• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder soon smiled before she took Seria's hand and lead her out of the changing rooms☫...
Seria smiles, following Cinder. "...You are planning some quite strange things, aren't you?"

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest smiled,
"you're right. If I was trying you probably have been dead when I threw the pool cue."

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru shrugged and put her arm in front of her, going to touch it with her other hand, her hand went through her arm leaving a small trail of black smoke which soon faded. "It would have gone right through me" she said and smirked, "The moment you told me you were a bounty hunter I changed my body a little, even if I have no reason for someone to want me dead right now."

HimeragiSeiker said:
Later...I need the right time to strike....
"...She's oblivious and naive, and really isn't paying much attention right now. Just wait until she gets into the water or something."

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru shrugged and put her arm in front of her, going to touch it with her other hand, her hand went through her arm leaving a small trail of black smoke which soon faded. "It would have gone right through me" she said and smirked, "The moment you told me you were a bounty hunter I changed my body a little, even if I have no reason for someone to want me dead right now."
Everest laughed,

"Killing you even now wouldn't be that hard. Do you know the technical details of subsound and ultrasonic frequencies? I could shake the air and your body itself apart. There's a reason I'm one of the best."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...She's oblivious and naive, and really isn't paying much attention right now. Just wait until she gets into the water or something."
That's what I'm going for...

''So, should we swim first?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
That's what I'm going for...
''So, should we swim first?''
Seria nods. "Y-Yeah, sure." "This'll be fun to watch. If you want any assistance, just ask us. We're capable of giving you powers and stuff like that, and, well, pretty much anything."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest laughed,
"Killing you even now wouldn't be that hard. Do you know the technical details of subsound and ultrasonic frequencies? I could shake the air and your body itself apart. There's a reason I'm one of the best."

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm, that is true, I only prepared for you to try and use a weapon at first, that way you couldn't sneak up on me, which meant in return I could defend myself or make the smart decision of escaping" she said.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest grinned and stood up,
"Probably... but it was worth it."

"Lance blinked for a moment and stared at her,

"Ok that's just to pitiful even for a professional hitman, I don't think any of them would lower their dignity to that point."

Sticking the handgun back into his waistband Lance stood up and stretched,

"If you think you feel guilty, how do you think I feel? It was me or them and I quite personally like living."

[/QUOTE]
"Don't you dare pity me.."she said in deep rage. "That's make me feel even worse.."she sighed trying to calm herself down. Nico just wanted to claw his face out right about now, but she kept herself together because obviously he has the upper hand. She wipe her tears from her cheeks. She continued, "I don't care if your feeling guilty.." She looked at him with complete and utter disgust. Nico got up and pointed the deceased, "what are you going to do with those dead bodies huh??!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria nods. "Y-Yeah, sure." "This'll be fun to watch. If you want any assistance, just ask us. We're capable of giving you powers and stuff like that, and, well, pretty much anything."
...☫Cinder soon started to guide Seria to the water happily☫...

LunaCrosby said:
"Hmm, that is true, I only prepared for you to try and use a weapon at first, that way you couldn't sneak up on me, which meant in return I could defend myself or make the smart decision of escaping" she said.
Everest sat back down with a sigh.

"Well I'm only talking theoretical sciences. Magic and sciences don't always mix correctly."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest sat back down with a sigh.
"Well I'm only talking theoretical sciences. Magic and sciences don't always mix correctly."

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru looked down at him, "I wouldn't know" she said. She then looked around the place, "What are we waiting for again?" she asked him curiously.

charleen said:
"Don't you dare pity me.."she said in deep rage. "That's make me feel even worse.."she sighed trying to calm herself down. Nico just wanted to claw his face out right about now, but she kept herself together because obviously he has the upper hand. She wipe her tears from her cheeks. She continued, "I don't care if your feeling guilty.." She looked at him with complete and utter disgust. Nico got up and pointed the deceased, "what are you going to do with those dead bodies huh??!"
Lance sighed,

"Nothing, the people who sent them after me will clean them up after I leave because they don't want them to be found. Would it make you feel better if you knew they were all killers and would kill more if I hadn't killed them now?"

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru looked down at him, "I wouldn't know" she said. She then looked around the place, "What are we waiting for again?" she asked him curiously.
"I don't think we're waiting for anything, I mean I'm just bored, and waiting on you because I have nothing else to do."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]"I don't think we're waiting for anything, I mean I'm just bored, and waiting on you because I have nothing else to do."

[/QUOTE]
"Well if you have somewhere.... less rich people style we could go to, it'd probably be more interesting" she said.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Lance sighed,
"Nothing, the people who sent them after me will clean them up after I leave because they don't want them to be found. Would it make you feel better if you knew they were all killers and would kill more if I hadn't killed them now?"

[/QUOTE]
"And that's how you justify yourself, I see,"she sighed. "I really don't know what to say, but I guess if they were the 'real' bad guys, then what are you supposed to be?"

Nico murmured, "same shit as them." She rolled her eyes.

LunaCrosby said:
"Well if you have somewhere.... less rich people style we could go to, it'd probably be more interesting" she said.
"Erm... well not really because I doubt you would want to go to a bounty den."

charleen said:
"And that's how you justify yourself, I see,"she sighed. "I really don't know what to say, but I guess if they were the 'real' bad guys, then what are you supposed to be?"
Nico murmured, "same shit as them." She rolled her eyes.
"Erm... ex-employee that they didn't want to let go I suppose. I didn't enjoy the job, but as you can see I was rather good at it. I'm not proud of my past, but I won't deny it."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]"Erm... well not really because I doubt you would want to go to a bounty den."

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru shrugged, "I wouldnt mind going to one, it'd be new since I've never actually been to one" she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back