• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Perfect looked at Akira and grinned. "Don't stop us now! I like fighting with her. She's fun!" He complained. Perfect did enjoy fighting with Ribbon, but he was a lot stronger than her. Perfect blasted the spikes with a ball of energy before speaking, "I have an idea." He said before he ran off. Moments later, he was sent flying from the place he ran to and slid towards Akira and Ribbon's feet. "Damn Sanctums..." he winced. "Took me far too long to escape... " Akane said as she walked past them. "King." She Simply said to Akira as a hello.
@Fukushima Akira
(I really don't know what to say like at all xD )

"....ummm... I don't know what to say... did you just throw up a lady?"

charleen said:
"Yah sure, but you should call up an uber or something cause I don't have a car.." she laughed.
"well I mean I can manipulate space so that hasn't ever really bothered me before..."

Lance ran his hand through his hair in embarrassment.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](I really don't know what to say like at all xD )
"....ummm... I don't know what to say... did you just throw up a lady?"

[/QUOTE]
(((( Shhh... It's okay now xD ))))

Perfect stood up and dysted himself off, "Sort of? You probably wouldn't understand, but I can absorb someone and their own strength and abilities are added to my own. Unfortunately, this people can be threw up." He said, looking at her. "She just so happened to get out. Enough about me. Where's dumb and dumber?" Perfect asked. "Ice pop and failed comedian."

LunaCrosby said:
"Hmm, Since you're so curious about it I might as well tell you" she said. "My name's Hakuru."
"Hey so It's Hakuru, that's kinda fun to say."

Everest smiled and turned back to look at her,

"Oh ya, watch out for Fenris, he's a rather big flirt."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Cinder soon began swimming slowly with her hands on Seria's arms☫...
''Just give me a tap if you need more air.''
Seria nods. "Huh, smart idea, but what if the tentacle monster pulls Seria off of you?"

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
"Hey so It's Hakuru, that's kinda fun to say."
Everest smiled and turned back to look at her,

"Oh ya, watch out for Fenris, he's a rather big flirt."

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru looked at him, "Fenris huh? I'll be sure to watch out for him then. And I never knew my name was fun to say, I just thought it was weird compared to everyone else's" she said.

@Fukushima Akira[/URL]

oie_transparent%209_zpsquw3ygnp.png

tumblr_ncseq4uYY61s5f9ado1_500_zpscg4veufq.gif

...♅Akira watched as the events unfolded before him, the female launching spikes at Perfect, and Perfect deflecting them. After a few brief moments of silence, Perfect slid along the ground and landed by the female and his feet. His red irises trailed from the grounded Perfect up to standing Sanctum, Akane. With a small smile, Akira replied to her. Afterwards, he looked to the female and Perfect and addressed them. As he talked, his arms remained folded over his chest♅...

Hello, Akane-san. I'm glad you escaped on your own. I'm sure it wasn't very comfortable inside of him. Unfortunately my amusement of this fight has depleted, so I'll be returning to my duties. Later.

...♅Akira smiled and then turned around, shortly before he dematerialised into a flurry of golden particles and vanished♅...

tumblr_n6hvz6xRVq1rro9xpo1_500_zpsockigkxt.gif

no slide no slide no slide

Last edited by a moderator:
AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria nods. "Huh, smart idea, but what if the tentacle monster pulls Seria off of you?"
I'll get pulled along with her then.

...☫Cinder kept swimming slowly as she held Seria's arms tightly☫...

Now up on one of the branches, Dei-Loki scratched his arm gently. "When the hell are they gonna get here..?" he muttered with a gentle huff. "Without that amulet, I can't get home until they open a warp..." Grumbling, he'd shift and close his eyes. Listening to the birds around him. Eyes soon opening again, he caused a small green flame to appear in his hands. Fiddling with it, he kept his ears low.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...She'll probably get REALLY angry at you if you attack it."
Then so be it......

''Jeez, how long does this cave go--''

...☫She stopped speaking when she saw a barrage on tentacles come from the darkness and pulled both Cinder and Seria in☫...

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]"well I mean I can manipulate space so that hasn't ever really bothered me before..."
Lance ran his hand through his hair in embarrassment.

[/QUOTE]
Her mouth gape opened in complete fascination from what he said. This gave her an idea. "So you can bring the Apple Store to...us?" She grinned. "Just think about all the gas I can save,"she giggled. "But I mean, how does it work exactly?" She was intrigued yet again by this guy. And moments ago he wanted to kill Nico. What a man lulz.

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
Then so be it......
''Jeez, how long does this cave go--''

...☫She stopped speaking when she saw a barrage on tentacles come from the darkness and pulled both Cinder and Seria in☫...
"...If it isn't injuring you or Seria, don't attack it. Trust me, Seria might never forgive you if you do. Also, looks like I was right about something like this happening."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back