• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey looked down at the box, seeing the box made her angrier then she was a few seconds ago. She teleported back home and slammed the door to her room shut, she wasn't in the mood to be bothered, even by her mother.
Ken frowned as he went to his room, the paint on his brush continuing to grow darker. A dark figure began to rise up from behind him. "Just give up Ken. You've got nothing left now. People don't care about the REAL you." The figure spoke. "Besides..." The figure smirked as the figure wrapped his arms around Ken. "I AM the real you. You have nothing left to fight for, nothing left to love... All you have left is the hatred in your soul for everybody running from you even though you did NOTHING wrong. Everybody here... Their too emotional. Too unstable. Let's see... Your father was fine. He would have been here if he could... But in the end, he's the reason this all started... Isn't it? The reason your mother and sister felt so much pain. Then your mother KILLED herself because her YUTO wasn't strong enough. All she cared about was herself, not you OR Liliana. Also, remember that time you saved your little sister? She left a few days later for a STRANGER, just cause she didn't want to live with YOU or her uncle Kite. Now Kelsey doesn't love you anymore because of her selfish desires for having the PERFECT boyfriend, one that's hunky, manly, and does no wrong..." The dark figure explained, each truth stinging more than the last. "Just embrace the darkness now Ken. Nobody else matters anymore. They don't care about you. They don't wish to say "sorry" anymore." The darkness said as Ken was starting to let it wash over him. Ken finally let out a long sigh as the darkness completely washed over him. Ken was no longer himself. He was... Different. He wasn't dark or good in any way. But one thing was for clear. He would get his revenge on the source of his troubles... Then he might finally be able to rest easy. All he needed to do... Was destroy every living and breathing Rogue God left. His eyes flashed bright yellow, his irises becoming like a huntsman's under cold moonlight. He now had blonde hair and was dawning a hoodie with a gun in his hand, another one holstered on his back. "This is where the War ends."

f7f6e8679c9d44b24e3059346b79efb7.jpg

---((The Exceed Wars End approaches))---

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...I want to go to the beach...but I also just want to drink my troubles away..."
''......Tell you what, we can go to the beach and then we'll go to a ramen shack nearby that has alcohol there. Okay?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
Guess I could flirt a bit...
"Do more than just that, screw with her head a bit. Play a bit of a prank on her. The flirting ought to at least distract her from her...well...putting herself down."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Do more than just that, screw with her head a bit. Play a bit of a prank on her. The flirting ought to at least distract her from her...well...putting herself down."
Well...I guess that could work. Thanks..

@Nona[/URL]

[/Column]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/bg][/centerblock]

~*Rini Yelil*~

tumblr_nltjzckkXX1txt22yo1_500.gif

"I like you a lot too" Rini smiled at him, her cheeks dusted pink as she blushed as well. Being as timid in nature as she was, even something as simple as a kiss on the cheek was bold for her, but she did it none the less and was semi proud of heself that she could manage that small sign of affection without freezing up. Hearing his words, her smile grew upon hearing what class he had next "I have health studies as well" she said looking to him as he reached for her hand "I guess we're in the same class" she said with a nod as she wondered if they shared the class with Miyaka as well.

Extra Info

School Grounds (Under Tree)

Status
:

Walking with Misafune

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Go to Class

Interacting with:

Tags:

@Jofune Tsurabisu

@JJKab ((Once these two get to class as well the interactions can start :3))

Roman said:
Perfect grinned at the girl and popsicle boy, "You're not rying hard enough then. Blow him to bits. Each and everyone one of the idiots." He said, as he crouched down and picked up a rock and tossed it up, catching it multiple times before he threw it, aiming it at the right time, making sure it went flying, going through the girl's ribbons without getting hit and hitting its destination: her forehead. "Don't make me leave. Well, I'd probably kill the stupid one then leave. Jeez.... I hate that guy." Perfect said, looking at the ice boy before his smirk formed.
dragon-ball-z-android-cell-desktop-background.jpg

"Popsicle boy? Women go first. After I beat her, I'll beat you, then I'm leaving. I don't want to fight the other bastard. I'd blow this entire planet to bits if I do." He said, looking at the girl. "Give me your best m'lady."
Conduit laughed and looked at Ribbon before backing away slowly,

"You my friend have just made a big mistake. Ribbon is scarier than Suuy... You said something earlier about absorbing out abilities didn't you? Ribbons a bit similar. A millennium off your life each time a thread touches you and....

At this point Ribbon sat up, blood streaming down her and a twisted smile on her lips.

"Umm... I'm gonna go now."

Picking up his massive cross shaped sword, Conduit slowly began to back away before turning and running at a full sprint. Meanwhile, Ribbon slowly stood to her feet and the ribbons around her began to unravel, spreading out into individual threads, whipping around at breakneck speeds, overlapping and forming an impregnable field of slicing strands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back