• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Ribbon giggled then tilted her head at him, "But if we're going to get a replica made in black marble, then why are we stealing the original?"

[/QUOTE]
"I suggested it. The original would go next to the marble one in a cool decoration like look... Or something like that. I'm not the best at explaining stuff." Perfect groaned. "Anyways... We need a few paintings... Mainly dark color ones. Black is the main color of our place... Ooh! And some sculptures!"

Roman said:

Alejandro Ishida

~ Ice Prince

Alejandro frowned when Assana said that, but he didn't want to make any comments about it. "I see... The class already started... I'm surprised no one has said anything to us..."

More Info

Mood: ...

Objective: N/A

Interacting with: Assana and Miyuki

Tags: @Jennete

Assana: "Oh we didn't notice!"

Miyuki: "Huh, should we participate?"

Roman said:
"I suggested it. The original would go next to the marble one in a cool decoration like look... Or something like that. I'm not the best at explaining stuff." Perfect groaned. "Anyways... We need a few paintings... Mainly dark color ones. Black is the main color of our place... Ooh! And some sculptures!"
"What am I? A pack mule? I can only carry so much you know! Can't you make some of the stuff float?" Ribbon turned and gave him a pouting glare.

Jennete said:
Assana: "Oh we didn't notice!"
Miyuki: "Huh, should we participate?"
"If you want, you could spar against me. I'd take you both on at the same time too." Alejandro said, smiling at them.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
"What am I? A pack mule? I can only carry so much you know! Can't you make some of the stuff float?" Ribbon turned and gave him a pouting glare.

[/QUOTE]
Perfect blinked, "E-Eh? I never said you'd be carrying everything." He said, rubbing his head nervously. "I'd buy you double the ice cream if you do and triple if you praise my terrible leadership. Quadruple if you carry is all and do everything else." He said sarcastically.

Jack arrived at gym. He quickly changed into his P.E clothes inside the locker room. He then walked out to the track and started to jog.

JJKab said:
(,......)
Lena's eyes slowly began to open, as she yawned, waking up slowly. She purred, a small smile crossed her lips. She felt good. This night was really nice.
Shuu woke with her, smiling as he looked into her eyes. "Good morning." He said, though there was subtle worry in his eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Shuu woke with her, smiling as he looked into her eyes. "Good morning." He said, though there was subtle worry in his eyes.
"Morning" Lena whispered softly, her eyes opening midway, as she looked into Shuu's eyes. She smiled slightly.

"How did you sleep" She asked, slowly planting a kiss on his cheek

Roman said:

Hansuke Ishida

~ One of the Five Archangels

ichigo_and_orihime_hugging_by_roboanimefan1-d485n2p.jpg

Han smiled when Celia said she'd join them. When she hung up, he did the same and put his phone back in his pocket. Han laughed lightly at Mari's comment about him, responding in a light hearted tone, some added sarcasm, "Well someone has to be don't they?" Han asked her with a smile, ruffling her hair once more. When Celia appeared and hugged them, Han smiled and hugged Celia back, clearing his throat soon after to answer her question. "The mansion. I won't be staying here anymore." He said, shaking his head. "As a part of the Ishida family, I'll be going to stay somewhere closer to everyone... And I want you both to come with, but Mari has her own child with Rosie and well.... She has a choice to make. She's her own woman now."

More Info

Mood: Happy

Objective: Tell the news he has

Interacting with: Mari and Celia

Tags:

Celia gasped lightly. That was big news... What would Mari pick? She looked over at Mari and hoped she made the decision that made her happy.

Mari then thought for a second. Hard for once. She then spoke after finally coming to a conclusion. "I will stay with Rosie-San at the mansion. We can always visit each other if we like, right?" She asked.

Jennete said:
Assana: She smiles and sits down beside him. "My sister likes playing with her powers. We are water fey. With some of our fathers powers. But it was our mother who was the water fey."
Nissa: "Aiden..." She said slowly, turning around and looking at him, big eyes, mostly blank of emotion except for a small smile. "This has been a fun adventure. I am glad I got to grow closer to to you. I want you to love me more."
Aiden blushed a lot before giving her a gentle and earnest smile, one that told her that he loved her a lot too. "I want you to love me more too..." He whispered as he hugged her close to him.

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]

Nico slowed down a bit as she gasped in excitement.

"No wonder your name is Moonstone.. That's so epic!!"

She increased her jogging speed by a tick.

"So you're a little freshie? Cute.."

She gave them a sly eye.

"As for me, I am 15, therefore I am a sophomore and I am an animal fairy. I care for animals, tend for them... I have healing abilities which is pretty neat and I go by Nico. My parents are back in my village doing who knows what."

She smiled.

"Oh if I'm getting to up all in your face just tell me shut up because I probably do need to be quiet."

She chuckled softly and sighed to herself.

"But in all seriousness, just tell me to shut up and I will.. maybe,"

She said, sticking her tongue out playfully.

Roman said:
"If you want, you could spar against me. I'd take you both on at the same time too." Alejandro said, smiling at them.
Perfect blinked, "E-Eh? I never said you'd be carrying everything." He said, rubbing his head nervously. "I'd buy you double the ice cream if you do and triple if you praise my terrible leadership. Quadruple if you carry is all and do everything else." He said sarcastically.
Assana: "Miyuki is really the fighter...I just need to learn."

Miyuki:"You're on. 2 to 1. If you are our fathers Son, then you should be able to easily beat us if you have had more recent training. But I love a good fight."

Assana:"oh goodness... Here we go again."

TheDragoon said:
Aiden blushed a lot before giving her a gentle and earnest smile, one that told her that he loved her a lot too. "I want you to love me more too..." He whispered as he hugged her close to him.
Nissa: She stares blankly at the ground, leaning into Aiden and sighs with a hint of happiness. Then her stomach growls and she looks down, looking back up at Aiden and kisses his nose. "I am hungry now my love."

*After Cody got his key from the office he went to the dorm room* "Let's see what we're dealing with before we start calling for our stuff." *Cody opened the door and saw that it was the same size as his room, with a bathroom though* "Alright, I guess I'll call for our stuff and then I'll hit the gym." *Cody opens his phone and texts for his stuff* "Alright. That's done." *Cody closes the door to his dorm and goes to the gym*

*He reaches the locker room and gets into his PE uniform consisting of a olive green tank top and basic black shorts then makes his way with the tires and wraps the rope around his waist and starts to pull it* "Let's go tough guy! Come on! You wanna live forever?!" *Kiya was figuratively and literally barking orders at Cody* "Should I add more? Or are you good?" *Kiya asked* "Yeah I'm good!" *Kiya smiled evilly and jumps on the tire*

Jennete said:
Nissa: She stares blankly at the ground, leaning into Aiden and sighs with a hint of happiness. Then her stomach growls and she looks down, looking back up at Aiden and kisses his nose. "I am hungry now my love."
Just as the ride stopped, Aiden picked her up bridal style and hopped off, nuzzling her nose lightly. "Then I shall feed you, my love." He said blankly before walking in the direction of a concession booth.

TheDragoon said:
Just as the ride stopped, Aiden picked her up bridal style and hopped off, nuzzling her nose lightly. "Then I shall feed you, my love." He said blankly before walking in the direction of a concession booth.
Nissa: "Yay." She leans back against him in his arms, not caring about the looks from passer byes. They did not warrent concern.

Jennete said:
Nissa: "Yay." She leans back against him in his arms, not caring about the looks from passer byes. They did not warrent concern.
Aiden just thought this was what most happy married couples did, so he did it. He approached the concession stand and spoke to the clerk there as he sat down Nissa. "Exuse me sir, but can we order something?" He asked the clerk before he quickly nodded and Aiden looked at Nissa. "What would you like love?" He asked her.

charleen said:
Nico slowed down a bit as she gasped in excitement.

"No wonder your name is Moonstone.. That's so epic!!"

She increased her jogging speed by a tick.

"So you're a little freshie? Cute.."

She gave them a sly eye.

"As for me, I am 15, therefore I am a sophomore and I am an animal fairy. I care for animals, tend for them... I have healing abilities which is pretty neat and I go by Nico. My parents are back in my village doing who knows what."

She smiled.

"Oh if I'm getting to up all in your face just tell me shut up because I probably do need to be quiet."

She chuckled softly and sighed to herself.

"But in all seriousness, just tell me to shut up and I will.. maybe,"

She said, sticking her tongue out playfully.

Moonstone

Moonstone couldn't help but giggle at how playful Nico was. They made sure to stay caught up with her so they wouldn't leave her behind, and continued to talk to her. "My friend Junchi is also a healer, and they love animals, plants, anything to do with nature really. You should meet them someday, I'm sure you two would get alone, especially with personality. As for me, I can heal, but usually I just keep it to myself or people I'm close with." Moonstone explained. "I love animals but... they seem to be pretty fearful of me." they continued on with a hesitant giggle.

Once Moonstone finished their second lap they stopped and stretched their back and legs a bit. "That was nice." they commented to themself. "Also, you're not getting in my face, I'm usually the more quiet once in conversations anyways." Moonstone told Nico.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Interacting With: Nico

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Jack started to jog a little faster.

"How long is this class. I'm already getting tired".His breathing started to get louder.

TheDragoon said:
Celia gasped lightly. That was big news... What would Mari pick? She looked over at Mari and hoped she made the decision that made her happy.
Mari then thought for a second. Hard for once. She then spoke after finally coming to a conclusion. "I will stay with Rosie-San at the mansion. We can always visit each other if we like, right?" She asked.

Hansuke Ishida

~ One of the Five Archanegls

ed9e54049a918a9590461f3db8d133a4fb7686c1_hq.gif

Han smiled and looked at Mari. "Good." He said with a nod. "You're an Ishida yourself, and you'd always be welcome to come visit. If you didn't I'd be mad at you. Oh, Celia, we should get packing the next morning too." He told her, gently planting a kiss on Mari's forehead. "Now... Lovely wife of mine and beautiful daughter... Shall we get our night started?" He asked with a smile. "We have the entore night to get us some food, probably see a movie and do some other stuff."

More Info

Objective: Spend some time with his family

Tags:

Roman said:

Hansuke Ishida

~ One of the Five Archanegls

ed9e54049a918a9590461f3db8d133a4fb7686c1_hq.gif

Han smiled and looked at Mari. "Good." He said with a nod. "You're an Ishida yourself, and you'd always be welcome to come visit. If you didn't I'd be mad at you. Oh, Celia, we should get packing the next morning too." He told her, gently planting a kiss on Mari's forehead. "Now... Lovely wife of mine and beautiful daughter... Shall we get our night started?" He asked with a smile. "We have the entore night to get us some food, probably see a movie and do some other stuff."

More Info

Objective: Spend some time with his family

Tags:

Mari nodded and pumped her fist in the air energetically. "I'm ALL ready dad!" She said excitedly.

Celia nodded with her daughter and thought she made a good choice. "Alright! As soon as we're done unpacking though I really have to get back to work before y'know... We lose 'him'.

*He stops after thirty feet and jogs back to his bag to retrieve his phone and plays 'Criminal' and goes to the weights to lift* "Let's see...300!" *Kiya narrowed her eyes at him* "I'm kidding! 100, then I'll go for a jolly old run!" *He got the weights for the bench press, and sets them up, then lays down*

"...What power will enable me. To bury my vision!" *He shouted after 10, then went for 5 more* "11...12...13...14...15!" *He stopped and rested the bar in it's holders* "Wohoo! That was nice!" *He got up and got onto the track line and started to jog*

Roman said:
Alex sighed and kissed Yuki, pulling away moment later. "I love you too much to let you do anything like this alone though." He said, sighing lightly. "As much as I want to let you do this alone, because I know you tend to want to be that way, I can't so no matter where you go, if it be hell I'd help you... Though Hell has been destroyed." He said with a light laugh. It seemed like he was feeling better.
Yuki smiled lightly at him. "In that case....you gotta keep up with me...now I know I gave you some of my werewolf powers but that doesn't mean you're a werewolf. Plus there's only one way to get to my village," she said happily and turned to a wolf. She ran back towards their place, if they were leaving they should probably take some snacks and other stuff with them.

Jennete said:
Assana: "Miyuki is really the fighter...I just need to learn."
Miyuki:"You're on. 2 to 1. If you are our fathers Son, then you should be able to easily beat us if you have had more recent training. But I love a good fight."

Assana:"oh goodness... Here we go again."

Alejandro Ishida

~ Ice Prince

WK8twRJdVQvFQ8GileWhNB2Zr5XqTOnMHi8eSyHWIXk88kkZlh3chVQwhsV8muyOpcU4kGWM=s645-fcrop64=1,04dc0297fad8fd67

Alejandro had changed his form, the wind began to blow as the tempature started dropping with it. "I take my fighting just as serious as our old man. Don't expect me to go easy on you because we're siblings either." He said, his smile from before changed into a more serious one. "Ready?"

More Info

Mood: Calm

Objective: Win the sparring match

Interacting with: Assana and Miyuki

Tags: @Jennete

Kisaki said:
Jack falls onto the ground.
"I'll just lay here for awhile"
*Cody runs past Jack who's dying on the ground slowly* "I thought you'd be going on for-oh wait yep there's that...alright.* "Cody was so pumped that his heart finally caught up with him and was killing him too* "I'm just...Yeah..." *He drops to a knee* "I over worked myself...but I have to keep going...Come..on dude!" *Cody stood up and offered his hand to help him up*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back