• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
(Chler is free, walking quickly towards the school. She's passing by the male dorms.)
(Nico just came out of PE class and they bump into each other and they should like do a prank on the male dorms or something haha)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She didnt want to pull away web there lips had touched and when he pulled away she leaned into him to hope he would continue kissing her but he didnt and pulled away leaving her lips still formed in the kissing face. Her eyes were closed and slowly she opened them her eyes immediately locking on his as her cheeks slowly grew rose red as she just stood there wit him

[/QUOTE]
"I wasn't expecting that at first." Aaron said blinking a few times before shaking his head a little. "I-It was nice.." he said softly. "Shouldn't we get going though? I don't think we're supposed to stay in here this long." He said with a laugh.

Kisaki said:
(anyone free ?)
((If you need someone, Roy and Wylie are currently unburdened, but apparently their dorm is going to be egged or something. Jack and Roy & Wylie have spent a lot of time together, so I don't know if you want to try someone else.))

charleen said:
(Nico just came out of PE class and they bump into each other and they should like do a prank on the male dorms or something haha)
(Sure. Chler isn't much into the pranks, but she's bi...)

Chler was walking down towards the school, cursing herself for being so bloody late. She knew she missed her classes, a bit of them, actually, but it wasn't her fault, since she was "making out" with Maiko

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]((If you need someone, Roy and Wylie are currently unburdened, but apparently their dorm is going to be egged or something. Jack and Roy & Wylie have spent a lot of time together, so I don't know if you want to try someone else.))

[/QUOTE]
(whoops, I kinda wanted the prank and I even voiced it)

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]((If you need someone, Roy and Wylie are currently unburdened, but apparently their dorm is going to be egged or something. Jack and Roy & Wylie have spent a lot of time together, so I don't know if you want to try someone else.))

[/QUOTE]
(On the way)

After running away from the maniac kids Jack stopped by the dorms. "I really bad feeling that something is going to happen"

Last edited by a moderator:
Kisaki said:
(On the way)
After running away from the maniac kids Jack stopped by the dorms. "I really bad feeling that something is going to happen"
"Gah!" Wylie yelled "The pizza is on fire!"

For the second time, they microwaved the pizza incorrectly, and Wylie runs outside of the dorm, stomping on it to extinguish the flames and dropping it in the trash. He suddenly sees Jack "Oh, hey Jack."

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]((*Confused noise*))

[/QUOTE]
(The girls said they wanted to, so I simply said "Oh my god, I'd love to see that happen". And new character coming...don't judge me...)

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest grinned. While he didn't think Hakuru had any interest in bounty hunting, he wasn't about to tell her he and Fenris had tracked some high priced bounties to the town so he just shrugged before replying, "Boredom, it was more interesting than doing nothing."

[/QUOTE]
"I guess so, anybody else would disagree and say nothings about it is interesting" Hakuru said.

Roman said:
"I wasn't expecting that at first." Aaron said blinking a few times before shaking his head a little. "I-It was nice.." he said softly. "Shouldn't we get going though? I don't think we're supposed to stay in here this long." He said with a laugh.
She frowned a little and nodded. For some reason she took him saying they need to go as him trying to get out of another kiss which hurt. Slowly she let go if him then turned and started out of the theater in silence

CERBERUS177 said:
(The girls said they wanted to, so I simply said "Oh my god, I'd love to see that happen". And new character coming...don't judge me...)
((I judge you.

Wait, I haven't even viewed it...))

CERBERUS177 said:
(I fixed it nevermind) *Cody walks out of his dorm to see a girl run by* "Oras, that you?" Cody asked not knowing, she had a wound on her arm that was very small*
Oras looked up to see the boy she had fought yesterday " Oh hey! your the guy Who fought me yesterday?" she got back up from the floor where she had been sketching a small bee/dragon fly mixture thing " Are any wounds I gave you OK? I think I kept my claws sheathed most of the time..."

Kisaki said:
*cough* "hey". He looked down at the burnt pizza. " Um.. was that supposed to be pizza?"
"Yes." Wylie has an embarrassed look on his face "This is the second time I've put in two and a half hours on the microwave instead of two and a half minutes..."

"Wylie, you okay?" Roy sticks his head out of the dorm "I thought you caught your clothes on fire." He notices Jack "Hey Jack. How are you?"

Arrow Walked through the courtyard to the Archery training field , Not that she needed practice, she just wanted to shoot something...and a scarecrow was probably a better target than another student....

She thought back to the boy with rabbit ears * Ugh...I hope I didn't accidently insult him by mentioning his ears....I honestly thought they were pretty cool....* she goaned but soon forgot about it when she reached the archery training feild and summoned her bows and quiver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She frowned a little and nodded. For some reason she took him saying they need to go as him trying to get out of another kiss which hurt. Slowly she let go if him then turned and started out of the theater in silence

[/QUOTE]
Aaron blinked when she frowned and he quickly followed behind her. "H-Hey! Did i say something wrong?" He asked in a confused tone. As he asked this, he thought about the words that he said, nothing seeming bad to him in any form or way. "...Annabel?"

Roman said:
Aaron blinked when she frowned and he quickly followed behind her. "H-Hey! Did i say something wrong?" He asked in a confused tone. As he asked this, he thought about the words that he said, nothing seeming bad to him in any form or way. "...Annabel?"
"It's nothing." She said softly to him as she walked. When he got to her she wrapped her arms around his left arm and rested her head on his shoulder

kk1243 said:
Oras looked up to see the boy she had fought yesterday " Oh hey! your the guy Who fought me yesterday?" she got back up from the floor where she had been sketching a small bee/dragon fly mixture thing " Are any wounds I gave you OK? I think I kept my claws sheathed most of the time..."
*Cody smiles and shakes his head* "Nah, I'm good, nothing I couldn't take..." *Cody rubbed his head* "Oh hey, I'm going to get my stuff from the office for my dorm. I might need some help if you want to come along."

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"Yes." Wylie has an embarrassed look on his face "This is the second time I've put in two and a half hours on the microwave instead of two and a half minutes..."
"Wylie, you okay?" Roy sticks his head out of the dorm "I thought you caught your clothes on fire." He notices Jack "Hey Jack. How are you?"

[/QUOTE]
" 4 hours spent on pizza? I rather just buy it at the cafeteria''

He looked over to Roy "I'm doing fine ,but you two really need to learn how to use the microwave before you burn down the whole school"

JJKab said:
(Sure. Chler isn't much into the pranks, but she's bi...)
Chler was walking down towards the school, cursing herself for being so bloody late. She knew she missed her classes, a bit of them, actually, but it wasn't her fault, since she was "making out" with Maiko
Nico just came out from her PE period. They didn't do much in PE ,so she isn't sweaty or anything. She was passing through the boys' dorms. Nico was observing everything from roof to the floor to the ceiling. She was so focus on the area that she didn't realize another girl was passing by, and they collided with each other. She landed on top of Cher. Nico gave her an awkward grin, and quickly got off her.

"Uhh not again.. I swear I'm gonna hurt someone of these days,"

She laughed softly, and held out a hand to Cher to help her get up.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It's nothing." She said softly to him as she walked. When he got to her she wrapped her arms around his left arm and rested her head on his shoulder

[/QUOTE]
Aaron blushed lightly when he had found Annabel on his arm. Her head on his shoulder. He sighed, thinking about how he made this girl happy, but he knew he'd never be able to truly be with her. He was an Incubus and well... If things ever made it to that point... She could die because he wouldn't be able to help himself. He'd use her as food. "Annabel..." he said in his mind as they walked. He wanted to tell her but at the same time, he didn't want to hurt her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back