• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Well, what if we do something to piss him off so much that he'd come looking for us?"
"I-I know...but..."
Ansom put his hand on his chin. "Kill the one he loves?" He shook his head. "No. Apparently, that's already done..."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom put his hand on his chin. "Kill the one he loves?" He shook his head. "No. Apparently, that's already done..."
"Hmm? We're looking to humiliate him, not drive him into crushing depression. Also, I don't even know who the hell he loves, so even if it hadn't already been done that would still be out of the question."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Please...''
"I-It's nothing...really..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Hmm? We're looking to humiliate him, not drive him into crushing depression. Also, I don't even know who the hell he loves, so even if it hadn't already been done that would still be out of the question."
''Seria, I'm gonna ask this at a later time but...if you don't want to tell me, fine. But as someone I care for and as my precious servant, I want to know what really is going on in your mind. I don't like being in the dark...''

AriaTheWatcher said:
Ansom sighed. "Yeah yeah." He shrugged his shoulders. "Honestly, I don't know what would tuck him off anymore..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Seria, I'm gonna ask this at a later time but...if you don't want to tell me, fine. But as someone I care for and as my precious servant, I want to know what really is going on in your mind. I don't like being in the dark...''
"A-Alright mistress..."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed. "Yeah yeah." He shrugged his shoulders. "Honestly, I don't know what would tuck him off anymore..."
"...Do you think cursing him would tick him off?"

JJKab said:
Lena began to get tired as well
(Sorry. I am mixing teo characters >< )

"Sleep well, my knight" She exclaimed softly, kissi g Shuu's lips slowly, before falling asleep. After few minutes, she rolled off of him, landing next to Shuu.
Shuu, sleeping like a snug bug in a rug, obviously didn't notice because of his overpowering laziness.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Probs. But don't you have to have view of a person to curse them?"
"What? No, you just have to think about whoever you're cursing, otherwise you may end up cursing the wrong person. You don't need to actually be able to see your target."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"What? No, you just have to think about whoever you're cursing, otherwise you may end up cursing the wrong person. You don't need to actually be able to see your target."
Ansom raised his eyebrows. "Hmm...interesting." He smiled and nodded. "Alright."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom raised his eyebrows. "Hmm...interesting." He smiled and nodded. "Alright."
"So, what kind of curse do you think would piss him off the most?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...You know how to swim right?''
Seria nods. "Of course I do mistress..."

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey stayed silent, she didn't exactly have anything to say, but he was saying sorry? sorry for what? him being interested in other girls? was that it?
Ken just kept talking. "I didn't like her at all. She just... Forced herself onto me." He said. "I was tutoring her and I guess I didn't know she had a crush on me..." He said.

TheDragoon said:
Ken just kept talking. "I didn't like her at all. She just... Forced herself onto me." He said. "I was tutoring her and I guess I didn't know she had a crush on me..." He said.
"You're such an idiot, it's like every girl at the school likes you" Kelsey said quietly, was he that oblivious? especially after the first time girls tried getting near him?

LunaCrosby said:
"You're such an idiot, it's like every girl at the school likes you" Kelsey said quietly, was he that oblivious? especially after the first time girls tried getting near him?
Ken then shook his head quickly. "Then what am I supposed to do about that?! I'm just trying to be a nice guy but..." He then clenched his fists. "Everybody acts like doing the nice thing is the wrong thing. My sister left me and constantly pushed me away, my mom committed suicide, and I never even GOT to say goodbye to my dad." He said as his paintbrush in his holster started to turn black. "If this is what being the nice guy is like... Maybe I'll just stop. Cause everybody I care about leaves me behind anyway."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''....You're not. You just don't know it yet. Besides, you'll get stronger. I know you will. You have the potential.''
"Yes...I am...and I don't have potential for anything except being worthless..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back