• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"So... What now?" Aaron asked softly as he laid their on top of Annabel. "Should we finish looking at books or do you have something else in mind?"
"It's whatever you want love." She said softly to him as she held him close

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena took her head phones off and checked her phone, which caught the brunt of the damage, spiderweb, "Aw man...That sucks...I guess I'm alright, can't say much for my phone though." she teleported to the a near by trash can and dropped it in and teleported back to where the other girl was standing, "Do you think the principle heard me...?" Serena asked, losing her board would just be salt in the wound at this point.
"N-No... I don't think so" Fricka exclaimed, looking at Serena

"Are you really okay?! It was a harsh impact" She said, looking over her body

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It's whatever you want love." She said softly to him as she held him close

[/QUOTE]
"I guess we'll wait to do anything more... Take things a little slow." Aaron said softly, pecking Annabel's lips.

JJKab said:
"N-No... I don't think so" Fricka exclaimed, looking at Serena
"Are you really okay?! It was a harsh impact" She said, looking over her body
Serena smiled, "Nah, I'm good!" she giggled, picking the board up and examining it, only to be sadden again, there was a crack in the 'Rise Against' cover below the board, meaning it can't grind of he jumped on anymore, "Awe, that sucks more..." she put the board on a back rig she made to carry her board around and looked at the girl, "My name's Serena, and yours?" she extended her hand for a shake.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm willing to wait." She said before gently kissing back

[/QUOTE]
"Well in the end I can have you so I know I can wait." Aaron said, kissing her back. "But it won't be easy if you keep kissing me."

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena smiled, "Nah, I'm good!" she giggled, picking the board up and examining it, only to be sadden again, there was a crack in the 'Rise Against' cover below the board, meaning it can't grind of he jumped on anymore, "Awe, that sucks more..." she put the board on a back rig she made to carry her board around and looked at the girl, "My name's Serena, and yours?" she extended her hand for a shake.
"F-Fricka" Fricka said, slowly taking her hand, and softly shaking it

"Well.. Nice to meet you..." She smiled lightly.

JJKab said:
"F-Fricka" Fricka said, slowly taking her hand, and softly shaking it
"Well.. Nice to meet you..." She smiled lightly.
"Like wise!" Serena said, she wasn't really used to talking to other girls, or having any female friends for that matter, most of her old friends have been dudes, literally dudes, there was no other name for them, they either skated, or were the muscle for when someone that was not part of the group was getting physical with one of the skaters, she always defended herself though. "Oh hey, do you know of skate shops in the area? Need to fix my board and I forgot my repair kit at home."

CERBERUS177 said:
"Like wise!" Serena said, she wasn't really used to talking to other girls, or having any female friends for that matter, most of her old friends have been dudes, literally dudes, there was no other name for them, they either skated, or were the muscle for when someone that was not part of the group was getting physical with one of the skaters, she always defended herself though. "Oh hey, do you know of skate shops in the area? Need to fix my board and I forgot my repair kit at home."
Fricka smiled a little, as she looked at her skateboard

"I'm not sure where it would be" Lena exclaimed, looking back at Serena

"What classes do you have now?" She asked, tilting her head lightly

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled a little, as she looked at her skateboard
"I'm not sure where it would be" Lena exclaimed, looking back at Serena

"What classes do you have now?" She asked, tilting her head lightly
Serena took out a sheet of paper from her back pocket and opened it. "PE...Shame...wanted to skate there too, but all the boards I have in my room are exactly like this one, half broken or outdated...Guess I'll have to actually do work...What do you have?" Serena asked

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena took out a sheet of paper from her back pocket and opened it. "PE...Shame...wanted to skate there too, but all the boards I have in my room are exactly like this one, half broken or outdated...Guess I'll have to actually do work...What do you have?" Serena asked
"Huh.... I remember that I too have PE... We can come together" Fricka exclaimed, smiling at Serena.

JJKab said:
"Huh.... I remember that I too have PE... We can come together" Fricka exclaimed, smiling at Serena.
Serena nodded, "Um...where's the PE area anyways?" she asked, she only came her yesterday and didn't know much about the classes here, "Oh, are there any classes that, stand out among the rest?" she asked, trying to make sure she prepares herself if she ever gets into a class that she's never been in or heard of before, coming from a regular school she only knew the basic ones.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena nodded, "Um...where's the PE area anyways?" she asked, she only came her yesterday and didn't know much about the classes here, "Oh, are there any classes that, stand out among the rest?" she asked, trying to make sure she prepares herself if she ever gets into a class that she's never been in or heard of before, coming from a regular school she only knew the basic ones.
"They're over there. Outside, I mean" Fricka exclaimed, looking at the hallway.

"And yeah, there are specific classes that you can pick if you're a special"

Roman said:
"Well in the end I can have you so I know I can wait." Aaron said, kissing her back. "But it won't be easy if you keep kissing me."
"Yeah." She said softly before she kissed him one more time then smiled at him

JJKab said:
"They're over there. Outside, I mean" Fricka exclaimed, looking at the hallway.
"And yeah, there are specific classes that you can pick if you're a special"
(Wow even that confused me lol)

Serena looked at Fricka with a very confused face, "You mean like this?", Serena held her fingers out like a gun and then in a flash of light her handgun appeared in her hand, sleek silver and golden engraves, she called the pretty thing 'Golden Bird'.

CERBERUS177 said:
(Wow even that confused me lol)
Serena looked at Fricka with a very confused face, "You mean like this?", Serena held her fingers out like a gun and then in a flash of light her handgun appeared in her hand, sleek silver and golden engraves, she called the pretty thing 'Golden Bird'.
Fricka nodded, looking at the gun that appeared

"Yeah, like this" She exclaimed, slowly walking towards their PE classes, gesturing for Serene to follow

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah." She said softly before she kissed him one more time then smiled at him

[/QUOTE]
"That's it. I really can't wait anymore." Aaron said, laughing playfully as he began kissing her neck.

JJKab said:
Fricka nodded, looking at the gun that appeared
"Yeah, like this" She exclaimed, slowly walking towards their PE classes, gesturing for Serene to follow
Serena spun the gun around on her finger and it went away with a poof of pink smoke and sparkles, then she followed Fricka to the gym.

Roman said:
"That's it. I really can't wait anymore." Aaron said, laughing playfully as he began kissing her neck.
She yelped a little in surprise and embarasment as she covered her mouth to hold back a moan as her cheeks became blood red and she sat there under him embarrassed but enjoying his playful kissing

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena spun the gun around on her finger and it went away with a poof of pink smoke and sparkles, then she followed Fricka to the gym.
Fricka smiled a little, them approaching the gym.

JJKab said:
Chler got changed after a while, and when she came back, she blushed a bit, noticing Nico looked pretty nice in that swimsuit
"Hey, I told you you look nice" She exclaimed, smiling softly at her, as she went up towards the ledge of the pool, and sat down
Nico smiled and sat down beside her by the ledge of the pool. She looked at the water kinda scared.

"Is the pool deep??"

She said, looking back at Cher nervously.

"I may need a floaty, Cher.."

Nico chuckled softly.

CERBERUS177 said:
(I'm at a loss for words, derp)
Fricka slowly made her way into the changing rooms, to change into something lighter.

"I'll be right back" She said, smiling at Serene

charleen said:
Nico smiled and sat down beside her by the ledge of the pool. She looked at the water kinda scared.
"Is the pool deep??"

She said, looking back at Cher nervously.

"I may need a floaty, Cher.."

Nico chuckled softly.
"First half is not. It's about 1m deep. Second goes deeper untill it reaches 3 meters" Chler assured her

"We're at the first half" She jumped down into the water, it reaching her breasts

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She yelped a little in surprise and embarasment as she covered her mouth to hold back a moan as her cheeks became blood red and she sat there under him embarrassed but enjoying his playful kissing

[/QUOTE]
Aaron didn't stop, he slowly moved back up to Annabel's lips, gently kissing her. He slowly pulled away, "I'm not gonna force myself on you." He said softly. "Is this what you want?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back