• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]"Erm... ex-employee that they didn't want to let go I suppose. I didn't enjoy the job, but as you can see I was rather good at it. I'm not proud of my past, but I won't deny it."

[/QUOTE]
Nico nods."And now, they're after you?" She looked at her cut from before. "Uh does a professional hitman carry a bandaid by any chance.." Giving him a small grin.

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru shrugged, "I wouldnt mind going to one, it'd be new since I've never actually been to one" she said.
"erm lots of booze and hookers and that really sums it up. Plus the place is all the way across town, you really wanna go?"

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]"erm lots of booze and hookers and that really sums it up. Plus the place is all the way across town, you really wanna go?"

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru gestured around the room, "This place is dead, School would be more interesting then staying here. Beside's going across town never hurt anyone." she said.

charleen said:
Nico nods."And now, they're after you?" She looked at her cut from before. "Uh does a professional hitman carry a bandaid by any chance.." Giving him a small grin.
I tried to avoid getting hurt, but ya I do. I'm sorry about your phone, I promise I'll buy you a new one."

Reaching into his jacket, Lance pulled out a small metal tin with medical supplies in it and passed it to her.

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru gestured around the room, "This place is dead, School would be more interesting then staying here. Beside's going across town never hurt anyone." she said.

"Well all right then, we'll go to the wolves den and see what's going on there."

Grabbing a bottle of whiskey from the bar, Everest held the door open for Hakuru.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]I tried to avoid getting hurt, but ya I do. I'm sorry about your phone, I promise I'll buy you a new one."
Reaching into his jacket, Lance pulled out a small metal tin with medical supplies in it and passed it to her.

"Well all right then, we'll go to the wolves den and see what's going on there."

Grabbing a bottle of whiskey from the bar, Everest held the door open for Hakuru.

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru walked out the door, "Right, I'll see you in your natural bounty hunter habitat" she said.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]I tried to avoid getting hurt, but ya I do. I'm sorry about your phone, I promise I'll buy you a new one."

[/QUOTE]
"Oh yay! I was afraid to ask.." She grabbed the tin from him and quickly getting a decent size bandaid. She placed on the cut immediately. "If this is going scar, I want it to name it after you.." She paused and realized, "What.. is your name?"she said, bitting her lip

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Conduit laughed and looked at Ribbon before backing away slowly,
"You my friend have just made a big mistake. Ribbon is scarier than Suuy... You said something earlier about absorbing out abilities didn't you? Ribbons a bit similar. A millennium off your life each time a thread touches you and....

At this point Ribbon sat up, blood streaming down her and a twisted smile on her lips.

"Umm... I'm gonna go now."

Picking up his massive cross shaped sword, Conduit slowly began to back away before turning and running at a full sprint. Meanwhile, Ribbon slowly stood to her feet and the ribbons around her began to unravel, spreading out into individual threads, whipping around at breakneck speeds, overlapping and forming an impregnable field of slicing strands.

[/QUOTE]
Perfect watched as ice pop boy ran off, this causing him to shake his head. "If you meant to be teammates, you should learn to fight together, night matter how strong the other." He said, his gaze making its way over to the beautiful ribbon show in front of him. He simply watched as she prepared herself to fight. Some desbris flying in his direction from the wind being blown during the "display".

5b3588c5b623f6fe4ac3972d567b1a057ff48683_hq.gif

When the ribbons joined together, Perfect smirked. "I am excited to fight you. You seem like a pretty strong woman.. Now... Don't disappoint me." He said, lightly chuckling.

@Nona[/URL]

[/Column]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/bg][/centerblock]

-Miyaka-

She splashed some cold water in her face. She could not shake the feelings of being captured. It was as if her whole sense of being was ripped away. She shied away from strangers, and only visited Chiharu and Rini when she could. She doubted she would ever see Misafune again. He was a spirit now. At least he was not absorbed into the great nothingness. But She felt bad for Rini who had taken it the hardest. Once school let out, she was planning on taking the girls to the ice cream shop and then placing flowers at the sealed tree where his body lay. The world seemed darker at the loss of him. Even in his stupidity he was still fun to have around. She dried her face and fixed her hair. Health whatever was next. Maybe it wont be such a bore.

84799.jpg

Futaba Marui, Girl Warrior

Futaba was not used to there being a small break between her classes, and she used this time to go visit the girl in the nurses office. In her bag her daddy packed was her drawing pad and colored pencils. She hoped the girl would be up to some coloring. She arrived to keep the girl company...

[/Justify]

[/Justify]

More Info

Mood: happy go lucky

Objective: To hang out with someone within her age group.

Interacting with: Chiharu

Tags: @Lumina

~*Rini Yelil*~

tumblr_nltjzckkXX1txt22yo1_500.gif

Rini looked at him curiously as he spoke in a different tone than his own, tilting her head ever so slightly. Why was he talking like that? Huh, maybe this new body was giving him a different voice as well? Not making so much of a fuss about it, she smiled at him. Tightening her grip on his hand a little she smiled up at him before they began walking towards the school building. "Oh, I hope so too, I'll need to do well in that class too. After all. I still want to be a nurse or a doctor in the future, I haven't changed my mind on that" she said in an optimistic tone thinking about it. "My sister even taught me how to hide my antlers so I won't scare anyone or freak them out" she said laughing softly.

Extra Info

School Courtyard

Walking with Misafune

Mood:

Optimistic

Objective:

Go to class

Interacting with:

Misafune

Tags:

Nona said:

~*Maya Radkov*~

c6e2753d514ddc9b3513900ea0d39cd23664a5b1_hq.gif

Maya giggled at his words and nodded as they headed towards the door before she realised that she didn't check the time when she woke up at even "W-Wait, while the sun's still shining?" she blushed a little with embarrassment "H-How long did i sleep for?!" she stammered glancing out the window noticing it was at least still bright before then checking the time seeing that it was still pretty early in the day. "Oh" she laughed it off "I actually thought I slept until evening there for a moment" She said still laughing a little sheepishly as they went out the door of their apartment.

Extra Info

Outside the Apartment

Walking with Cecil

Mood:

Slightly
Embarrassed

Objective:

Go to the Park

Interacting with:

Cecil Patel

Tags:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Cecil Patel

~ Humble and Sweet

Cecil laughed lightly as he walked out of the apartment with Cecil. He made sure he locked the door before they went any further, his laugh dying down to that of a chuckle, he spoke, "I woke up almost at the crack of dawn. Thanks to owning a coffee shop, I now have to do that sometimes." He said, chuckling a little more. "You on the other hand shouldn't ever expect to wake up after 12pm." Cecil said, looking at Maya with a playful smile, as they finally made it outside the building.

More Info

Outside

Mood:

Happy

Walking with Maya

Objective:

Enjoy the day with Maya

Interacting with: Maya

Tags: @Nona

Silvercat said:
Sylvia thought for a moment and had an idea.
"W-what about the pool at school, it's set up for all manner of creatures to practice in"
Arrow looked at her with wide eyes and as if in awe or excited she spoke... "They have a pool!!?? at school!? " she hailed the cab that was outisde of the mall "we are definitely going there!!! You probably don't even have to pay extra!!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria nods. "Yes it does mistress."
''Alrighty~''

...☫She said before she dove into the water. She soon swam around before she appeared behind Seria picking her up in a playful way☫...

kk1243 said:
Arrow looked at her with wide eyes and as if in awe or excited she spoke... "They have a pool!!?? at school!? " she hailed the cab that was outisde of the mall "we are definitely going there!!! You probably don't even have to pay extra!!"
Sylvia chuckled a little

"We don't have to pay at all as far as I know"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alrighty~''
...☫She said before she dove into the water. She soon swam around before she appeared behind Seria picking her up in a playful way☫...
"H-Huh?" Seria was a bit surprised and confused when Cinder picked her up.

Dei-Loki released a sigh as he stepped onto school grounds, his emerald gaze slowly scanning the area. He didn't really desire to be here, but, given the request of his parents, he'd been forced into it, anyway.

Having slowly made his way into the building, he glanced to the other students. Being his height - 4'6" - he'd probably been the shortest male here. This didn't bother him, though. He was used to being short, so long as no one brought it up in conversation. "N-Now, let's see..." he would blink, taking out his schedule to see what he had first. His eyes soon widening the moment he had bumped into somebody.

Silvercat said:
Sylvia chuckled a little
"We don't have to pay at all as far as I know"
Arrow smiled a huge smile and then got into the bright yellow cab "Come on then!! Lets go swimming!!" she scooted over so that one seat was open to sylvia to sit down in

Oras Flew away from the archery training area and landed in front of the school, where she turned back into a human "Wow okay...That didn't last as long as I thought it would... And I had almost no warning about turning back....And I have a class..." she quickly walked inside the building to get to her alchamy class

( Oras is free btw anyone.)

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru walked out the door, "Right, I'll see you in your natural bounty hunter habitat" she said.
Everest caught up to her and began leading the way.

"So you gonna keep with the mysterious act or you wanna finally tell me your name?"

charleen said:
"Oh yay! I was afraid to ask.." She grabbed the tin from him and quickly getting a decent size bandaid. She placed on the cut immediately. "If this is going scar, I want it to name it after you.." She paused and realized, "What.. is your name?"she said, bitting her lip
"My name is Lance, but that shouldn't scar, its too small."

Lance pulled is rifle off his back and cycled the bolt, expending the spent cartridge before returning the rifle to his back.

"You're awfully weird though thinking about naming a scar after some one."

Roman said:
Perfect watched as ice pop boy ran off, this causing him to shake his head. "If you meant to be teammates, you should learn to fight together, night matter how strong the other." He said, his gaze making its way over to the beautiful ribbon show in front of him. He simply watched as she prepared herself to fight. Some desbris flying in his direction from the wind being blown during the "display".
5b3588c5b623f6fe4ac3972d567b1a057ff48683_hq.gif

When the ribbons joined together, Perfect smirked. "I am excited to fight you. You seem like a pretty strong woman.. Now... Don't disappoint me." He said, lightly chuckling.
Conduit stuck his head out from behind a rock a few hundred feet away.

"I wasn't running stupid! she has no distinction between friend and foe!"

at this time thousands of strands of ribbons shot out from the barrier and began striking at perfect, a number sweeping at conduit who had to duck behind the rock to avoid them.

"SEE?!? WATCH IT RIBBON!!! And stop messing around!"

All that could be heard was some giggling from inside the ball of ribbons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back