• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Aaron smiled and hugged Annabel back. He then ran a hand through his hair and sighed, "All this time... I've never brought my stuff back to my apartment..." he said with a laugh.
"Because it's so late we can bring it to my place and you can stay the night." She said to him happily as she nuzzled his neck lovingly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Because it's so late we can bring it to my place and you can stay the night." She said to him happily as she nuzzled his neck lovingly

[/QUOTE]
"Really? You still go to the school though, so I'm sort of guessing you have a dorm." Aaron said, rubbing his head. "Correct me if I'm wrong, nothing wrong with it if you do, it'd be weird going back is all."

Roman said:
"Really? You still go to the school though, so I'm sort of guessing you have a dorm." Aaron said, rubbing his head. "Correct me if I'm wrong, nothing wrong with it if you do, it'd be weird going back is all."
"No I live with lady thana in oblivion." She said before she hugged him as they both diapered and reapered infront of a massive castle in the realm of oblivion

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
Akane and Aselia are going to the store now to buy the movie...)))
(((( Hmm... I don't know how to continue on. Can you start? ))))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No! No! No!" She squealed as she laughed her tail flopping around as she tried to crawl away

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri just dragged Harumi towards her more before tickling her again⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri just dragged Harumi towards her more before tickling her again⊹...
She squealed as her tail wrapped around one of kikuris arms while she pushed on kikuris hands with hers while laughing loudly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No I live with lady thana in oblivion." She said before she hugged him as they both diapered and reapered infront of a massive castle in the realm of oblivion

[/QUOTE]
Aaron looked at the castle with a surprised look on his face. "W-Whoa..." he said with a surprised look on his face. "You live here?" He asked, looking at Annabel. "That's amazing..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She squealed as her tail wrapped around one of kikuris arms while she pushed on kikuris hands with hers while laughing loudly

[/QUOTE]
''That won't work on me~ Tickle tickle~''

Giselle, Aika, Scarlett, and Ruri, fresh from lunch, had changed into their gym outfits and joined the others in the class in time to hear the teachers speak. They stood with the other students listening intently. However, the girls were quite nervous as this was a class for fightings...

-Hector-

Was already in class hearing the teachers speak.

@Tobi Neafearn

(AND ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO INTERACT.)

Roman said:
Aaron looked at the castle with a surprised look on his face. "W-Whoa..." he said with a surprised look on his face. "You live here?" He asked, looking at Annabel. "That's amazing..."
"Yeah me and the other servants." She said happily as she hugged his arm and started pulling him twoards the house

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☆Aselia nodded before she took Akane's hand and proceeded to go out of the house☆...
Akane smiled as she followed Aselia, closing the door behind them. "Let's do this quickly. I don't want to be gone for too long."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah me and the other servants." She said happily as she hugged his arm and started pulling him twoards the house

[/QUOTE]
Aaron nodded as he stared at the castle in amazement before he was pulled towards it. "H-Huh?! Where are we headed?" He asked Annabel curiously.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"'Mama hahahahaha! Mama! Mama!" She yelled through her laughed as she kept trying to get kikuri to stop

[/QUOTE]
''Tickle tickle tickle~~~''

After Cody found out that his stuff was in his dorm already, god know's how that happened, he walked back to decorate his room "Shame Oras had to leave...Ah well." He got back to his dorm and walked in to see all his stuff, opened and ready to be moved accordingly, "Let's see, music posters over there, and anime posters..here." Cody pinned the posters on the walls and walked back to admire them, "Just like home...Now...About that safe..." Cody knew it was very heavy and was impossible for him alone to move it, then came a knock at his door, he opened it to be greeted with a hug and a screech of joy "Coooddyy!!" His sister was over joyed to see him, as usual "Heey you...Why are you here...?" He asked her "I was accepted today! Aren't you happy?" Cody smiled uneasily, "Yay...", Serena let go of him and teleported into his room "Aww, you got all your pictures up and everything!" Cody closed his door and looked at her

"Why did you join? You're normal right?" Serena smiled and held out her hand like a gun, then a weapon appeared in her hand and she shot above Cody's head making him hit the floor out of fear "What the hell is wrong with you?!" he shouted at her "
I have abilities too!", Cody stood up, "Don't do it again! Christ, you could have killed me! And why are you just NOW telling me this?!" She smiled "I wanted to live a normal life, sooo...yeah...", "So all those years you could have helped me out, like with the bullies and teachers?" She nodded. Cody was a bit mad and decided to take it out on lifting the 500lb safe and moving it to the free space at the bottom of his bed. Serena sat there with a straight face pretending she didn't just see her brother move that thing "I'm going to train with my fire...if you NEED me, I'll be in the combat arena." Cody said and walked out.

JJKab said:
"Remember that girl I told you about? Welp. She bumped into me, and falling down I landed on it... Then we went into a fight, so to say... She just slapped me" Gregory said, sighing, wincing every time she touched his hand.
"Dangit, it hurt a lot" He said, still feeling the pain

"Thank you, honey" Gregory gave Ariel a soft kiss on her cheek.

9e35171117f28f5fd377abe9aa324279.jpg

Outside Classroom

Mood:

A bit annoyed

Bandaging Gregory's hand

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Gregory

Tags:

@JJKab

~Ariel Reaver~

Ariel frowned as she listened to his words. She faintly remembered him mentioning some girl...maybe, she wasn't really sure,either way, she wasn't happy with what she had heard from him. Who on earth was this girl who hit him? and more importantly why did she do that to someone as sweet as Gregory. The thought angered her and for a moment it could be sworn that her hands had felt suddenly so much colder almost to cold to touch as she finished up bandaging his broken hand, but the sudden temperature change barely lasted 5 seconds. With a gentle sigh and a small pout she looked at his cheek, placing her hand on the bruise the girls hand had left behind on him. "Why did she hit you?" she asked looking up at him obviously bothered by the notion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back