• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Mari nodded and pumped her fist in the air energetically. "I'm ALL ready dad!" She said excitedly.
Celia nodded with her daughter and thought she made a good choice. "Alright! As soon as we're done unpacking though I really have to get back to work before y'know... We lose 'him'.

Hansuke Ishida

~ One of the Five Archanegls

kurosaki_ichigo_render_by_animetron1102-d9h7ezk.png

Han looked at the two of them and smiled. "Yeah, we'll do it quick, and then you can get back on your search. I'll help where I can, and with my new found strength, I'd definitely make for a better fight." He said with a grin. "Alright..." Han used his powers to teleport the three of them to a Japanese style restaurant in the city. "Our first stop."

More Info

Mood: Happy

Objective: Spend time with his family

Interacting with: Mari and Celia

Tags:

CERBERUS177 said:
*Cody runs past Jack who's dying on the ground slowly* "I thought you'd be going on for-oh wait yep there's that...alright.* "Cody was so pumped that his heart finally caught up with him and was killing him too* "I'm just...Yeah..." *He drops to a knee* "I over worked myself...but I have to keep going...Come..on dude!" *Cody stood up and offered his hand to help him up*
Jack took the offer and grabbed Cody's hand.

"Thanks"

He stands up and takes a deep breath.

"I really hate this class. Plus it's really hot out here" (gtg)

Roman said:
"If you want, you could spar against me. I'd take you both on at the same time too." Alejandro said, smiling at them.
Perfect blinked, "E-Eh? I never said you'd be carrying everything." He said, rubbing his head nervously. "I'd buy you double the ice cream if you do and triple if you praise my terrible leadership. Quadruple if you carry is all and do everything else." He said sarcastically.
Ribbon turned and pouted, "Its awkward to carry every thing at once you know."

charleen said:
Nico slowed down a bit as she gasped in excitement.

"No wonder your name is Moonstone.. That's so epic!!"

She increased her jogging speed by a tick.

"So you're a little freshie? Cute.."

She gave them a sly eye.

"As for me, I am 15, therefore I am a sophomore and I am an animal fairy. I care for animals, tend for them... I have healing abilities which is pretty neat and I go by Nico. My parents are back in my village doing who knows what."

She smiled.

"Oh if I'm getting to up all in your face just tell me shut up because I probably do need to be quiet."

She chuckled softly and sighed to herself.

"But in all seriousness, just tell me to shut up and I will.. maybe,"

She said, sticking her tongue out playfully.
((I'm going to sleep and I'll be having a busy day tomorrow, so if you'd prefer your oc to not be stuck for a day, I don't mind you having her move to her next class.))

Moonstone[/URL][/accordion] no slide no slide

[/border]
Nico was relieved that they were done with the jog.

"I'm tired.."

She sighed heavily.

"I think I'm going to get some water from the fountain, excuse me.."

She smiled back at them. Nico took a sip from the water fountain and returned to Moonstone.

"This is just the warm up huh??"

She said, with a hint of irritation.

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((I'm going to sleep and I'll be having a busy day tomorrow, so if you'd prefer your oc to not be stuck for a day, I don't mind you having her move to her next class.))

[/QUOTE]
((Oh okay, then we continue it whenever you're free :D ))

Nanne said:
Yuki smiled lightly at him. "In that case....you gotta keep up with me...now I know I gave you some of my werewolf powers but that doesn't mean you're a werewolf. Plus there's only one way to get to my village," she said happily and turned to a wolf. She ran back towards their place, if they were leaving they should probably take some snacks and other stuff with them.
"I never said I was." Alex said with a light laugh. He didn't go with Yuki when she went back to the house, and he instead waited for awhile before appearing at her side. "Sorry... I did a little meditation before I joined you."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Ribbon turned and pouted, "Its awkward to carry every thing at once you know."

[/QUOTE]
"You won't be carrying everything then I guess. We're going for the triple ice cream amount deal?" Perfect asked as he looked around, picking up one of the dead guards gun. "Pew! Pew pew pew!" He said in a bored tone as he looked around.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]((Sorry, my preferance is to keep my characters available throughout the night.))
Wylie looks at his watch "Oh gosh. I've been gone for a while now, I need to get going, my friend is going to wonder where I went. See ya!" he awkwardly, waving a goodbye and heading to his dorm.

[/QUOTE]
((That's okay :3 I live in a different time zone so I was asleep :'D))

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako took the piece of candy and looked to the side before speaking, "I'm enrolled, but, there's too many scary people for me to deal with in a day, so I stopped going" she said.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

talking with Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

tumblr_murxzvqamS1qijuibo1_250.gif

Park

Mood:

Happy

Sitting with Asako

Objective:

Convince Asako school isn't scary

Interacting with:

Asako

Tags:

@LunaCrosby

~Kenai Yelil~

Kenai looked at her through the corner of his eye before leaning back a little "So you're scared to go?" He asked, tilting his head a little "That's too bad, Yuna was excited to see you in her classes too" he said with a quiet chuckle "I'm sorry I can't help you out though, I'm at college now so I can't stay at the school and stop you being scared..." He said with a small frown "Though I'm sure Yuna and Rini will make sure you're okay.... Well maybe not Rini, she's as scared of crowds as you are" he said laughing quietly before taking another piece of candy. "School is fine"

Nona said:

tumblr_nyfxpjjplH1uksiabo1_500.gif

Study hall

Mood:

Lost in thought/Sleepy

Studying/Trying to stay awake

Objective:

To study/ talk to the girl next to her

Interacting with:

No one/Yumi

Tags:

@WeirdPrincess

~Elliot and Elaena Rillas~

Elliot was in the study class, keeping true to his words to Yumi that he would start the school when classes offically begun. Though Elaena did have to come to his dorm and drag him out of there. Though he had to admit this school wasnt half as bad as his old one so, so far he didn't mind it. Luckily he didn't have to go to combat class, he felt that maybe he'd be eaten alive by the others if he went. Elliot was at the table next to his sister his eyes scanning over his notes for the same test Yumi was studying for but he certainly didn't look as annoyed about it. Probably because it was his kind of thing, give him a class like geography or something and he could barely gather the energy to even lift the book, never mind study for a test. For other classes he even had comic books tucked into his textbooks to read if he was loosing interest. For now though, those werent being used, his eyes gazed over the pages as he held his pen in his mouth. If he had noticed Yumi he would have said 'Hi' but he hadn't looked out of his notebook to notice for now. But he would probably notice her as soon as he looked up from what he was doing.

Elaena was also laying with her head on the table, though honestly it wasn't from being fed up with studying. Elaena was just being...Elaena. In fact if anyone were to look at her notebook they'd notice that not one word of study notes were even on it, it was just loads of doodles. Yet, even though her pages were mostly doodles, if someone were to test Elaena on a subject she could answer the questions just fine. It was just the kind of peculiar girls she was. Although she slept through a lot of it, she really did love school, she liked the atmosphere there and she also liked exploring the dreams of those who doze off in class, that was really fun. Turning her head to lay the opposite direction, she spotted Yumi doing the same thing. The girl smiled sleepily as she looked at Yumi "That's how I spend my study classes too" she said softly as she smiled, pointing out how Yumi was laying.

Yumi Eru

~The Secret Gamer

tumblr_nqsfnnOKnb1tc7u7qo1_500.gif

In the few seconds that her head was down, Yumi had slowly started to drift to sleep, her chest rising and falling with each breath she took. She knew she probably shouldn't be sleeping right now (she didn't think you were allowed to in study hall), but she was a little tired. Taking a short nap wound't hurt anyone right? It would only be a few minutes anyways, so no harm would be done... even though she was suppose to be studying. She had almost fallen asleep too, until she heard a voice coming from right next to her. Yumi's eyes fluttered open and turned her head in the direction of the person, not bothering to sit herself up. She was to lazy and tired to put anymore effort into doing that. She may have just been sitting in class most of the day, having to commute from class to class for only a few minutes, but she was still tired. She never really understood why she was sometimes tired towards the end of the school day when she never really did much, but study.

"Really? This is the first time I'm doing this. I usually never sleep in here, all I really do is study or read books. I'm just feeling kind of tired." Yumi uttered, a hand concealing her mouth as she let out a yawn. Were people even allowed to sleep in here? She had never really seen it, since she never bothered looking around the room whike she was studying. It probably did happen though, if you didn't really have anything to study for, what else were you suppose to do? And the girl did say she spent her study classes like this.. so it must have been okay. Did she just always sleep in her though? There had to at least be a class she could study for. She hadn't noticed that Elliot was sitting next to the girl she was talking to or else she would have waved enthusiastically at him or bounced up from her seat to give him a hug.

no slide
no slide
More Info

Mood:

Tired

Study Hall

Objective:

Try go sleep

Interactions:

Elaena

Tags:

@Nona

Last edited by a moderator:
Nona said:

fb17172107d9a686e3fcb5c607c6a4dc68cd2bd5_hq.gif

Park

Mood:

Suprised/Elated

Hugging Cecil

Objective:

Answer his question

Interacting with:

Cecil Patel

Tags:

@Roman

~Maya Radkov~

Maya giggled quietly along with him as she was hugged. She was relieved that he didn't want that either they had worked too hard on their business to just sell part of it off to somewhere else. Looking at him curiously when he blushed, she wondered what the other thing could be...was it embarrassing or something? It was after that thought that he had grabbed her hand. She eyed him with the same curious expression as he did so waiting for the words that would follow and those words were quite the words indeed. her eyes widening as she stared at him then to the expensive ring in the small box within his hand, her cheeks colouring as she processed the words over in her mind."Y-Yes! Of course I will!" she said smiling brightly before hugging him as tight as she could, her heart racing so at the sudden proposal that it could probably be felt.

Cecil Patel

~ Humble Coffee Shop Owner

Cecil-Aijima-uta-no-prince-sama-34600203-500-260.gif

Cecil smiled happily, his hands still gently holding her close. He was so happy ty at she said yes. At first it was just the cafe, which he was also glad about, but now this. Cecil chuckled, "I can't even tell you how nervous I was while I waited for your answer." He said, laughing lightly before kissing Maya.

After kissing Maya, Cecil let her go and gently took her hand once more, sliding the ring onto their ring finger. "A new chapter huh? First it started off in high school, the road to our cafe and now marriage." He said softly. "Now we wait to see what else is going to h ah open for us on our journey together, huh?" He asked her in a soft tone.

More Info

Mood: Happy

Objective: Enjoy the day with his fiancé

Interacting with: Maya

Tags:

Roman said:
Aaron wnr to get the popcorn and some drink, putting his ticket in his pocket. He waited in line for a few minutes until it was his turn and he bought one -are bowl of popcorn and two large sodas before returning to Annabel who was in the screening room.
Annabel was sitting there in her seat waiting for him her hands playing with her dress as she waited

"You were gone for a long time." said Roy as Wylie entered the dorm "Got lost?"

"Nah." said Wylie shortly.

"I'm checking our classes. It seems we have a lot of classes we attend together." Roy said "Wonder when tomorrow comes, so that we can actually meet some people."

"Why don't we go check out some of our classes?" suggested Wylie

"I thought we were going to ditch first day."

"And we attended Combat class."

"Point taken," Roy sighed "Well, let's go. PE or Math?"

"PE." said Wylie "And lets stop by at the cafeteria for something to eat. Something healthy, not ramen."

They move quickly to the cafeteria, ordering a granola bar each.

And Roy is reminded of his friend who for some reason has a strict diet of bars (Candy, granola, energy, etc), soda, gatorade, and dietary supplements, and nothing else. And whenever he opens a bar, he always sprinkles a bit of crumbs on the nearest plant life... one time it was a rat-dog because he mistaken it as an.... 'exotic' plant.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Annabel was sitting there in her seat waiting for him her hands playing with her dress as she waited

[/QUOTE]
Aaron looked around when he got into the room. He was holding their snacks and it was getting pretty odd just standing there trying to find Annabel. After ending up by the wrong girl multiple times, Aaron finally found Annabel. "Haha... I'm glad I made it before the trailers started." He said quietly.

She jumpe a little then laughed and nodded in embarasment at how she jumped when he spoke. "Y-yeah heheh!" She said happily to him trying not to seem scared

Jack finishes his lap around the field.

He sat on a bench and decided to rest for awhile. "Maybe I can sneak out of this class".

After eating up, Wylie and Roy head to PE class, into the changing room to change into their separate PE uniforms "My lab coat doesn't fit in the locker!" Roy complained

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She jumpe a little then laughed and nodded in embarasment at how she jumped when he spoke. "Y-yeah heheh!" She said happily to him trying not to seem scared

[/QUOTE]
"Are you okay?" Aaron asked curiously. "You seemed a little shook up, Annabel." Aaron said, tilting his head.

Roman said:
"Are you okay?" Aaron asked curiously. "You seemed a little shook up, Annabel." Aaron said, tilting his head.
"Whaaaat pff no. I'm fine!" She said to him to try and cover up how scared she was of watching this movie as she smiled at him hoping it would sell it

As usual some students will come up to him and play with his ears.

"I really love your ears"

"yeah , I already know!" He dodges there hands and runs away.

"Wait !" They yell to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back