• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](Lance is a sniper, his missions are a lot of sitting around waiting for the ideal conditions and being quiet, not exactly the most interesting things in the world xD )
"As long as you save those important to you and don't have regrets, I'm sure you'll be fine."

Lance turned to leave the courtyard,

"I think we should probably leave and let the clean up crew get to work. Besides, I don't like staring at bodies."

[/QUOTE]
(awe poo, oh well)

"Yeah, I guess.."

Nico got up and followed after him. "How about we get new phone of mine hmm?" She smiled at him.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder soon started to swim faster☫...
Seria starts swimming slightly faster than Cinder, passing six tenths of the way out to sea.

Last edited by a moderator:
charleen said:
(awe poo, oh well)
"Yeah, I guess.."

Nico got up and followed after him. "How about we get new phone of mine hmm?" She smiled at him.
"I did say I would buy you new one didn't I."

Stretching Lance sighed,

"where you wanna go to get your phone?"

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]"I did say I would buy you new one didn't I."
Stretching Lance sighed,

"where you wanna go to get your phone?"

[/QUOTE]
"I've always wanted one of those rose gold iPhones, so maybe the Apple Store and my carrier is AT&T by the way.. which sucks, but I used it anyway,"she explained.

Last edited by a moderator:
AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria kept swimming.
''Aigoo...''

...☫She soon started swimming faster not caring if she was tired. She soon caught up to Seria and held her shoulder☫...

''This...is way......passed nine tenths...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Aigoo...''
...☫She soon started swimming faster not caring if she was tired. She soon caught up to Seria and held her shoulder☫...

''This...is way......passed nine tenths...''
Seria stopped swimming. "H-Huh? It is? Oh crud, I'm really far from shore!"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''But...I wanna be with you...''
"Well, alright, but, I seriously don't think anything bad can happen. What can go wrong?" "...I think she's doing this to meet a tentacle monster. Welllllll then."

charleen said:
"I've always wanted one of those rose gold iPhones, so maybe the Apple Store and my carrier is AT&T by the way.. which sucks, but I used it anyway,"she explained.
"Sure, well lead the way, I still own the phone I used when I worked for the family."

With an audible huff, Dei-Loki propped his little body up against a tree. Needless to say, he had been a bit bored. Ears lowering, he glanced up to the sky. His gloved hands slipping into his pockets as he sniffed the air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back