one of his arms wrapped around Annabel's body, holding her close as he slept. After last night, he was far too tired to do anything.

Mei Junchi

Junchi first got into their P.E. clothes first. They were pretty plain and normal; just a white t-shirt with black and white pants, sneakers, and a hair tie for their hair. They walked into their class and did a few stretches, but nothing too straining. They waited for instructions afterwards as they sat down and kicked their legs out. Junchi looked around their class to each of their classmates, examining them and trying to judge their personalities based on what they were seeing.

Junchi sighed at how boring it was; they felt like Moonstone with how easily bored they were and how they always wanted something amazing to happen. Unlike Moonstone though, they didn't have the power to have their thoughts change reality, so while Moonstone could make something amazing happen, Junchi couldn't. "Maybe I could go out and talk to one of the classmates." Junchi said to themself. They thought that if they put themself out there, it would be more fun and something cool could actually happen.

Extra Information

Mood: Bored

Interacting With: N/A

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

Roman said:
"You know... I'm really glad we got the Mayumi and Toka... We should do something for them. Maybe on their birthdays we can throw them a very big party." She said happily.
Aaron was snoring quietly, one of his arms wrapped around Annabel's body, holding her close as he slept. After last night, he was far too tired to do anything.
As the dark purple sun started to rise and shine through the windows of Annabel's room she slowly stored and woke up with a quiet yawn. Then she slowly sat up and stretched a little before she looked over at Aaron her lips slowly forming a small smile as she layed back down and cuddled against him her lips gently touching his cheek as she relaxed with him

Roman said:
''Haha, sure~''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Anything." Myuki said to her with a smile

[/QUOTE]
''Hmmm...okay. I'll be right back~''

...⊹She said before she went down to the kitchen, Ayame still in the bed room just laying next to Myuki⊹...

JJKab said:
Chler giggled, as she grabbed both of Nico's hands, pulling her towards her.
"C'mere you!" She said, laughing.
Nico yelped when she was pulled closer to Cher. She looked into her eyes and smiled.

"What are you gonna about it?"

She said, smirking playfully.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmm...okay. I'll be right back~''
...⊹She said before she went down to the kitchen, Ayame still in the bed room just laying next to Myuki⊹...
Myuki looked to ayame and smiled before she gently picked her up and cradled her

JJKab said:
"So. How did you end up here, if I may ask" Fricka asked, looking at Serene sympathecally.
"When I found out my brother was staying here...I wanted to be here with him, and since I also had powers, I felt it'd be good the be here too. Cody couldn't control his, his fire ability and the dog he can summon tend to happen at random so he came here." Serena said, Cody was a good kid, he just needed help with his powers and get his anger in check, "I'm also here to keep him from killing someone, he cares too much for family, and his anger get's the best of him sometimes. Kiya isn't the only one that can calm him... Kiya being the dog he can summon." Serena knew her brother was a gentle giant, but poking him with a stick results in him being very mad, he can go from the nicest person you have ever met, to the worst. "But hey, he's been here a half a week without me, and he hasn't been suspended or gotten into fights."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki looked to ayame and smiled before she gently picked her up and cradled her

[/QUOTE]
''Mom, I'm not a baby anymore, I'm only 7~''

...⊹Ayame said as she giggled⊹...

charleen said:
Nico yelped when she was pulled closer to Cher. She looked into her eyes and smiled.
"What are you gonna about it?"

She said, smirking playfully.
"How about a bit of diving?" Chler asked, smili g softly at her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Mom, I'm not a baby anymore, I'm only 7~''
...⊹Ayame said as she giggled⊹...
"So.... You could be 20 and ill still cradle you and cuddle you like you were my baby girl:" she said to her before gently tickling her stomach a little

"Nice... Heh, your brother?" Fricka asked, looking at Serene, smiling lightlyQUOTE="CERBERUS177, post: 6109276, member: 52476"]"When I found out my brother was staying here...I wanted to be here with him, and since I also had powers, I felt it'd be good the be here too. Cody couldn't control his, his fire ability and the dog he can summon tend to happen at random so he came here." Serena said, Cody was a good kid, he just needed help with his powers and get his anger in check, "I'm also here to keep him from killing someone, he cares too much for family, and his anger get's the best of him sometimes. Kiya isn't the only one that can calm him... Kiya being the dog he can summon." Serena knew her brother was a gentle giant, but poking him with a stick results in him being very mad, he can go from the nicest person you have ever met, to the worst. "But hey, he's been here a half a week without me, and he hasn't been suspended or gotten into fights."

TheDragoon said:
((I'll continue if you like))
((Sounds good! I'm having trouble finding the last post I made, but it pretty much was Klef walking out to the front of the school, could you start? Also, this interaction will probably have to be on the shorter side, like two weeks, because I'm going on another break for like ten days in two weeks.))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So.... You could be 20 and ill still cradle you and cuddle you like you were my baby girl:" she said to her before gently tickling her stomach a little

[/QUOTE]
''Hahaha alright alright~''

Ballerina said:
((Sounds good! I'm having trouble finding the last post I made, but it pretty much was Klef walking out to the front of the school, could you start? Also, this interaction will probably have to be on the shorter side, like two weeks, because I'm going on another break for like ten days in two weeks.))
((Okay xD ))

Nova walked alongside Klef, getting a little excited for their little hangout session. She really missed spending time with Klef and she hoped they'd get to go on another adventure soon.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"That's my girl." She said before she kissed ayame's forehead happily then smothered her in her arms

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame just curled up inside her embrace⊹...

JJKab said:
"How about a bit of diving?" Chler asked, smili g softly at her.
"Uhh.. I can just watched you from here,"

Nico replied, biting her lip yet again.

"Diving seems really intimidating.. sorry,"

She sighed heavily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back