• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Oh...that doesn't sound like it would be fun..."
''Yeah, kinda isn't. Welp, let's get changed. We don't wanna stay in here all day do we?''

...?She said before she slapped Seria's butt before she proceeded to take off her clothes?...

(like this
xD )

kk1243 said:
Arrow grinned as she put the rest of the gum away "All right I guess we have to settle for a normal taxi... And your welcome! Its been quite a while since I've gone out with someone...." She finished saying this with a glum face before breaking out in a seemingly real smile, but really it was slightly forced " Well! Let me call one and we can go down to the pool right now!!! unless you have class?....I finished most of my classwork before this.."
Sylvia smiled

"This is my first time just being around a friend and not family"

"nope no work, lets go!"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah, kinda isn't. Welp, let's get changed. We don't wanna stay in here all day do we?''
...?She said before she slapped Seria's butt before she proceeded to take off her clothes?...

(like this
xD )

Seria blushes. "R-Right, right." She says, quickly getting undressed and changing into her bikini.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu, sleeping like a snug bug in a rug, obviously didn't notice because of his overpowering laziness.
Wrapping ber hands around Shuu's waists, Lena drifted off to sleep.

(Timeskip?)

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria blushes. "R-Right, right." She says, quickly getting undressed and changing into her bikini.
...☫Cinder soon put on her bikini as well before putting their clothes into a bag and it soon disappeared☫...

''Don't worry about the clothes, it was sent to Natsumi to keep watch of it.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder soon put on her bikini as well before putting their clothes into a bag and it soon disappeared☫...
''Don't worry about the clothes, it was sent to Natsumi to keep watch of it.''
Seria smiles. "Oh, alright." "...You do know we can read every single one of your thoughts right now, right? Even the rather embarrassing, or, well, just plain weird ones floating around your subconscious."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria smiles. "Oh, alright." "...You do know we can read every single one of your thoughts right now, right? Even the rather embarrassing, or, well, just plain weird ones floating around your subconscious."
And so? It's not like I care anymore if you see how perverted I am...

''Shall we go now?''

JJKab said:
Wrapping ber hands around Shuu's waists, Lena drifted off to sleep.
(Timeskip?)
((Sure, you start, cause I'm going to sleep and I won't be back for 3 days cause of a cruise))

HimeragiSeiker said:
And so? It's not like I care anymore if you see how perverted I am...
''Shall we go now?''
"S-Sure..." "Damn, you are REALLY perverted though. Also, that bikini you gave Seria is quite obvious proof of that. It looks like it barely fits on her."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"S-Sure..." "Damn, you are REALLY perverted though. Also, that bikini you gave Seria is quite obvious proof of that. It looks like it barely fits on her."
''...Wait Seria, does the bikini fit you...?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Is it too tight or very loose...?''
"W-Way too tight...B-But it's fine, it's fine. N-No need to bother Natsumi about sending another one." "You heard her, no need to bother Natsumi. Besides, she looks hot in that bikini."

TheDragoon said:
((Sure, you start, cause I'm going to sleep and I won't be back for 3 days cause of a cruise))
(Noooooo D: )

After a few minutes of sleep, Lena jolted from her sleep with a yelp, her hands switching to lay on her stomach. She looked like she had a nightmare, with panting and tears forming under her eyes.

Nona said:

~*Rini Yelil*~

tumblr_nltjzckkXX1txt22yo1_500.gif

"I like you a lot too" Rini smiled at him, her cheeks dusted pink as she blushed as well. Being as timid in nature as she was, even something as simple as a kiss on the cheek was bold for her, but she did it none the less and was semi proud of heself that she could manage that small sign of affection without freezing up. Hearing his words, her smile grew upon hearing what class he had next "I have health studies as well" she said looking to him as he reached for her hand "I guess we're in the same class" she said with a nod as she wondered if they shared the class with Miyaka as well.

Extra Info

School Grounds (Under Tree)

Status
:

Walking with Misafune

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Go to Class

Interacting with:

Tags:

@Jofune Tsurabisu

@JJKab ((Once these two get to class as well the interactions can start :3))

2OkcTAj.png

Misafune the Onmyouji

Misafune was feeling like jello all over after the kiss. Being in the same class? Fate has finally dealt hima winning hand. Now he just needed not to be a total wimp. "I would be honored to walk you there." he tried out his man voice. It probably failed hard, but still he wanted to show her his manliness. He did not know much about animal people, but he did know alot about nature and female deer liked strength, so he thought (mostly the buck with the biggest rack and agility to match, but that doesnt apply here.) He would just have to work hard to make up for every tear she shed cause of him. "I hope it is interesting." he said as he tried to make small talk.

More Info

Mood: Jello limbed

Objective: To make it through

Interacting with: Rini

Tags: @Nona

-Miyaka-

She splashed some cold water in her face. She could not shake the feelings of being captured. It was as if her whole sense of being was ripped away. She shied away from strangers, and only visited Chiharu and Rini when she could. She doubted she would ever see Misafune again. He was a spirit now. At least he was not absorbed into the great nothingness. But She felt bad for Rini who had taken it the hardest. Once school let out, she was planning on taking the girls to the ice cream shop and then placing flowers at the sealed tree where his body lay. The world seemed darker at the loss of him. Even in his stupidity he was still fun to have around. She dried her face and fixed her hair. Health whatever was next. Maybe it wont be such a bore.

84799.jpg

Futaba Marui, Girl Warrior

Futaba was not used to there being a small break between her classes, and she used this time to go visit the girl in the nurses office. In her bag her daddy packed was her drawing pad and colored pencils. She hoped the girl would be up to some coloring. She arrived to keep the girl company...

[/Justify]

[/Justify]

More Info

Mood: happy go lucky

Objective: To hang out with someone within her age group.

Interacting with: Chiharu

Tags: @Lumina

AriaTheWatcher said:
"W-Way too tight...B-But it's fine, it's fine. N-No need to bother Natsumi about sending another one." "You heard her, no need to bother Natsumi. Besides, she looks hot in that bikini."
''Hmm...here, hold up...''

...☫She said before she hovered her hands over the bikini as the bikini loosened up a bit so it wasn't too tight nor too loose. Just firm☫...

''How's that?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmm...here, hold up...''
...☫She said before she hovered her hands over the bikini as the bikini loosened up a bit so it wasn't too tight nor too loose. Just firm☫...

''How's that?''
"B-Better, much better!"

Silvercat said:
Sylvia smiled
"This is my first time just being around a friend and not family"

"nope no work, lets go!"
Arrow grabbed onto Sylvia's Hand and pulled her through a crowd of people that were gasping about some new type of shoe hat could make you jump higher

"Come on! I called the taxi and they said they were in front of the mall waiting for us!" she looked both ways before going past the doors and looking back at sylvia " So should we go to a waterpark? or a local swimming class?"

kk1243 said:
Arrow grabbed onto Sylvia's Hand and pulled her through a crowd of people that were gasping about some new type of shoe hat could make you jump higher
"Come on! I called the taxi and they said they were in front of the mall waiting for us!" she looked both ways before going past the doors and looking back at sylvia " So should we go to a waterpark? or a local swimming class?"
Sylvia thought for a moment and had an idea.

"W-what about the pool at school, it's set up for all manner of creatures to practice in"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back