• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Aaron ran a hand through his hair, remembering that he had said that. "Oh yeah. We can do that I guess. Seems like it'd be some fun."
She smiled and kissed him lovingly before her head whipped up at the sound of a guy yelling her name from the sea of book shelves. "Annabel fucking organize this place!" Blake yelled as he tried to find his way to annabel

Nona said:

tumblr_murxzvqamS1qijuibo1_250.gif

Park

Mood:

Curious

Talking with Asako

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Asako

Tags:

@LunaCrosby

~Kenai Yelil~

Kenai nodded "Yeah, I guess it does show that" he answered with a nod before processing what she said afterward, blinking a few times he looked in her direction. "You have a brother?" He asked curiously as he tilted his head "I didn't know that" he said with a small shrug before eating another piece of candy.

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako nodded, "Yeah, though he's in the hospital, so I don't get to see him as much as i'd like" she said and hummed to herself.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Ok

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled and kissed him lovingly before her head whipped up at the sound of a guy yelling her name from the sea of book shelves. "Annabel fucking organize this place!" Blake yelled as he tried to find his way to annabel

[/QUOTE]
Aaron blinked at the sound of Annabel's name. "What the hell?" He asked confusingly. "Who's that and why is he yelling?" He asked Annabel quietly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah. We can also introduce them to the mansion sometime. Right?''
"Yeah! We should invite them here for their birthday parties too." Akane suggested. "Actually we can take them to meet everyone tomorrow if you want."

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody wanted to try something he's seen in cartoons and movies, "Alright, let's see so arms here an-" Cody flew into the air and hovered for a slip second, "Eh...Ohhh Crap!" he shouted as he fell, he pointed his arms down and forced the fire to push him up, but made him flip and smack his head hard on the ground, "Ow! That really really hurt...Never again, never." he rubbed his head and sat down next to Kiya, her black fur soft to the touch, "Been a while since you've petted me." She said in his head, he still can't believe he can talk to animals.
((Wait, where exactly is your character? Is he in class or? xD I just want to know where I'm sending Yuna to.))

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako nodded, "Yeah, though he's in the hospital, so I don't get to see him as much as i'd like" she said and hummed to herself.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Ok

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Tags:

[/border]

Park

Mood:

Curious

Talking with Asako

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Asako

Tags:

@LunaCrosby

~Kenai Yelil~

Kenai blinked "In hospital?" He repeated "I'm sorry to hear that..." He said before looking over at her "Did something happen to him?" He asked curiously "If uh...I'm allowed to know that..." He said as he looked in front of him again.

Roman said:
Aaron blinked at the sound of Annabel's name. "What the hell?" He asked confusingly. "Who's that and why is he yelling?" He asked Annabel quietly.
"Yeah! We should invite them here for their birthday parties too." Akane suggested. "Actually we can take them to meet everyone tomorrow if you want."
''Haha, maybe~''

Nona said:

Park

Mood:

Curious

Talking with Asako

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Asako

Tags:

@LunaCrosby

~Kenai Yelil~

Kenai blinked "In hospital?" He repeated "I'm sorry to hear that..." He said before looking over at her "Did something happen to him?" He asked curiously "If uh...I'm allowed to know that..." He said as he looked in front of him again.

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Asako smiled, "I'm ok with you knowing" she said. "He had cancer his whole life, but me being a kid at the time, I was pretty clueless until he suddenly passed out while pushing me on a swing. Though last time I saw him he said he would perfectly fine and to not worry, so I believe him" she said, it wasn't exactly the whole story, but she wasn't going to trouble Kenai with her problems.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Fine

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Tags:

[/border]

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Haha, maybe~''
"Hmm... Now that I think about it, I've never met anyone in your family either." Akane said with a laugh.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Ah...I have none. They passed away already.''
"No one at the mansion?" Akane asked. "Hmm.. I'm sorry I've brought that up." She said sadly.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody wanted to try something he's seen in cartoons and movies, "Alright, let's see so arms here an-" Cody flew into the air and hovered for a slip second, "Eh...Ohhh Crap!" he shouted as he fell, he pointed his arms down and forced the fire to push him up, but made him flip and smack his head hard on the ground, "Ow! That really really hurt...Never again, never." he rubbed his head and sat down next to Kiya, her black fur soft to the touch, "Been a while since you've petted me." She said in his head, he still can't believe he can talk to animals.

latest

Combat arena

Mood:

Happy

Taking a break

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Cody

Tags:

@CERBERUS177

~Yuna Yelil~

After spending most of the class practising her water based attacks Yuna decided to take a break. A thing that she wasn't allowed to do during practise back home but here was much more lenient with that thankfully. With a yawn and a stretch she sat at the edge of the combat arena watching the other students practise and fight. Her eyes soon settled on a boy who was using fire to propel himself and failing. It wasn't his failing that was amusing to her ((because of course that would be mean)) it was his reactions. So she couldn't help bit giggle a little, placing her hand to her mouth to cover it over as he sat down not too far from her "s-sorry that was kinda funny" she said, removing her hand from her mouth.

Roman said:
"No one at the mansion?" Akane asked. "Hmm.. I'm sorry I've brought that up." She said sadly.
''It's alright. You didn't know.''

...☆Aselia said before she hugged Akane's arm as they walked happily☆...

Nona said:

latest

Combat arena

Mood:

Happy

Taking a break

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Cody

Tags:

@CERBERUS177

~Yuna Yelil~

After spending most of the class practising her water based attacks Yuna decided to take a break. A thing that she wasn't allowed to do during practise back home but here was much more lenient with that thankfully. With a yawn and a stretch she sat at the edge of the combat arena watching the other students practise and fight. Her eyes soon settled on a boy who was using fire to propel himself and failing. It wasn't his failing that was amusing to her ((because of course that would be mean)) it was his reactions. So she couldn't help bit giggle a little, placing her hand to her mouth to cover it over as he sat down not too far from her "s-sorry that was kinda funny" she said, removing her hand from her mouth.

Cody saw the girl giggle, "Yeah, it was stupid, but dang that was awesome!" Cody laughed and stood up and did a flaming back flip, "Woo! Can't wait to try that in a fight!" Cody stopped and walked to the girl that giggled, "Hey, my name's Cody, if you ever wanted to find out that is...That black wolf over there," Kiya yawned and stretched, "is Kiya." Cody said with a smile.

Roman said:
"It's Blake the first servant of thana. And he's yelling because he always gets lost in my library." She said as she made sure they were both covered up as Blake found her. "You need to put arrow or something Anna because this is ju-" he said before he froze at the sight of Aaron

HimeragiSeiker said:
Myuki giggled happily as she smothered her daughter

HimeragiSeiker said:
''It's alright. You didn't know.''
...☆Aselia said before she hugged Akane's arm as they walked happily☆...
Akane smiled a little and walked with Aselia, kissing her cheek. They had eventually made it to the store, "Right there. The store is right there." She said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It's Blake the first servant of thana. And he's yelling because he always gets lost in my library." She said as she made sure they were both covered up as Blake found her. "You need to put arrow or something Anna because this is ju-" he said before he froze at the sight of Aaron

[/QUOTE]
Aaron chuckled lightly and kissed Annabel's lips gently when she covered them up. When Blake's yelling became more audible, he looked at Annabel and smiled. When Blake stopped talking and he seen the two, Aaron stared back him, a nervous laugh escaping his mouth. "M-Morning.."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It's Blake the first servant of thana. And he's yelling because he always gets lost in my library." She said as she made sure they were both covered up as Blake found her. "You need to put arrow or something Anna because this is ju-" he said before he froze at the sight of Aaron

[/QUOTE]
''I love you mom~ Harumi~ Get out from under the bed..!''

HimeragiSeiker said:
"You wanna go in and get the movies? We're out of popcorn so I think I should just pop over to the grocery store and pick some up."

Jack arrived at the combat arena. The teacher was teaching the students how to control their powers. He sat at the viewing area and observed the people in the lower area fighting. He took out a scroll from his backpack and opened it.

"To truly control your powers you need to flow like the waves in the ocean" he read

Roman said:
"You wanna go in and get the movies? We're out of popcorn so I think I should just pop over to the grocery store and pick some up."
''Okay, sure!''

(Should I have Sayori, Blake's wife, come into the scene with you guys?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back