• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

After they change (Wylie wearing a half blue half black T-shirt, running shoes, and shorts; Roy wearing basketball shoes, a tight tank top, and shorts), Wylie and Roy start to run laps in the gym, but Wylie soon overtakes Roy, so Roy resorts to doing chin-ups.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Whaaaat pff no. I'm fine!" She said to him to try and cover up how scared she was of watching this movie as she smiled at him hoping it would sell it

[/QUOTE]
Aaron looked at Annabel, a look that showed he was questioning her. A few moments later, he smiled and nodded, "Alright then. I'll believe you." He said with a laugh. "The movie is about to start anyways."

Roman said:
Aaron looked at Annabel, a look that showed he was questioning her. A few moments later, he smiled and nodded, "Alright then. I'll believe you." He said with a laugh. "The movie is about to start anyways."
She gaved a small sigh of reliefs as she leaned back in her chair then tensed a tiny bit when the malice was starting. 'Would he mind me holding his hand?' She thought to her self as she glanced at him then to the movie again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She gaved a small sigh of reliefs as she leaned back in her chair then tensed a tiny bit when the malice was starting. 'Would he mind me holding his hand?' She thought to her self as she glanced at him then to the movie again

[/QUOTE]
Aaron didn't notice Annabel look at him. He waw too busy watching the movie, eating some popcorn at the same time. He eventually looked at Annabel and smiled before taking a drink of his soda.

Roman said:
Aaron didn't notice Annabel look at him. He waw too busy watching the movie, eating some popcorn at the same time. He eventually looked at Annabel and smiled before taking a drink of his soda.
She smiled back at him before she looked back to the movie right as a jump scare happened causing her to jump and cling to him her arms wrapped tightly around his neck as she burried her face into his chest as she actually climbed into his lap to hide from the scary movie

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled back at him before she looked back to the movie right as a jump scare happened causing her to jump and cling to him her arms wrapped tightly around his neck as she burried her face into his chest as she actually climbed into his lap to hide from the scary movie

[/QUOTE]
Aaron, luckily, had already sat his soda back down, so when she jumped in his lap it didn't spill. He looked at her, he did have the popcorn... Yeah. Had. "Once again... Cute." Aaron said, shaking his head as a light laugh escaped his mouth. "Do you wanna finish watching or should we leave?"

Roman said:
Aaron, luckily, had already sat his soda back down, so when she jumped in his lap it didn't spill. He looked at her, he did have the popcorn... Yeah. Had. "Once again... Cute." Aaron said, shaking his head as a light laugh escaped his mouth. "Do you wanna finish watching or should we leave?"
She blushed madly as she clung to hi her arms wrapped around his neck as she satin his lap wanting to be held. It was embracing but she would rather be Emberaced than be scared shitless. "N-n-no I-it's fine we can finish the movie." She said as she looked up at him from his chest then blushed more and his her face in his chest once again

"Alright. Who cares. I'm done." said Roy, and when Wylie comes around the next corner, he mentions this, and they head back to their dorms after changing into their regular clothes

---Back at the dorm---

"So... this place obviously has higher standards than other schools." Wylie said

Roy looked up from his newspaper "No, duh. Now what do we do?"

Wylie shrugged, putting some frozen pizza into the microwave, and accidentally starts cooking it for 2.5 hours instead of 2.5 minutes, until Roy yelled something and Wylie immediately stopped the microwave. The pizza was burnt.

"Oh great." said Roy

((Anyone available?))

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"Alright. Who cares. I'm done." said Roy, and when Wylie comes around the next corner, he mentions this, and they head back to their dorms after changing into their regular clothes
---Back at the dorm---

"So... this place obviously has higher standards than other schools." Wylie said

Roy looked up from his newspaper "No, duh. Now what do we do?"

Wylie shrugged, putting some frozen pizza into the microwave, and accidentally starts cooking it for 2.5 hours instead of 2.5 minutes, until Roy yelled something and Wylie immediately stopped the microwave. The pizza was burnt.

"Oh great." said Roy

((Anyone available?))

[/QUOTE]
(Meh :) Got Chler, going towards the school, since she got late)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She blushed madly as she clung to hi her arms wrapped around his neck as she satin his lap wanting to be held. It was embracing but she would rather be Emberaced than be scared shitless. "N-n-no I-it's fine we can finish the movie." She said as she looked up at him from his chest then blushed more and his her face in his chest once again

[/QUOTE]
"Okay." Aaron said with a smile. He looked down at the ground, seeing the popcorn on the ground. He then looked at Annabel and chuckled, wrapping his arms around her. "Is this what you want?" He asked. "To.. Be held that is."

Roman said:
"Okay." Aaron said with a smile. He looked down at the ground, seeing the popcorn on the ground. He then looked at Annabel and chuckled, wrapping his arms around her. "Is this what you want?" He asked. "To.. Be held that is."
She did not answer him even though it was true she just sat there in his lap her face hidden in his chest as she moved her arms so they were wrapped around his chest then just sat there in silence for a while because her blush wouldn't go away

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She did not answer him even though it was true she just sat there in his lap her face hidden in his chest as she moved her arms so they were wrapped around his chest then just sat there in silence for a while because her blush wouldn't go away

[/QUOTE]
(((( Wanna time skip to after the movie. ))))

Roman said:
(((( Wanna time skip to after the movie. ))))
(Lol sure)

Annabel sat in his lap through the rest of the movie. Being with him took her mind off the movie but she was still scared and refuse to let go of him till the movie was done

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Lol sure)
Annabel sat in his lap through the rest of the movie. Being with him took her mind off the movie but she was still scared and refuse to let go of him till the movie was done

[/QUOTE]
(((( :P ))))

Aaron yawned as the movie went to the credits after the last scene was finished. His gaze travelled to Annabel who was still in his lap, his arms wrapped around her. He chuckled and stood up, making sure he was holding her when he did. "You can stop hiding now. The movie is over." He said with a smile.

Roman said:
(((( :P ))))
Aaron yawned as the movie went to the credits after the last scene was finished. His gaze travelled to Annabel who was still in his lap, his arms wrapped around her. He chuckled and stood up, making sure he was holding her when he did. "You can stop hiding now. The movie is over." He said with a smile.
She yelped loudly when he picked her up her eyes looking up at him in utter embarasment as she still held tightly to him. "O-oh." She said though she still didnt let go all she did was stand up with her arms still wrapped around him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She yelped loudly when he picked her up her eyes looking up at him in utter embarasment as she still held tightly to him. "O-oh." She said though she still didnt let go all she did was stand up with her arms still wrapped around him

[/QUOTE]
"If I'm remembering correctly, I said the park is up next." Aaron said, looking at her in the eyes. "We can make our way here whenever you're ready." He added, still holding her, his arms around her waist.

Roman said:
"If I'm remembering correctly, I said the park is up next." Aaron said, looking at her in the eyes. "We can make our way here whenever you're ready." He added, still holding her, his arms around her waist.
She blushed as she stared back into his eyes before she unconsciously started to lean her head closer to his her lips nearing contact with his as she just stared into his eyes seemingly lost in the moment

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She blushed as she stared back into his eyes before she unconsciously started to lean her head closer to his her lips nearing contact with his as she just stared into his eyes seemingly lost in the moment

[/QUOTE]
Aaron smiled and slowly began to lean towards Annabel, but he stopped. Before he could say anything, her lips had reached his, resulting in a kiss. He didn't reject her, or push her away. Instead, he kissed back before pulling away. "Annabel...."

CERBERUS177 said:
*Cody pulls into the parking lot playing his theme song* "... if death don't bring you fear then death ain't brought by no Marine. Come to the nightmare, come to me, deep down in the dark where the devil be, in the maw with the jaws and the razor teeth, where the brimstone burns and the angel weeps. Call to the gods if I cross your path and my silhouette hangs like a body bag; hope is a moment now long past-" *Turns car off and steps out* "Chin held high, I'll stand in the path of the enemy line..." *Pop's his trunk and grabs his gun * "Alright, I wonder if I can get that rematch today with Oras(@kk1243)." *He said to himself, he never really caught her other name, if she had another one that is. He closed his trunk and walked to the school combat area, and waited for anyone to challenge him*
Oras had turned back into her human form and was walking around the courtyard listing down any species of animal she saw, she was in heaven and completely oblivious to anything else going on around her ( She always has the same eye color for any of her forms, so one way you can tell its her is by looking at her eyes )

kk1243 said:
Oras had turned back into her human form and was walking around the courtyard listing down any species of animal she saw, she was in heaven and completely oblivious to anything else going on around her ( She always has the same eye color for any of her forms, so one way you can tell its her is by looking at her eyes )
(I fixed it nevermind) *Cody walks out of his dorm to see a girl run by* "Oras, that you?" Cody asked not knowing, she had a wound on her arm that was very small*

Roman said:
Aaron smiled and slowly began to lean towards Annabel, but he stopped. Before he could say anything, her lips had reached his, resulting in a kiss. He didn't reject her, or push her away. Instead, he kissed back before pulling away. "Annabel...."
She didnt want to pull away web there lips had touched and when he pulled away she leaned into him to hope he would continue kissing her but he didnt and pulled away leaving her lips still formed in the kissing face. Her eyes were closed and slowly she opened them her eyes immediately locking on his as her cheeks slowly grew rose red as she just stood there wit him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back