• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"So, what kind of curse do you think would piss him off the most?"
Seria nods. "Of course I do mistress..."
Ansom shrugged. "You act like I know him a lot or something..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmm...it's been so long since I've been here...''
"Really? About how long has it been?" Seria asks. "Remember, flirting or messing with Seria will likely distract her fairly well from her issues about herself."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shrugged. "You act like I know him a lot or something..."
"...He seemed to get pretty pissed off when I turned him into a girl..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Really? About how long has it been?" Seria asks. "Remember, flirting or messing with Seria will likely distract her fairly well from her issues about herself."
Ansom nodded. "Yeah. And then he got mad when you tried to force him to love you. But that didn't work." He laughed.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Yeah. And then he got mad when you tried to force him to love you. But that didn't work." He laughed.
"...Let's not talk about that stupidity on my part, alright? I'm over it... I feel like an idiot for doing that shit." Haiiro says, snapping her fingers and cursing Han to turn him into a girl.

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru looked at him,"I bet you caught attention of several people as well, it's hard to imagine you being a bounty hunter" she said.
Everest grinned,

"That's the idea. How do you think I get close to my marks? If everything about me screamed "bounty hunter" think I would be as good at my job as I am?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Thanks for the tip.

''Hmm......about 5 years. Lot of perverts back then~''

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest grinned,
"That's the idea. How do you think I get close to my marks? If everything about me screamed "bounty hunter" think I would be as good at my job as I am?"

[/QUOTE]
"Hmmm, I guess you're right, thought it's not like you're trying to right now" Hakuru said.

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Cecil Patel

~ Humble and Sweet

tumblr_inline_ml2i3wlJ0u1qz4rgp.gif

Cecil was just finishing his orange juice when Maya came into the kitchen. He set the glass down and smiled at her, seeing she was ready to go. "I'm ready now. I was just getting a glass of juice." He told her with a nod. He gently grabbed Maya's hand and kissed her cheek. "Well, let's get going while the sun is still shining~" he said happily. Cecil then led her to the door.

More Info

Mood: Happy

Objective: Have a good day with Maya

Interacting with: Maya

Tags: @Nona

~*Maya Radkov*~

c6e2753d514ddc9b3513900ea0d39cd23664a5b1_hq.gif

Maya giggled at his words and nodded as they headed towards the door before she realised that she didn't check the time when she woke up at even "W-Wait, while the sun's still shining?" she blushed a little with embarrassment "H-How long did i sleep for?!" she stammered glancing out the window noticing it was at least still bright before then checking the time seeing that it was still pretty early in the day. "Oh" she laughed it off "I actually thought I slept until evening there for a moment" She said still laughing a little sheepishly as they went out the door of their apartment.

Extra Info

Outside the Apartment

Walking with Cecil

Mood:

Slightly
Embarrassed

Objective:

Go to the Park

Interacting with:

Cecil Patel

Tags:

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria points at a changing room not to far from her and Cinder. "Hey, found a changing room."
''Nice...Let's get there before all the rooms get taken~''

...☫She said as she rushed to the changing rooms with Seria☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Nice...Let's get there before all the rooms get taken~''
...☫She said as she rushed to the changing rooms with Seria☫...
Seria rushed to the changing rooms with Cinder. "Doesn't look like that's going to be a problem."

LunaCrosby said:
"Hmmm, I guess you're right, thought it's not like you're trying to right now" Hakuru said.
Everest smiled,

"you're right. If I was trying you probably have been dead when I threw the pool cue."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Either kind is fine with me."
''Okay...hold up...''

...☫She said before she took out a phone and texted someone. Soon, 2 pairs of bikinis appeared in front of them with a small note that read: From Natsumi☫...

''Yeah......even though I could create it, it probably wouldn't be so...physical...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Okay...hold up...''
...☫She said before she took out a phone and texted someone. Soon, 2 pairs of bikinis appeared in front of them with a small note that read: From Natsumi☫...

''Yeah......even though I could create it, it probably wouldn't be so...physical...''
"Huh? What does that mean?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back