• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Silvercat said:
Sylvia nodded in agreement to the idea of a indoor pool to practice in, at least it would be safe. To her the idea of swimming in the ocean meant being swept out to sea to be eaten by a shark, purely foolish.
She chuckled at Arrows question about there being deluxe taxes and shook her head "I don't think there is" She said as she slowly took the orange gum hoping that Arrow would be ok with that.

"T-thank you for bringing me here, this has been a lot of fun"
Arrow grinned as she put the rest of the gum away "All right I guess we have to settle for a normal taxi... And your welcome! Its been quite a while since I've gone out with someone...." She finished saying this with a glum face before breaking out in a seemingly real smile, but really it was slightly forced " Well! Let me call one and we can go down to the pool right now!!! unless you have class?....I finished most of my classwork before this.."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Yes...I am...and I don't have potential for anything except being worthless..."
''Seria, if your gonna keep thinking that, you're not gonna reach that potential. You better start thinking that you have the potential or else.''

...☫She soon looked at Seria angrily☫...

''I will force potential into you.''

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Ken then shook his head quickly. "Then what am I supposed to do about that?! I'm just trying to be a nice guy but..." He then clenched his fists. "Everybody acts like doing the nice thing is the wrong thing. My sister left me and constantly pushed me away, my mom committed suicide, and I never even GOT to say goodbye to my dad." He said as his paintbrush in his holster started to turn black. "If this is what being the nice guy is like... Maybe I'll just stop. Cause everybody I care about leaves me behind anyway."
Kelsey slowly looked at him, "At least you had a dad, mine comes into my life and my parents are at each others throats about the past, then I run off here and find some girl kissing my boyfriend"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Seria, if your gonna keep thinking that, you're not gonna reach that potential. You better start thinking that you have the potential or else.''
...☫She soon looked at Seria angrily☫...

''I will force potential into you.''
"Mistress, I'm sorry, but I can't lie to myself like that..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Mistress, I'm sorry, but I can't lie to myself like that..."
''You're lying to yourself just a minute ago when you said you were useless and worthless. You're not lying to yourself when you say you have the potential, you lie to yourself when you say you don't.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''You're lying to yourself just a minute ago when you said you were useless and worthless. You're not lying to yourself when you say you have the potential, you lie to yourself when you say you don't.''
"Mistress...I have no potential...I'm just weak and only end up causing others, like you, trouble..."

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey slowly looked at him, "At least you had a dad, mine comes into my life and my parents are at each others throats about the past, then I run off here and find some girl kissing my boyfriend"
Ken sighed as he looked up at her, taking out a black box. "Well... If you don't want to be with me." He said before tossing the box at the ground in front of before letting tears start streaming down his face, never having been more sad in his life. "THEN FINE!" He cried out before running back home as fast he could. Once he got there and saw the girl was still there, he gave her a deadly look that would strike fear into an enemies heart. The girl immediately ran off, scared of Ken now.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...But that's just what I am...lowly...I'm not worth anything...I'm weak, and, I can't do anything right..."
''...Seria, one of these days, you're gonna realize your true potential...I'll look forward to the day I get to see you at your fullest. I'll even help train you. Okay?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...Seria, one of these days, you're gonna realize your true potential...I'll look forward to the day I get to see you at your fullest. I'll even help train you. Okay?''
"My fullest?...my true potential?...I don't have any potential..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"My fullest?...my true potential?...I don't have any potential..."
''As I said again, you don't know it yet...let's go.''

...☫Cinder said as she grabbed Seria's hand and lead her to the beach☫...

''Right now, let's just relax...''

TheDragoon said:
Ken sighed as he looked up at her, taking out a black box. "Well... If you don't want to be with me." He said before tossing the box at the ground in front of before letting tears start streaming down his face, never having been more sad in his life. "THEN FINE!" He cried out before running back home as fast he could. Once he got there and saw the girl was still there, he gave her a deadly look that would strike fear into an enemies heart. The girl immediately ran off, scared of Ken now.
Kelsey looked down at the box, seeing the box made her angrier then she was a few seconds ago. She teleported back home and slammed the door to her room shut, she wasn't in the mood to be bothered, even by her mother.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''As I said again, you don't know it yet...let's go.''
...☫Cinder said as she grabbed Seria's hand and lead her to the beach☫...

''Right now, let's just relax...''
Seria follows Cinder silently.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder kept holding Seria's hand. She really had to help Seria now. It's gonna be hard, but everything's always been hard on Seria☫...
Seria was completely silent. "...Well, at least she's smart enough to know when she's right. She really is worthless, weakest of the goddesses."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria was completely silent. "...Well, at least she's smart enough to know when she's right. She really is worthless, weakest of the goddesses."
No...There is a Goddess of Plants, and she's strong......If that's just the Goddess of Plants, Seria is gonna be stronger. Nature can be anything, even natural disasters, like Tsunamis or earthquakes...Her powers are just sealed, along with her memories. Once the seals are broken, I want to see if she knows how much potential she truly has...

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
No...There is a Goddess of Plants, and she's strong......If that's just the Goddess of Plants, Seria is gonna be stronger. Nature can be anything, even natural disasters, like Tsunamis or earthquakes...Her powers are just sealed, along with her memories. Once the seals are broken, I want to see how power she can be.
"Hah, wow, you're stupid, aren't you? Seria's frail, easily manipulated, weak, and idiotic. If you break her seals it's unlikely that she'll do anything other than destroy herself."

Lumina said:
gBCMXR6.png

tumblr_lwmz29hRlU1r6waswo1_500.gif

Kansuke had glanced up at Mizuki as he played his song, noticing the confusion on her face. Ah yes, that was to be expected. Normally when it rains, people usually run and find shelter, not pull out their instrument and start playing music. Well, some people might, and he was definitely one of those some people. It just went along his lines of thinking of: I don't want class to end. Is there anything I can do about it? Yes there is. I'm going to do that. So naturally it lead to him playing the Song of Storms, an upbeat tune that can either induce or remove a rainstorm. For moments like these, it's pretty handy to know songs for even the little things. He nodded to the teacher as they went back to their spot outside where class was being held, already knowing that this was going to be a good class.

He could tell that the girl was about to introduce herself, when she suddenly turned to address someone who was not himself. He paused for a moment in confusion before realizing that she was answering the teacher, who had resumed roll call. As Mizuki turned back toward himself, he could still hear the teacher calling off names and various students answering that they were here. As much as Kansuke liked to relax, he couldn't deny that he liked the liveliness of the school. Upon Mizuki's answer, Kansuke smiled at her, making a mental note to remember her name. "Mizuki... that's a nice name. My name is Kansuke Alchaeon. It's nice to officially meet you." A part of him wondered if he should extend a hand for a shake, but ultimately decided against it, as both of them were holding instruments that would make actually doing the handshake kind of awkward. Having to put down his ocarina, shift his body so he wouldn't fall over if he extended a hand, then Mizuki would have to put her harp down and do the same. He didn't want to make the situation any more difficult for her, so he was content with just a smile. "Funny, we seem to keep running into each other because of our instruments. Must be fate or something~" Kansuke chuckled, knowing his fair share about being ushered into situations by fate. Ah well, at least she was nice and pleasant to look at.

no slide
no slide no slide

~*Mizuki Notaro*~

tumblr_o82b8nzLtb1vvy5bpo1_1280.jpg
Mizuki smiled softly at him "Its nice to officially meet you too Mr. Alchaeon" she said in response before sitting back a bit, her harp resting on her lap as she briefly viewed the sky. It looked like the rain wouldn't be coming back for a long while. which was good of course, she was quite comfortable where she was and she also didn't want this class to be wasted, it seemed like a good one, well of course it did, it was a music class, what would be a better place for the young princess to be. Her brief view of the clear sky ended when she heard Kansuke speak. Ah yes, she guessed it was fate. Well...she didnt guess as such, she was sure it was since she was sure she had found the right person. This was when she ran into a bit of a problem...deciding if she should spill the beans to why she was here or not. After all running up to someone you just met and saying you saw them in your dreams isn't the best way to approach things. It sounded...creepy. "Mhm, it could be alright, things like that are more likely than you think" she eventually answered as she her gaze drifted down to her harp, looking over the royal crest that was engraved on it for a moment as she thought. Remembering it was her duty to carry out this task of finding this boy, but she wouldn't say just now. No, she needed to make sure it was him and as well as that, she needed to find the right way to tell him without looking like a complete lunatic.

Extra Info

School grounds (Outside)

Sitting and Talking with Kansuke

Mood:

Thoughtful

Objective:

Deciding what to do about her task

Interacting with:

Kansuke

Tags:

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](I am so tempted to send suuy at you again)
Conduit looked up from his chanting and calm replied,

"Believe me, we know. You don't have to live with him... Suuy just lives in his own little world, but god is he an ass to kill..."

"Trust us, we attempt it on a daily basis."

Walking out in front of him, a number of ribbons spread out from underneath Ribbon's dress and sliced up the ground in front of her.

[/QUOTE]
Perfect grinned at the girl and popsicle boy, "You're not rying hard enough then. Blow him to bits. Each and everyone one of the idiots." He said, as he crouched down and picked up a rock and tossed it up, catching it multiple times before he threw it, aiming it at the right time, making sure it went flying, going through the girl's ribbons without getting hit and hitting its destination: her forehead. "Don't make me leave. Well, I'd probably kill the stupid one then leave. Jeez.... I hate that guy." Perfect said, looking at the ice boy before his smirk formed.

dragon-ball-z-android-cell-desktop-background.jpg

"Popsicle boy? Women go first. After I beat her, I'll beat you, then I'm leaving. I don't want to fight the other bastard. I'd blow this entire planet to bits if I do." He said, looking at the girl. "Give me your best m'lady."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Hah, wow, you're stupid, aren't you? Seria's frail, easily manipulated, weak, and idiotic. If you break her seals it's unlikely that she'll do anything other than destroy herself."
...I really wonder what the future Seria had to go through...Was I even there for her? ......Don't answer these questions. I'm just asking myself...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...I really wonder what the future Seria had to go through...Was I even there for her? ......Don't answer these questions. I'm just asking myself...
"...I'm pretty sure I can guess." Seria sighs, staring off into the distance.

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru looked at the hole in the wall. "I think you might have overdone it a bit, just a little" she said.
Everest grinned and stood up,

"Probably... but it was worth it."

charleen said:
Nico heard the gun shots and she could've help, but thought that she was next. She tried to scurry off faster, but Lance shot the phone out her hand. A bit of glass from the phone screen knick the side of her hand which caused it to bleed, not profusely, but still bleeding crimson red. 'fuck fuck.. FUCK!' Her thoughts practically screaming. She glanced back to see two Lance, then just one approaching her. She looked further from damage that he did. Nico sat still, she let all those people die. She looked back at Lance and at this point, her eyes was watery and sad. "Go ahead and kill me!" Tear drops came down on her face. "I let all those people die and I didn't do anything to help them.. I just watched it happen!!" She sank down to her knees and cried. "I have this wretched guilt now because I'm weak, vunerable, and selfish that I couldn't even save one person, so I probably won't be able to save myself." She paused, and then continued, "And why is the world so cruel? I want to be happy, is that too much to ask for?"
"Lance blinked for a moment and stared at her,

"Ok that's just to pitiful even for a professional hitman, I don't think any of them would lower their dignity to that point."

Sticking the handgun back into his waistband Lance stood up and stretched,

"If you think you feel guilty, how do you think I feel? It was me or them and I quite personally like living."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...I'm pretty sure I can guess." Seria sighs, staring off into the distance.
''We're almost at the beach...''

...☫Cinder said as a scent of the beach reached Seria's nose☫...

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest grinned and stood up,
"Probably... but it was worth it."

"Lance blinked for a moment and stared at her,

"Ok that's just to pitiful even for a professional hitman, I don't think any of them would lower their dignity to that point."

Sticking the handgun back into his waistband Lance stood up and stretched,

"If you think you feel guilty, how do you think I feel? It was me or them and I quite personally like living."

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru looked at him,"I bet you caught attention of several people as well, it's hard to imagine you being a bounty hunter" she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back