• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Wow... So you were like... An evil witch before you became a servant or a good one?" Aaron asked curiously as he was led to the back area of the library/room. Once they got there, he placed his suit case at the foot of the bed. "This is actually pretty good for me. I use magic spells and stuff, so it'd be cool if we can practice speels together."
"Well there's truly no good witch and bad. Witches are more like scholars of the magic world. We desire the knowledge of the magic world." She explained to him as she smiled at him. "We even write our own books some times." She said as a book appeared in her hand. It was the book she had been carring earlier, it had the same symbol as the doors on its cover. "This Is filled with spells I created my self." She said to him with a happy smile before she giggled at the thought. "I don't know how much you'll be able to read but I'd love to practice with you!" She said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well there's truly no good witch and bad. Witches are more like scholars of the magic world. We desire the knowledge of the magic world." She explained to him as she smiled at him. "We even write our own books some times." She said as a book appeared in her hand. It was the book she had been carring earlier, it had the same symbol as the doors on its cover. "This Is filled with spells I created my self." She said to him with a happy smile before she giggled at the thought. "I don't know how much you'll be able to read but I'd love to practice with you!" She said happily

[/QUOTE]
"I see.. So we have mages, and then witches." Aaron said, laughing lightly. "Sorry, I had gotten my terms mixed." He said as he grabbed a book off one of the shelves and looked at it. He squinted a little before sighing. "Well you're right. I definitely wouldn't be able to read them... If I didn't have a spell that allows me to translate or learn any language... This one seems to be written in... Ah. Greek." He said, as he read a little more. "Hey Annabel? I'm looking forward to learning with you. I know I'm out of school and all, but there's still a lot I can learn... Mainly because I was a huge slacker." He said, laughing with a hand on his head

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((We can continue our interactions with Avatia, but I forgot where our last post was.))

[/QUOTE]
(@_@ Same here... I'll try searching for it.)

Roman said:
"I see.. So we have mages, and then witches." Aaron said, laughing lightly. "Sorry, I had gotten my terms mixed." He said as he grabbed a book off one of the shelves and looked at it. He squinted a little before sighing. "Well you're right. I definitely wouldn't be able to read them... If I didn't have a spell that allows me to translate or learn any language... This one seems to be written in... Ah. Greek." He said, as he read a little more. "Hey Annabel? I'm looking forward to learning with you. I know I'm out of school and all, but there's still a lot I can learn... Mainly because I was a huge slacker." He said, laughing with a hand on his head
She giggled at him as she walked over and gently hugged him around the neck from behind. "Don't worry there's a translation spell somewhere in here." She said softly as she looked over his shoulder at the book he was holding. "Ahhhh found leonidas's book I see." She said softly

Ballerina said:
(@_@ Same here... I'll try searching for it.)
((It's fine since lunch is officially over. We could have our characters walk together to their next class, and/or have your character help Avatia find hers.))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She giggled at him as she walked over and gently hugged him around the neck from behind. "Don't worry there's a translation spell somewhere in here." She said softly as she looked over his shoulder at the book he was holding. "Ahhhh found leonidas's book I see." She said softly

[/QUOTE]
"I see... I do know a translation spell if you heard me wrong." Aaron said with a laugh. "I've read the first page so far... Seems interesting, but... I'm more interested in you now." He said closing the book. "You wouldn't tell me about yourself as much earlier. It left me really curious about you. You're like a mystery to me."

Roman said:
"I see... I do know a translation spell if you heard me wrong." Aaron said with a laugh. "I've read the first page so far... Seems interesting, but... I'm more interested in you now." He said closing the book. "You wouldn't tell me about yourself as much earlier. It left me really curious about you. You're like a mystery to me."
"What do you want to know?" She asked him softly as she held onto him lovingly as she stood there her arms around his neck as she smiled at him

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((It's fine since lunch is officially over. We could have our characters walk together to their next class, and/or have your character help Avatia find hers.))

[/QUOTE]
((Ok, want me to start?))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What do you want to know?" She asked him softly as she held onto him lovingly as she stood there her arms around his neck as she smiled at him

[/QUOTE]
"Well I wanted to know about some of the things you do for Death or.. Uh Thana. Sorry. I have to get used to calling her that." Aaron said with a sighed. "What are some of the things you do? Any adventures."

Roman said:
"Well I wanted to know about some of the things you do for Death or.. Uh Thana. Sorry. I have to get used to calling her that." Aaron said with a sighed. "What are some of the things you do? Any adventures."
"We help collect the souls of the dead. We aid her in battle and comfort her in times of sadness. We are all family to her." She said softly to him before she blushed slightly and sat in his lap facing him so she didnt have to stand

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"We help collect the souls of the dead. We aid her in battle and comfort her in times of sadness. We are all family to her." She said softly to him before she blushed slightly and sat in his lap facing him so she didnt have to stand

[/QUOTE]
Aaron listened to Annabel as she spoke. That's how things were. Seemed nice, having a family and all. Aaron was pretty disconnected from his own since he's been gone for so long and they had little context since he moved to the school. "That sounds amazing." He said before she climbed into his lap. Aaron quickly -looked away from her, hiding his blush. He was trying to hold back from anything sexual, hoping it didn't get to that point because.. Yeah.

Roman said:
Aaron listened to Annabel as she spoke. That's how things were. Seemed nice, having a family and all. Aaron was pretty disconnected from his own since he's been gone for so long and they had little context since he moved to the school. "That sounds amazing." He said before she climbed into his lap. Aaron quickly -looked away from her, hiding his blush. He was trying to hold back from anything sexual, hoping it didn't get to that point because.. Yeah.
She frowned a little at how he looked away from her then leaned forward resting her head on his shoulder as she held onto him. "You can be part of my family too." She said to him with hints of hope in her voice as she looked at him waiting. "Our family has been slowly growing for a while now." She told him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She frowned a little at how he looked away from her then leaned forward resting her head on his shoulder as she held onto him. "You can be part of my family too." She said to him with hints of hope in her voice as she looked at him waiting. "Our family has been slowly growing for a while now." She told him

[/QUOTE]
"What do you mean, "slowly growing"?" Aaron asked her in a confused tone as he turned to look at her, his eyes gave off a flash of red before becoming blue again. He noticed this and he quickly laid her own the bed. "M-Maybe you shouldn't sit in my lap." He exclaimed nervously.

Roman said:
"What do you mean, "slowly growing"?" Aaron asked her in a confused tone as he turned to look at her, his eyes gave off a flash of red before becoming blue again. He noticed this and he quickly laid her own the bed. "M-Maybe you shouldn't sit in my lap." He exclaimed nervously.
"Well thana had three kids, Blake is married and is gonna have a child an-" she said before she found her self laying on the bed. Her arms had still been wrapped around his neck so he was bent down over her. She was blushing as she stared up at him. "Wh-why?" She aske quietly as she slightly pulled him closer

charleen said:
"Ooh swimming is intense! I don't think I'm capable for that sport "
Nico sighed softly.

"Oh I get it now, that's still pretty cool. You guys are the best buds huh?"

She said, laughing along with her.
(I thought I replied)

"Yeah, It's nice, but it's not as intense as it seems. Wanna come with me? Swimming is actually a part of nature classes." Chler said, giggling softly when she mentioned they were best buds

"Yeah, you could say that"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well thana had three kids, Blake is married and is gonna have a child an-" she said before she found her self laying on the bed. Her arms had still been wrapped around his neck so he was bent down over her. She was blushing as she stared up at him. "Wh-why?" She aske quietly as she slightly pulled him closer

[/QUOTE]
"Because. I'm... I'm... I'm not ready!" Aaron exclaimed. He then stared down at Annabel. "I uh... I meant to say... Ugh crap... I'm not ready to show you... That side of me. See... I'm an Incubus..." he whispered.

Roman said:
"Because. I'm... I'm... I'm not ready!" Aaron exclaimed. He then stared down at Annabel. "I uh... I meant to say... Ugh crap... I'm not ready to show you... That side of me. See... I'm an Incubus..." he whispered.
She frowned more then forced him down onto her as she hugged him tightly her face burried in his neck as she held him. "You can't kill me........ If that's what your worried about." She said quietly to him as she held him tightly

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She frowned more then forced him down onto her as she hugged him tightly her face burried in his neck as she held him. "You can't kill me........ If that's what your worried about." She said quietly to him as she held him tightly

[/QUOTE]
"But earlier... You said..." Aaron said in a soft tone. "Besides, how would we know? It's not like we tried yet or anything.. And it doesn't even have to kill you immediately, just that it can add up to that."

Roman said:
Roman said:
"But earlier... You said..." Aaron said in a soft tone. "Besides, how would we know? It's not like we tried yet or anything.. And it doesn't even have to kill you immediately, just that it can add up to that."
"I've taken a spear all the way through the heart before." She said to him softly as she held him tightly not wanting to let go. "Thana won't let me die." She said to him

Moonstone

Nico and Moonstone split up after their P.E. class, and Moonstone went towards their next class. It was based around learning how to protect and heal people, something Moonstone knew how to do, but didn't care to do it to others they didn't have a strong connection to. They walked down the halls bored, hoping they could possibly meet someone else. At the same time though, they wanted some alone time, or at least alone time in the case of being surrounded by others but not bothered by them.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Bored

Interacting With: N/A

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

JJKab said:
(I thought I replied)
"Yeah, It's nice, but it's not as intense as it seems. Wanna come with me? Swimming is actually a part of nature classes." Chler said, giggling softly when she mentioned they were best buds

"Yeah, you could say that"
Nico scratched the back of her head, and got slightly worried.

"Yeah uhm.. I can't swim that good or at all.."

She whispered to Cher, slowly laughing awkardly to herself.

"I just never learn how I guess,"

She sighed heavily.

charleen said:
Nico scratched the back of her head, and got slightly worried.
"Yeah uhm.. I can't swim that good or at all.."

She whispered to Cher, slowly laughing awkardly to herself.

"I just never learn how I guess,"

She sighed heavily.
"Hey. Same here. I learnt to a few days ago. At least hypothetically" Chler exclaimed, giggling, looking at her friend

"I can help you a bit, if you want" She offered, them heading towards the school. Borys disappeared somewhere

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I've taken a spear all the way through the heart before." She said to him softly as she held him tightly not wanting to let go. "Thana won't let me die." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
"Oh..." Aaron sighed, finally realizing that she forced him on top of her. He looked at her, slowly leaning down towards Annabel more until his forehead touched hers'. "I guess I'm just tired of being this way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back