• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Well...I just was thinking about what the wildlife's like in this dimension...that's all really...mostly the animals..."
''Oh...well...There are a lot of friendly cuddly animals......some are very vicious...but you rarely see them though. So it's nothing you should worry about.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Oh...well...There are a lot of friendly cuddly animals......some are very vicious...but you rarely see them though. So it's nothing you should worry about.''
"Oh no, I wasn't worried. I just wanted to meet some of them."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Oh. Well...there kinda is an area which is populated with the wildlife there..''
"I-I would like to check it out when we're done here at the beach. I-If that's alright, mistress."

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Alejandro Ishida

~ A Young Prodigy

uta-no-prince_episc3b3dio1.png

Alejandro frowned a little as he watched Mr. White turn around continue on with his lesson. He absolutely hated this place, only to return to his calm self soon after. He looked around a bit, seeing everyone looking in the direction of Mr. White while he taught. He sighed quietly, a feeling of relief had taken over as he seen no one looking in his or Astrid's direction, but then... He remembered he had detention with her. Now all the bad older kids and bad behaved students will probably tease him or congratulate him for "dating" Astrid. That's when he came to the realization that everyone in this place had the mindset of a kindergartner and should go back to preschool.

Not long after, class was about to dismissed and all the students were looking in his and Astrid's direction again. He grit his teeth and looked at her, only to see a gun floating in her face in pieces. Mr. White was just about to turn around, and Alejandro snatched the pieces out of the air so he wouldn't see. Alejandro looked at Astrid a frown on his face, "Hey? What were you thinking? Not paying attention would get us detention again. At least make it look like you're paying attention." He whispered. Mr. White turned around finally after explaining the homework assessment for the night. "Did you even hear what our homework was?" He asked

More Info

Weapons Class

Mood:
Annoyed

Scolding Astrid

Objective:
N/A

Interacting with: Astrid, Mr. White

Tags:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Roman Ishida

~ The Man of Many Scars

large.gif

Roman listened to Kaori's words about making a good lunch for him. He chuckled lightly, no doubt in his mind about her words. "I'm pretty sure you'll make an amazing lunch." He told her as he went and looked around for any fruit. Roman figured that helping Kaori would be a fun experience for them both so he decided to help. Maybe he could be wrong, but other than that he knew he had to focus on her. He watched as Kaori went into the game fridge, bringing up BBQ.

Only a moment later, and Roman here's something hit the ground. He quickly turned around, finding her with a sick expression on her face and BBQ sauce on the ground. He figured it may have expired, a nervous laugh escaping his mouth, "M-Maybe it's bad..." he said

More Info

Mood:Happy

Objective:Make lunch

Interacting with: Kaori

Tags:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Hyouinmaru Ishida

~ Heart of Steel

tumblr_m7xrx3tzR71r4be98.gif

Hyou had smiled when Panther mentioned a happy end. He agreed with him and he really hoped things between him and Astrid would get better. She wouldn't have the feelings she gets when he's around. It would benefit their friendship and possibly get Astrid off his back for good... He hoped the last one would happen either way. Astrid was annoying.

When the doctor came into the room and spoke with Skylar, Hyou glared at him. He didn't like doctors and he definetly wouldn't like this one if he had some bad news or something. Luckily he had good news. When he asked who Hyou was, he gave him the fakest smile on the planet. "A friend."

More Info

Sky's Hospital Room

Mood:

....Happy

Cheesy Friend Mode

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Skylar

Tags: @Lumina

@Lumina

Roman said:
Perfect furrowed his brows as the knife was pushed out of Ribbon's back. "Oh man, this is going to be so fun!" He exclaimed as he pulled out another knife and twirling it around in his hand. "How about you join me? Being in a organization where you have to work with two idiots doesn't sound fun, but if you come with me, then we can kill and take whatever we want." He told her as he used the knife to block the threads that came in his direction. "It may not sound like much, but hearing the sweet sound of someone pleading for help is so amazing!" He yelled happily as he walked towards her, still blocking the threads, a masochistic laugh escaping his mouth.
"uhoh..."

"uhoh..."

"wait Suuy when did you get back?"

"I've been back for a while now, I was just letting ribbon have some fun because recently she's complained about getting bored of killing me."

"but wait if she's gotten bored of killing you then does that mean?"

"ya... we probably only have until they come to a standstill before Ribbon connects him to love because she can't slaughter him."

"Uhoh... isn't that a bad thing though?"

"Ya, the only reason she stuck with CROSS was because she connected me to hatred because she could kill me but I kept coming back..."

"wait does this mean we'll get a new general? Maybe someone not as crazy as ribbon?"

"Probably, but do you think we'll live to see it if we're here when they finish fighting?

"Good point... run?"

"Run..."

In synchronization both Suuy and Conduit turned and sprinted away at full speed from what they knew would be an intense battle where no matter the outcome they lost.

Seeing her threads being blocked, Ribbon smiled and launched herself at him, spikes of ribbon appearing all over her "armor" as she threw herself forwards.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Lance sighed and nodded,
"Uh... ya... pretty much. Usually they send about twice this many..."

[/QUOTE]
"Oh yeah, I don't know if I was seeing stuff, but I could've sworn I saw two of you.."she said bitting on lip. "But honestly anything can happen now, why am I even questioning this?"she chuckled softly.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...You're planning something, aren't you?" Seria smiles, swimming swimming farther out into the ocean.
No, if she wants to see them, I'll let her.

...☫Cinder thought as she soon swam after Seria happily☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
No, if she wants to see them, I'll let her.
...☫Cinder thought as she soon swam after Seria happily☫...
"Your plan doesn't involve the animals, it involves the plants. You do know we can read your mind, right?" Seria smiles, swimming farther and farther out into the ocean.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Your plan doesn't involve the animals, it involves the plants. You do know we can read your mind, right?" Seria smiles, swimming farther and farther out into the ocean.
You're reading it wrong...

...☫Cinder just swam after Seria☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
You're reading it wrong...
...☫Cinder just swam after Seria☫...
"Come on, those go WAAAAAY past just being perverted thoughts, to the point where they're actually planned out attempts. Granted, we actually would like your plan to succeed, since it would be fun to watch." Seria just kept swimming.

charleen said:
"Oh yeah, I don't know if I was seeing stuff, but I could've sworn I saw two of you.."she said bitting on lip. "But honestly anything can happen now, why am I even questioning this?"she chuckled softly.
"Nah that's just a thing I do. I imagine you have a few things of your own."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Come on, those go WAAAAAY past just being perverted thoughts, to the point where they're actually planned out attempts. Granted, we actually would like your plan to succeed, since it would be fun to watch." Seria just kept swimming.
''Seria! Aren't we going too far out from shore?''

I wish I could draw boundary lines where you guys aren't peeping at every one of my thoughts...

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]"Nah that's just a thing I do. I imagine you have a few things of your own."

[/QUOTE]
"Yeaaah.. I can heal animals and stuff,"she tossed her a lock of hair to her side. "You can say I'm pretty bad ass.."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Seria! Aren't we going too far out from shore?''
I wish I could draw boundary lines where you guys aren't peeping at every one of my thoughts...
"We don't! Heheheh. Your thoughts are fun to watch." "We aren't going THAT far!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria kept swimming farther out into the ocean. She was actually getting a bit far away from the shore.
''Seria! I think we should head back now!''

...☫She said before she swam faster after her☫...

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
"uhoh..."
"uhoh..."

"wait Suuy when did you get back?"

"I've been back for a while now, I was just letting ribbon have some fun because recently she's complained about getting bored of killing me."

"but wait if she's gotten bored of killing you then does that mean?"

"ya... we probably only have until they come to a standstill before Ribbon connects him to love because she can't slaughter him."

"Uhoh... isn't that a bad thing though?"

"Ya, the only reason she stuck with CROSS was because she connected me to hatred because she could kill me but I kept coming back..."

"wait does this mean we'll get a new general? Maybe someone not as crazy as ribbon?"

"Probably, but do you think we'll live to see it if we're here when they finish fighting?

"Good point... run?"

"Run..."

In synchronization both Suuy and Conduit turned and sprinted away at full speed from what they knew would be an intense battle where no matter the outcome they lost.

Seeing her threads being blocked, Ribbon smiled and launched herself at him, spikes of ribbon appearing all over her "armor" as she threw herself forwards.

[/QUOTE]
Perfect heard Suuy and Conduit's voices, but he couldn't make out exactly what they were saying. When their voices came to a stop he heard footsteps and he shook his head in disappointment. "Guess you'll have to make do, Ribb- Oh. Seems you already know." He said before he jumped up, dodging Ribbon when she neared him. When he landed, Perfect ran at Ribbon and tackled her, of course he was stabbed by the threads but it didn't bother him. He was about to raised his hand and punch her, but instead, he picked her up and kicked her away. The wounds began to heal as he walked towards her, his masochistic smile remaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back