• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Well, alright, but, I seriously don't think anything bad can happen. What can go wrong?" "...I think she's doing this to meet a tentacle monster. Welllllll then."
''You really are just waiting for the tentacle monster aren't you?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...That stammering though........Y'know you can also breathe underwater if you wanted to...you wanna look for it?''
"B-Breathe underwater? H-How? A-And yeah, I want to look for it."

charleen said:
"I've always wanted one of those rose gold iPhones, so maybe the Apple Store and my carrier is AT&T by the way.. which sucks, but I used it anyway,"she explained.
[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]"Sure, well lead the way, I still own the phone I used when I worked for the family."

[/QUOTE]
"Yah sure, but you should call up an uber or something cause I don't have a car.." she laughed.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest caught up to her and began leading the way.
"So you gonna keep with the mysterious act or you wanna finally tell me your name?"

"My name is Lance, but that shouldn't scar, its too small."

Lance pulled is rifle off his back and cycled the bolt, expending the spent cartridge before returning the rifle to his back.

"You're awfully weird though thinking about naming a scar after some one."

Conduit stuck his head out from behind a rock a few hundred feet away.

"I wasn't running stupid! she has no distinction between friend and foe!"

at this time thousands of strands of ribbons shot out from the barrier and began striking at perfect, a number sweeping at conduit who had to duck behind the rock to avoid them.

"SEE?!? WATCH IT RIBBON!!! And stop messing around!"

All that could be heard was some giggling from inside the ball of ribbons.

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm, Since you're so curious about it I might as well tell you" she said. "My name's Hakuru."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''You can breathe underwater Seria!''
...☫Cinder said as she laughed☫...
Seria gave Cinder a skeptical look. "I doubt she believes you, although that is understandable. The idea of being able to breathe underwater is quite far-fetched."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder soon swam over and put her mouth over Seria's giving her air☫...
Seria smiles, opening her eyes. "So, any idea where the tentacle monster actually went anyway?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria nods. "Well, there is a cave down there to your right a few feet away. Checking there may be a good idea."
''Let's check that cave over there....it may be in there.''

...☫Cinder said as she pointed at it☫...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back