• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Wylie frowned "Well, if it closes at 9 PM and your classes end at that time... you can't really spend that long at the buffet area.. you might have to ditch class."

[/QUOTE]
He shrugs," I'm sure none of the teachers will notice that if gone I ditch class. I slacked off plenty of times and never got caught."

He looks at his schedule and finds that his night class is Supernatural Studies.

"It's official. I'm going to ditch class"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"There are alot of punk rock kids here but I haven't seen one like that." She said to her as she looke around the room. "What's his room number? I can get his stuff out quickly if you want. And my names atria." She said to her as she walke into the room a little and looked at all the cluter

[/QUOTE]
*Serena shrugged* "I just got here so, I have no idea where he is." *She was putting a board above the safe that held Cody's guns when she dropped it on the door and handle spun and cracked her knuckles* "Ow! Piece of crap!" *The door slid open to reveal Assault rifles and Sniper rifles* "Uh, ignore that!" *She slammed it shot and spun the handle and smiled like nothing happened* "Any idea where he might be? God, what am I asking. Never mind that, I'm sure he's at the gun range or what ever you guys have that's like that." *She started putting hooks on the walls and hanging her boards, all with faded under tags and cracked middles and tips* "You guys have a range right?" *She asked* "Because I have a gun I've been dying to try out, just never got the chance since... Normal school and this weapon is kinda, magical, I guess."

Kisaki said:
He shrugs," I'm sure none of the teachers will notice that if gone I ditch class. I slacked off plenty of times and never got caught."
He looks at his schedule and finds that his night class is Supernatural Studies.

"It's official. I'm going to ditch class"
Wylie looks over his shoulder "Why ditch that class?"

(I guess I'm playing my sister for a while, since, not to be rude, but the person he was talking to has disappeared//NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE, REALLY!// )

Last edited by a moderator:
CERBERUS177 said:
*Serena shrugged* "I just got here so, I have no idea where he is." *She was putting a board above the safe that held Cody's guns when she dropped it on the door and handle spun and cracked her knuckles* "Ow! Piece of crap!" *The door slid open to reveal Assault rifles and Sniper rifles* "Uh, ignore that!" *She slammed it shot and spun the handle and smiled like nothing happened* "Any idea where he might be? God, what am I asking. Never mind that, I'm sure he's at the gun range or what ever you guys have that's like that." *She started putting hooks on the walls and hanging her boards, all with faded under tags and cracked middles and tips* "You guys have a range right?" *She asked* "Because I have a gun I've been dying to try out, just never got the chance since... Normal school and this weapon is kinda, magical, I guess."
"Well we have everything here. And this is a nice gun." She said as she sat there holding one of the assault rifles from the safe. "But anyways I can easily find him and give him his stuff." She said as the gun dissapered from her hands

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Wylie looks over his shoulder "Why ditch that class?"

[/QUOTE]
"It's a very boring topic. Plus I've rather be asleep than staying up for just one class"

Jack looks at his watch and remembers that class is about to start.

" I have to go. See ya later" Jack starts to walk off.

(gtg. getting tired)

Daniel reaving]"Well we have everything here. And this is a nice gun." She said as she sat there holding one of the assault rifles from the safe. "But anyways I can easily find him and give him his stuff." She said as the gun dissapered from her hands [/QUOTE] (I didn't call it yet but said:
0000e.jpg.153bd0d091f9951fec0d768069a672f7.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• 0000e.jpg
    0000e.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 1
Kisaki said:
"It's a very boring topic. Plus I've rather be asleep than staying up for just one class"
Jack looks at his watch and remembers that class is about to start.

" I have to go. See ya later" Jack starts to walk off.

(gtg. getting tired)
((Alright.))

"See ya, Jack, until around 8:00." Wylie heads back inside.

CERBERUS177 said:
(I didn't call it yet but, okay...)
*The gun appears in Serena's hand* "Easy with that one, it tends to go off at random" *She said and spun it around like a toy* "But, his name is Cody if you can find his dorm just drop them off there." *She said and stopped spinning it and aimed down the sights at a wall* "I itching to shoo this thing, I'm heading to the range. You can come if you want Atria."

View attachment 300534
"Alright I'll come with." She said as she snapped her fingers and everything of her brothers dissapered in a poof of black mist before she smiled. "So what are you?" She asked wanting to know what species she was

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Alright I'll come with." She said as she snapped her fingers and everything of her brothers dissapered in a poof of black mist before she smiled. "So what are you?" She asked wanting to know what species she was

[/QUOTE]
*Serena smiled* "Super human I guess, Cody got a dog, and fire, me? I got a gun, teleportation and arm shields." *She held up her arms as the glowed into a clear bubble* "Solid like titanium and light like air." *They then disappeared* "You?" *She asked with interest*

CERBERUS177 said:
*Serena smiled* "Super human I guess, Cody got a dog, and fire, me? I got a gun, teleportation and arm shields." *She held up her arms as the glowed into a clear bubble* "Solid like titanium and light like air." *They then disappeared* "You?" *She asked with interest*
"I'm a nightmare." She said to her as she followed her happily. "Ability to control shadows, ability to manipulate the fear of others ability to feed of the fear of others." She said casually

Jennete said:
Assana: She nodded and stood, standing beside Miyuki. Assana let her eyes glow red as her hands went to the sky, dark clouds rolling in as rain starts to fall all around them.

Miyuki: Her skin changes to completely clear, turning into her pure water state. Giant water wings spread out around her and she tilts her head. Water surrounds them, the earth changing to make a pond. Them standing in the center. "Don't worry. We won't go easy on you either."

Alejandro Ishida

~ Ice Prince

tumblr_mw4fmacD971rt3xvfo1_500.gif

"You're going up against the embodiment of a storm." Alejandro said with a smile as the clouds became a light gray and the rain before to turn into snow, falling gently to the ground. "I was trained to use my powers before school started so I'm well ware of my abilities... Dad said it was a necessary thing to know."

More Info

Mood: Calm

Objective: Win the sparring match

Interacting with: Assana and Miyuki

Tags: @Jennete

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Pwease mama?" She asked as she gave kikuri the most adorable puppy eyes

[/QUOTE]
...⊹If only Kikuri wasn't the most insane out of the intoners, she'd fall for it. But since there is a loose screw somewhere around inside her head, she smiled before she giggled a bit before she started to tickle Harumi⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹If only Kikuri wasn't the most insane out of the intoners, she'd fall for it. But since there is a loose screw somewhere around inside her head, she smiled before she giggled a bit before she started to tickle Harumi⊹...
Harumi burst into laughter as she tried to get away from kikuri

Daniel reaving]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL] did I miss a reply?)
(((( No, I was replying to the people who replied before you. You're up next. ))))

84799.jpg

Futaba Marui, Girl Warrior

Futaba, complete with her Karate Gi, entered the class to see students stretching and the two teachers talking. She respectfully listened to their speaking as her spike of hair on her head wagged like a tail. She had a question. So she began jumping up and down with her hand raised. "Ooh, Ooh" she said trying to get called upon...

More Info

Mood:student

Objective:to learn

Interacting with: Everyone

Tags: @Tobi Neafearn

@Fukushima Akira

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She slowly pulled away from the kiss a little later and hugged him tightly again

[/QUOTE]
Aaron smiled and hugged Annabel back. He then ran a hand through his hair and sighed, "All this time... I've never brought my stuff back to my apartment..." he said with a laugh.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm a nightmare." She said to her as she followed her happily. "Ability to control shadows, ability to manipulate the fear of others ability to feed of the fear of others." She said casually

[/QUOTE]
*Serena giggled* "So you are! I thought there was something off about you. Maybe one day you can scare the crap out of my brother if he ticks me off." *Serena's phone rang* "Hello?...What do you mean 'I left a mess'? I took everything with me...Fine, fine, I'm on my way... Mom want's me to clean a mess I apparently made. I think she's talking about my art that I left on the wall that was spray painted...I don't know, but I'll talk to you later alright?" *Serena put the gun away and walked to the parking lot* (Gtg sorry)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back