• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Kisaki said:
" 4 hours spent on pizza? I rather just buy it at the cafeteria''
"Well, we managed to stop the microwave when we realized each time it went over 10 minutes." Roy frowned "That's a good suggestion... why don't I buy it from the cafeteria...? Apparently frozen pizza has a lot of unhealthy stuff." he pauses "What'chya doing right now?"

charleen said:
Nico just came out from her PE period. They didn't do much in PE ,so she isn't sweaty or anything. She was passing through the boys' dorms. Nico was observing everything from roof to the floor to the ceiling. She was so focus on the area that she didn't realize another girl was passing by, and they collided with each other. She landed on top of Cher. Nico gave her an awkward grin, and quickly got off her.
"Uhh not again.. I swear I'm gonna hurt someone of these days,"

She laughed softly, and held out a hand to Cher to help her get up.
Chler shrieked, as she was knocked down onto the ground, and pinned by a girl, who landed on top of her. She yelped, as her head hit the walkway quite hard, resulting in her losing conciousness for a few seconds. After it passed, her eyes opened, as she looked at the girl, who was already extending her hand out to her. She lightly blushed, yet grabbed it

"W-Watch where you're going... Jeez, you almost knocked me out" She exclaimed quietly, rubbing the back of her head

Nona said:

tumblr_murxzvqamS1qijuibo1_250.gif

Park

Mood:

Happy

Sitting with Asako

Objective:

Convince Asako school isn't scary

Interacting with:

Asako

Tags:

@LunaCrosby

~Kenai Yelil~

Kenai looked at her through the corner of his eye before leaning back a little "So you're scared to go?" He asked, tilting his head a little "That's too bad, Yuna was excited to see you in her classes too" he said with a quiet chuckle "I'm sorry I can't help you out though, I'm at college now so I can't stay at the school and stop you being scared..." He said with a small frown "Though I'm sure Yuna and Rini will make sure you're okay.... Well maybe not Rini, she's as scared of crowds as you are" he said laughing quietly before taking another piece of candy. "School is fine"

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako tilted her head, "She was excited?" she asked before huffing, "I'll go tomorrow..." she mumbled.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

Roman said:
Aaron blushed lightly when he had found Annabel on his arm. Her head on his shoulder. He sighed, thinking about how he made this girl happy, but he knew he'd never be able to truly be with her. He was an Incubus and well... If things ever made it to that point... She could die because he wouldn't be able to help himself. He'd use her as food. "Annabel..." he said in his mind as they walked. He wanted to tell her but at the same time, he didn't want to hurt her.
She walked silently with him till they got to the park and went in. After a couple steps Annabel acted quickly. Moving infront of him and sliding her arms around his neck as she hugged him tightly she spoke. "Promise you won't leave me? I've been left to many times....... Promise me." She said softly as she nuzzled the side of his neck lovingly. She couldn't take another heart break, not again.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She walked silently with him till they got to the park and went in. After a couple steps Annabel acted quickly. Moving infront of him and sliding her arms around his neck as she hugged him tightly she spoke. "Promise you won't leave me? I've been left to many times....... Promise me." She said softly as she nuzzled the side of his neck lovingly. She couldn't take another heart break, not again.

[/QUOTE]
Aaron had this thought on his mind the whole time, and it sort of made him upset, but he didn't let it show on his face or through body language. He hid it deep inside him to keep her happy. When they made it to the park and Annabel had quickly wrapped her arms around his neck, asking him to never leave, he reaponded without thinking. "I won't leave." He said, his heart dropped as he realized what he said. How was he supposed to tell her?

JJKab said:
Chler shrieked, as she was knocked down onto the ground, and pinned by a girl, who landed on top of her. She yelped, as her head hit the walkway quite hard, resulting in her losing conciousness for a few seconds. After it passed, her eyes opened, as she looked at the girl, who was already extending her hand out to her. She lightly blushed, yet grabbed it
"W-Watch where you're going... Jeez, you almost knocked me out" She exclaimed quietly, rubbing the back of her head
"I'm really sorry.."

She said, pouting slightly.

"I think I need a light on of my head, so people know I'm coming!"

Nico laughed hysterically to herself.

"But actually I'm really sorry, I almost knocked you out!!"

She sighed heavily and scratched the side of her arm.

"Are you okay though?"

She said, biting her lip nervously.

charleen said:
"I'm really sorry.."
She said, pouting slightly.

"I think I need a light on of my head, so people know I'm coming!"

Nico laughed hysterically to herself.

"But actually I'm really sorry, I almost knocked you out!!"

She sighed heavily and scratched the side of her arm.

"Are you okay though?"

She said, biting her lip nervously.
"Yeah, I'm... fine" Chler said, letting out a sharp breath, as she touched the back of her head. She felt a bruise on there.

"Just a little dizzy" She exclaimed, slightly dizzy already

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"Well, we managed to stop the microwave when we realized each time it went over 10 minutes." Roy frowned "That's a good suggestion... why don't I buy it from the cafeteria...? Apparently frozen pizza has a lot of unhealthy stuff." he pauses "What'chya doing right now?"

[/QUOTE]
" Nothing really. Just waiting for my next class to start"

Roman said:
Aaron had this thought on his mind the whole time, and it sort of made him upset, but he didn't let it show on his face or through body language. He hid it deep inside him to keep her happy. When they made it to the park and Annabel had quickly wrapped her arms around his neck, asking him to never leave, he reaponded without thinking. "I won't leave." He said, his heart dropped as he realized what he said. How was he supposed to tell her?
Her heart fluttered happily as she hugged him tightly then moved her head to his and hesitated for a sec as she gently put her forehead to his there lips centimeters apart as she slowly closed her eyes then connected the kiss

*Serena was carrying a box full of CDs from metal bands to underground music makers, the name on the box read, 'Cody Gore'. She set it down in a room with other boxes that contained a stereo system and gaming items* "He needs to get his own crap next time..Ugh!" *Serena sat down on her skateboard and listed to music until Cody came and got them. She was a scrappy little girl of being 5ft 2, though her size makes her look weak, she's actually kicked her brothers butt on countless occasions, like when he took the last slice of pizza and left the box in the fridge*

(Yes...this is my new character, I'm sure she's going to be a loner, or she'll hang out with Cody for one post if he's not interacting with anyone)

CERBERUS177 said:
*Serena was carrying a box full of CDs from metal bands to underground music makers, the name on the box read, 'Cody Gore'. She set it down in a room with other boxes that contained a stereo system and gaming items* "He needs to get his own crap next time..Ugh!" *Serena sat down on her skateboard and listed to music until Cody came and got them. She was a scrappy little girl of being 5ft 2, though her size makes her look weak, she's actually kicked her brothers butt on countless occasions, like when he took the last slice of pizza and left the box in the fridge*
(Yes...this is my new character, I'm sure she's going to be a loner, or she'll hang out with Cody for one post if he's not interacting with anyone)
(May I interact with her?)

"Hmm, I maybe I'll sneak out of school tonight and go into town . Most of the school guards won't be awake by then"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](May I interact with her?)

[/QUOTE]
(Sure...but this will be weird since I've never played a female character that I have to speak for...)

Kisaki said:
"Hmm, I maybe I'll sneak out of school tonight and go into town . Most of the school guards won't be awake by then"
"You need a ride?" asked Wylie. Wylie knew it isn't wise to walk in the dark, "I have a car I could use to send you to the town.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"You need a ride?" asked Wylie. Wylie knew it isn't wise to walk in the dark, "I have a car I could use to send you to the town.

[/QUOTE]
(" I keep forgetting to quote )

"Wasn't your car not up to date?" he said with a questioning look.

CERBERUS177 said:
*Cody smiles and shakes his head* "Nah, I'm good, nothing I couldn't take..." *Cody rubbed his head* "Oh hey, I'm going to get my stuff from the office for my dorm. I might need some help if you want to come along."
Oras shrugged " Sure, I have nothing else going on right now... Hey are you saying I'm weak!!" that last part was in a teasing tone as she picked up all her books from the ground and dusted them off before looking at him with Twinkling eyes

CERBERUS177 said:
(Sure...but this will be weird since I've never played a female character that I have to speak for...)
(Lol that's fine)

Atria sighed as as walked through the halls of the school looking for her dorm. "The hell." She growled as she opened the door to a room and froze as she saw a girl on a skateboard sitting there

JJKab said:
"Yeah, I'm... fine" Chler said, letting out a sharp breath, as she touched the back of her head. She felt a bruise on there.
"Just a little dizzy" She exclaimed, slightly dizzy already
"Is there some way I could make it up to you..?"

Nico asked politely.

"What's your next class right now?"

She smiled.

Kisaki said:
(" I keep forgetting to quote )
"Wasn't your car not up to date?" he said with a questioning look.
((I think that was Cody.... And Cody never said anything aloud about his car being illegal...))

(Multitasking CERBERUS ENGAGED!)

kk1243 said:
Oras shrugged " Sure, I have nothing else going on right now... Hey are you saying I'm weak!!" that last part was in a teasing tone as she picked up all her books from the ground and dusted them off before looking at him with Twinkling eyes
*He smiles and looks at her* "No ma'am." *Then he started to walk towards the office to get his things for his dorm, and hopes that she won't mind the posters of metal music and anime in some of the boxes, and hopes that the gun safe that might be there is still there and not unlocked*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Lol that's fine)
Atria sighed as as walked through the halls of the school looking for her dorm. "The hell." She growled as she opened the door to a room and froze as she saw a girl on a skateboard sitting there

[/QUOTE]
*Serena stands up and looks at the teacher and takes her head phones off as music still plays*

"That's why we won't back down. We won't run and hide. Yeah, 'cause these are the things that we can't deny I'm passing over you like a satellite .So catch me if I fall!" *she looks at the person* "Can I help you...?"

Last edited by a moderator:
charleen said:
"Is there some way I could make it up to you..?"
Nico asked politely.

"What's your next class right now?"

She smiled.
"Next one is a nature class" Chler said, sighing, as she looked at Nico

"If you want, you can come with me" She offered, still feeling the back of her head.

"What's your name, if I may ask?"

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]((I think that was Cody.... And Cody never said anything aloud about his car being illegal...))

[/QUOTE]
(just pretend that nether happened)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back