• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

charleen said:
Nico continued to pet Borys.
"So besides taking care of your adorable pet, what do you do?"

She grinned at Cher, wanting to learn more about her new friend.
"I'm currently learning how to swim and stuff" Chler exclaimed, smiling a little

"And about him, he's not my pet. We just are in a sort of friendship. He doesn't live in my dorm, but he comes around sometimes" She said, giggling softly

JJKab said:
"I'm currently learning how to swim and stuff" Chler exclaimed, smiling a little
"And about him, he's not my pet. We just are in a sort of friendship. He doesn't live in my dorm, but he comes around sometimes" She said, giggling softly
"Ooh swimming is intense! I don't think I'm capable for that sport "

Nico sighed softly.

"Oh I get it now, that's still pretty cool. You guys are the best buds huh?"

She said, laughing along with her.

charleen said:
"Ooh swimming is intense! I don't think I'm capable for that sport "
Nico sighed softly.

"Oh I get it now, that's still pretty cool. You guys are the best buds huh?"

She said, laughing along with her.
(BRB)

Roman said:
Aaron nodded as he stared at the castle in amazement before he was pulled towards it. "H-Huh?! Where are we headed?" He asked Annabel curiously.
"I told you you could stay the night." She said t him happily as she pulled him inside happily

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Tickle tickle tickle~~~''
"Hahahahaha! Mama! I'm gonna peeee!" She squealed

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I told you you could stay the night." She said t him happily as she pulled him inside happily

[/QUOTE]
''Ah don't pee on the bed Harumi..!''

...⊹She said as she stopped tickling Harumi, laughing⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Ah don't pee on the bed Harumi..!''
...⊹She said as she stopped tickling Harumi, laughing⊹...
Harumi panted a little as she late there on the bed before she launched up and quickly ran for the bathroom

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Same here. That guy might be back...''
"He won't. Without me, he can't do much and I'm back at full power. I'd step on him like the bug he is if he tries anything." Akane said, punching the palm of her hand.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I told you you could stay the night." She said t him happily as she pulled him inside happily

[/QUOTE]
"O-Oh yeah... Would Lady Death mind an outsider being here though? She doesn't know me..." He told Annabel in a sort of concerned tone. He was definitely worried about his life right now... Being in the home of someone who can literally take his soul.

Roman said:
"O-Oh yeah... Would Lady Death mind an outsider being here though? She doesn't know me..." He told Annabel in a sort of concerned tone. He was definitely worried about his life right now... Being in the home of someone who can literally take his soul.
"Well another servant lives here with his wife and stuff. She doesn't mind us bringing people here." She said to him softly as she walked with him through the massive doors to the beautiful entrance hall with the massive grand staircase and beautiful chandler

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well another servant lives here with his wife and stuff. She doesn't mind us bringing people here." She said to him softly as she walked with him through the massive doors to the beautiful entrance hall with the massive grand staircase and beautiful chandler

[/QUOTE]
Aaron looked at Annabel and nodded, sighing in relief. He words had definitely reassured him, knowing he waw safe from any sort of harm. "Wait, so does this make me your boyfriend?" He asked curiously as he looked around the mansion when they walked inside. "Woah... It's even better inside the place."

Roman said:
Aaron looked at Annabel and nodded, sighing in relief. He words had definitely reassured him, knowing he waw safe from any sort of harm. "Wait, so does this make me your boyfriend?" He asked curiously as he looked around the mansion when they walked inside. "Woah... It's even better inside the place."
"I hope that's what it means." She said softly before kissing his cheek as she smiled at his amazement at the castle

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I hope that's what it means." She said softly before kissing his cheek as she smiled at his amazement at the castle

[/QUOTE]
"That's what it means.. I'll be that person you can go to for anything." Aaron said, giving her a thumbs up and a smile. He chuckled when she kissed her cheek and he then looked at her. "So... Can I go and out this up now?" He asked motioneling to the suitcase that appeared at his side.

Roman said:
"That's what it means.. I'll be that person you can go to for anything." Aaron said, giving her a thumbs up and a smile. He chuckled when she kissed her cheek and he then looked at her. "So... Can I go and out this up now?" He asked motioneling to the suitcase that appeared at his side.
"Yeah come on. You can stay in my room." She said as she started up the stairs with him happily. Eventually they got to a big door that had the tatoo she had on her leg embedded In The doors and she opened them for him to reveal a massive library that was her room

((My ocs are open for rp btw. Also, I wouldn't mind some help on creating some class ideas for my ocs, but that can be moved to the actual OOC chat.))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah come on. You can stay in my room." She said as she started up the stairs with him happily. Eventually they got to a big door that had the tatoo she had on her leg embedded In The doors and she opened them for him to reveal a massive library that was her room

[/QUOTE]
"You obviously like reading." Aaron said as her room was revealed to him. "I do wonder where you sleep though. It looks like a normal library in here..."

WeirdisFun said:
(My Quoire is stuck with Isabella for weeks hahaha @Ballerina and also my Jyn might be stuck at the other rp but it's okay take your time)
(Soon, Chler might be actually free. Lena is going to be as well, if @TheDragoon doesn't reply in the next two days or so)

WeirdisFun said:
(My Quoire is stuck with Isabella for weeks hahaha @Ballerina and also my Jyn might be stuck at the other rp but it's okay take your time)
((If you're tired of being stuck with Isabella, we can end the interaction. And I'll work on Marina's response to Jyn, I was super busy for weeks.))

Roman said:
"You obviously like reading." Aaron said as her room was revealed to him. "I do wonder where you sleep though. It looks like a normal library in here..."
"Near the back" she said softly as she walked wit hi through the seemingly endless rows of books till they got to a clearing at the back of the massive room where it just looked like a normal room that was in a rounded out area with a glass done ceiling. "I used to be a witch before thana took me. All those books are spell books from history. Some books have spells so evil.... Even thana is afraid to look at them." She said to him as she leg him to her bed

Ballerina said:
((If you're tired of being stuck with Isabella, we can end the interaction. And I'll work on Marina's response to Jyn, I was super busy for weeks.))
(ahh okay that's good anyway just take your time I'll wait so don't worry)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Near the back" she said softly as she walked wit hi through the seemingly endless rows of books till they got to a clearing at the back of the massive room where it just looked like a normal room that was in a rounded out area with a glass done ceiling. "I used to be a witch before thana took me. All those books are spell books from history. Some books have spells so evil.... Even thana is afraid to look at them." She said to him as she leg him to her bed

[/QUOTE]
"Wow... So you were like... An evil witch before you became a servant or a good one?" Aaron asked curiously as he was led to the back area of the library/room. Once they got there, he placed his suit case at the foot of the bed. "This is actually pretty good for me. I use magic spells and stuff, so it'd be cool if we can practice speels together."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back