• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]"Its a form of spatial compression or decompression, I can cross through a compressed space and cover miles with a single step, but it real only works in correlation to me..."

[/QUOTE]
"So I'll just meet you over there..?"she looked at him confused.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
"mmm... I'll stick around until I do kill you."
Laughing, Ribbon spun around in a circle, her dress fanning out, before stopping and performing a curtsy to perfect.

"So, partner, where shall we go first?"

(ribbon's attitude is based off a co-worker of mine (aside from the murder part) and she greets and says goodbye to people with kisses on the cheek and she acts really cheerful, so ya...)

[/QUOTE]
(((( Sounds like a fun person xD ))))

"Well... Look at me. I'm back in this crappy human form. I need to gain my power back." Perfect said, spinning a pocket knife around in his hands. "We're gonna need a place where I can rest and regain some strength... Say, how would you like to kill a bunch of people again? There's a gang leader who lives in a high rise apartment close by. We're gonna take that place. It's heavily guarded so you'll have a lot of fun."

Deciding to ditch class all together and let his clone take his place, Ponzi strolled down the hallway in search for something to do. Since he'd been occupied with getting into this high school for the past week, he had little to no time to perform any mischief or pranks.

"Jeez," Ponzi said to himself as he walked with his hands in his pockets, "I need to get back into the game. Cause a little bit of mayhem in this place."

If there was one thing he couldn't stand, it was how plain this school was. He's heard from someone who came to this school that all the students were either superhuman or not human at all. In fact, when Ponzi first came into the school, he expected to see a school full of monsters and other creatures that go bump in the night. Instead, everyone here looked like normal, everyday humans. But what else caught his interest was that, compared to other schools, there weren't that many students here.

It was apparent that this school wasn't like any other average school. However, Ponzi was determined to find someone of interest. Not to enable be friends with them, but to instead pull off one of his mischievous schemes. With that, the boy began to casually walk through the hallways, searching for someone worthy enough to be pranked by Ponzi the Trickster.

DestinyGuy3712 said:
Deciding to ditch class all together and let his clone take his place, Ponzi strolled down the hallway in search for something to do. Since he'd been occupied with getting into this high school for the past week, he had little to no time to perform any mischief or pranks.
"Jeez," Ponzi said to himself as he walked with his hands in his pockets, "I need to get back into the game. Cause a little bit of mayhem in this place."

If there was one thing he couldn't stand, it was how plain this school was. He's heard from someone who came to this school that all the students were either superhuman or not human at all. In fact, when Ponzi first came into the school, he expected to see a school full of monsters and other creatures that go bump in the night. Instead, everyone here looked like normal, everyday humans. But what else caught his interest was that, compared to other schools, there weren't that many students here.

It was apparent that this school wasn't like any other average school. However, Ponzi was determined to find someone of interest. Not to enable be friends with them, but to instead pull off one of his mischievous schemes. With that, the boy began to casually walk through the hallways, searching for someone worthy enough to be pranked by Ponzi the Trickster.
(I could sacrifice a character to be pranked? x3)

DestinyGuy3712 said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..........................................Misaki Ishida

.........................................~Daddy's Little Girl~

Misaki was sitting down on the floor, her back against the lockers and she was reading a book.

Seraph was standing in front of her, hovering about a foot above the ground. "Shouldn't you be in class? your mom sent me with you to make sure you were doing what you were suppose to, and this isn't it" she said, crossing her arm's.

Misaki rolled her eye's and closed her book, "Don't get your fang's in a twist, I'm quiet anyway's, I doubt the teacher will notice i'm gone" she huffed.

Seraph smirked, "You have fangs too, you know, I take no offense to that comment~" she hummed.

Misaki narrowed her eye's, "Normally I don't but ever since you showed up they suddenly appeared." she said.

More Info

School Hallway

Mood:

Annoyed

Talking to Seraph

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Seraph and Ponzi

Tags:

[/border]

When Ponzi was just about to give up on his search, he heard the voices of two girls around a corner at the end of the hallway he was on. Grinning devilishly, Ponzi dashed up ahaid and peaked over to see a pair of girls, one sitting on the floor and another hovering a foot in the air.

Ponzi had to admit, he was very suprised to see a human being capable of hovering like that. But alas, he'd succeeded in his mission; he found people who were far more interesting than the other students he'd seen so far. And he was anxious to prank them.

Creating a puff of green smoke in front of him, Ponzi created an illusion that looked like a teacher. Since he figured that the other students in this school had crazy powers also, he assumed that the teachers were used to it. As he then sent the fake teacher into the hallway the girls were in, Ponzi create a puff of green smoke around himself, transforming into a wild, hairy boar.

The prank was simple, he would wait for the girls to fall for the fake teacher, and then he'd run out and send them screaming down the hallway. Ponzi couldn't hold his excitment as he waited for the perfect moment to charge out in boar form he'd take on.

"What are you girls up to!?" The fake teacher squawked in a raspy old voice towards the girls. What would make the prank better was that, although the girls and Ponzi could see the illusion, no one else could~

DestinyGuy3712 said:
When Ponzi was just about to give up on his search, he heard the voices of two girls around a corner at the end of the hallway he was on. Grinning devilishly, Ponzi dashed up ahaid and peaked over to see a pair of girls, one sitting on the floor and another hovering a foot in the air.
Ponzi had to admit, he was very suprised to see a human being capable of hovering like that. But alas, he'd succeeded in his mission; he found people who were far more interesting than the other students he'd seen so far. And he was anxious to prank them.

Creating a puff of green smoke in front of him, Ponzi created an illusion that looked like a teacher. Since he figured that the other students in this school had crazy powers also, he assumed that the teachers were used to it. As he then sent the fake teacher into the hallway the girls were in, Ponzi create a puff of green smoke around himself, transforming into a wild, hairy boar.

The prank was simple, he would wait for the girls to fall for the fake teacher, and then he'd run out and send them screaming down the hallway. Ponzi couldn't hold his excitment as he waited for the perfect moment to charge out in boar form he'd take on.

"What are you girls up to!?" The fake teacher squawked in a raspy old voice towards the girls. What would make the prank better was that, although the girls and Ponzi could see the illusion, no one else could~
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Misaki blinked and looked at the teacher, "Reading a book?" she said, being as sarcastic as she always was.

Seraph stayed silent and looked curiously at the teacher, she could tell something was off about this 'teacher' but she couldn't exactly pinpoint it. Seraph sighed and decided to help Misaki out, "You see, my idiot 'Friend' forgot something in her locker and that's all we're doing" she lied, hovering up a bit more so she would seem taller than Misaki.

More Info

School hallway

Mood:

Irritated

Talking to a 'Teacher'

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Seraph, Fake teacher, and Ponzi

Tags:

[/border]

charleen said:
"So I'll just meet you over there..?"she looked at him confused.
"Nah, I'll come with you, I wouldn't just run off like that. that's just the reason I don't have a car and aren't signed up for anything like uber, so umm... I think we're stuck walking..."

Assana: *she hums, opening and closing her locker. Since the age spell had not worn off, she had been enrolled in the high school her mother had gone too. She missed her mother, Snow who if alive would actually only be a little older than her now. But Snow was alive... just not in this world. Assana had traveled to the land of Fae and given up almost all of her magical energy life force to refill Snow's pond, the pond that her water fairy mother had been born from. It nearly killed her but she was able to do it, and her beloved mother had been brought back... except as a completely reset Snow with no memory of anyone. So they had left her in Fae, free to be herself before she had traveled to this realm and been brutally murdered. Closing the locker, Assana sighed. She still wondered where her Aunt Rain was. Every fairy in her family had an opposite self, two souls to contain the power inside of them. The two souls complemented each other personality wise, two sides of a coin. Rain had been separated from Snow and made into a different person. She had met someone and fallen in love as well and had had children. No one knew where the girls (two girls trapped in one body) were now though. Or rain. After her husband was killed and her sister, Rain had almost resorted to becoming her evil self. She was now gone... Assana had an other half as well but they had also been separated. Miyuki was her sister, her sarcastic, daddy's girl sister. Where Miyuki had the wings of a fairy, Assana had the powers of one. The girls also had brothers but they were still in one body and had run away into the woods when they had witnessed their mothers murders. Assana also did not know where Miyuki was, but the two were all they had in this world. Their family was spread out and only in time would they make their way back to where it all began. This high school.

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru blinked, a gay incubus must have been a sight to see. She then remained quiet and listened to his rambling, she was interested in small stories, and even if she wasn't, she wasn't going to be rude to him.
(do you want to time skip until they're at the place? x3)
(sure sounds good xD )

Jennete said:
Assana: *she hums, opening and closing her locker. Since the age spell had not worn off, she had been enrolled in the high school her mother had gone too. She missed her mother, Snow who if alive would actually only be a little older than her now. But Snow was alive... just not in this world. Assana had traveled to the land of Fae and given up almost all of her magical energy life force to refill Snow's pond, the pond that her water fairy mother had been born from. It nearly killed her but she was able to do it, and her beloved mother had been brought back... except as a completely reset Snow with no memory of anyone. So they had left her in Fae, free to be herself before she had traveled to this realm and been brutally murdered. Closing the locker, Assana sighed. She still wondered where her Aunt Rain was. Every fairy in her family had an opposite self, two souls to contain the power inside of them. The two souls complemented each other personality wise, two sides of a coin. Rain had been separated from Snow and made into a different person. She had met someone and fallen in love as well and had had children. No one knew where the girls (two girls trapped in one body) were now though. Or rain. After her husband was killed and her sister, Rain had almost resorted to becoming her evil self. She was now gone... Assana had an other half as well but they had also been separated. Miyuki was her sister, her sarcastic, daddy's girl sister. Where Miyuki had the wings of a fairy, Assana had the powers of one. The girls also had brothers but they were still in one body and had run away into the woods when they had witnessed their mothers murders. Assana also did not know where Miyuki was, but the two were all they had in this world. Their family was spread out and only in time would they make their way back to where it all began. This high school.
Dei-Loki had been making his way down the hall, dark green bag on his back as his gaze remained on the floor. Having been only 4'6", at first glance one might question just why a 10 year old had been attending highschool. But, this shadow wolf child was not 10, he was 14.

Gaze still on the floor, the emerald-eyed male continued to walk. Bangs slightly shadowing his eyes as he flicked one of his wolf ears. It would seem that the lad's mind was somewhere else, as he had not seemed to notice that he had just walked by Assana - accidentally having his book bag brush against her.

xXLittleLokiXx said:
Dei-Loki had been making his way down the hall, dark green bag on his back as his gaze remained on the floor. Having been only 4'6", at first glance one might question just why a 10 year old had been attending highschool. But, this shadow wolf child was not 10, he was 14.
Gaze still on the floor, the emerald-eyed male continued to walk. Bangs slightly shadowing his eyes as he flicked one of his wolf ears. It would seem that the lad's mind was somewhere else, as he had not seemed to notice that he had just walked by Assana - accidentally having his book bag brush against her.
Assana:*she turned, her curious red eyes locking with him and she tilted her blonde head. He looked so young, but she really should have been like 9 right now and instead looked 16. Maybe he had an age spell as well?? She reached out to say something... but bit her lip, not wanting to come off rude and instead called out* "Um.. Hi."

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Misaki blinked and looked at the teacher, "Reading a book?" she said, being as sarcastic as she always was.

Seraph stayed silent and looked curiously at the teacher, she could tell something was off about this 'teacher' but she couldn't exactly pinpoint it. Seraph sighed and decided to help Misaki out, "You see, my idiot 'Friend' forgot something in her locker and that's all we're doing" she lied, hovering up a bit more so she would seem taller than Misaki.

More Info

School hallway

Mood:

Irritated

Talking to a 'Teacher'

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Seraph, Fake teacher, and Ponzi

Tags:

[/border]
Miyuki:*she hummed, her wings carrying her down the hall as she listened to music and saw two girls talking too... thin air. She could not see the illusion and tilted her head wondering if the two were crazy. She twirled her white hair that she had gotten from her father. She was at the school because she couldn't find her other self, or her sister as everyone called her, Assana. The two were not supposed to be apart, they always worried now about death... there was just so much of it in their family*

Jennete said:
Assana:*she turned, her curious red eyes locking with him and she tilted her blonde head. He looked so young, but she really should have been like 9 right now and instead looked 16. Maybe he had an age spell as well?? She reached out to say something... but bit her lip, not wanting to come off rude and instead called out* Um.. Hi.
Dei-Loki perked his ears at the sound of the call, head lifting as he slowly turned his attention towards the female. Brow lifting, he spoke. "H-Hello." His tone seemed to sound like some sort of Irish/Scottish mix, and it held a bit of innocence to it.

xXLittleLokiXx said:
Dei-Loki perked his ears at the sound of the call, head lifting as he slowly turned his attention towards the female. Brow lifting, he spoke. "H-Hello." His tone seemed to sound like some sort of Irish/Scottish mix, and it held a bit of innocence to it.
Assana: "You look young... but I know age really isn't in looks. I'm Assana, I'm sorry for suddenly saying hi but I was curious..." *stumbling now in what to say next* "About the ya know, age thing."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]"Nah, I'll come with you, I wouldn't just run off like that. that's just the reason I don't have a car and aren't signed up for anything like uber, so umm... I think we're stuck walking..."

[/QUOTE]
Nico pouted, "walking is for losers, but whatever let us go! I'm still getting a new phone, so I can't complain haha!" She said smiling really big and jumpy.

Jennete said:
Assana: You look young... but I know age really isn't in looks. I'm Assana, I'm sorry for suddenly saying hi but I was curious... *stumbling now in what to say next* about the ya know, age thing
He'd blink at that, turning to face her before lifting his brow a bit more. "I'm Dei-Loki." He'd start out through introduction. An ear lowering as he snickered softly. "And, uhm... This whole young-looking thing is a long story, actually... I-I'm actually 14." As if baffled by his willingness to fuel the conversation, he blinked a few times. Though, he'd go with anything to relieve his boredom, at this point. "You see, I'm considered the runt in my family. A-And even more-so after my biological mother's doing..."

LunaCrosby said:
(would you like to start or me? xDD)
crowded-bar1.jpg

(I suppose I should as I have to describe the don't I?)

Everest stood in front of a well worn door and pushing it open revealed a bustling crowded bar. Grabbing onto Hakuru's hand Everest pulled her closer so she would be able to hear him over the noise, Everest spoke loudly over the sound of rock music and the chatter of the patrons.

"Ok, Let me give you the run down!"

Pointing to a number or screens hanging over the bar displaying screens of rapidly changing numbers and names,

"Those are the bounty boards and the dead pool. Bounty boards are pretty self explanatory, and the dead pool is betting on which bounty hunter gets offed next. I swear if you bet on me, you will not see tomorrow."

Pointing at a man around the age of 18 behind the bar smoking a cigarette, Everest continued explaining,

"That's my man Fenris, he owns the joint and if you want anything to drink you talk to him. Just don't let him lead the conversation or you'll end up naked in his bed before you know it. Believe me, the man learned from William Shakespeare himself, he has a way with words."

Then dragging her through the door Everest smiled,

"Lastly, if anyone grabs your boobs or ass, you punch them in the face, got that? Welcome to the Wolves' Den."

Then releasing her hand, Everest turned and began to work. His way through the crowd towards the bar.

xXLittleLokiXx said:
He'd blink at that, turning to face her before lifting his brow a bit more. "I'm Dei-Loki." He'd start out through introduction. An ear lowering as he snickered softly. "And, uhm... This whole young-looking thing is a long story, actually... I-I'm actually 14." As if baffled by his willingness to fuel the conversation, he blinked a few times. Though, he'd go with anything to relieve his boredom, at this point. "You see, I'm considered the runt in my family. A-And even more-so after my biological mother's doing..."
Assana:*she grins, happy that he is feeling more at ease talking with her. She really had been so concerned about offending him.* "I understand. People thinking you are one age. I actually had a spell put on me accidentally to make me older. So I kind of skipped childhood." *she holds out her hand and smiles friendly* "My name is Assana, it's nice to meet you Dei-Loki"

charleen said:
Nico pouted, "walking is for losers, but whatever let us go! I'm still getting a new phone, so I can't complain haha!" She said smiling really big and jumpy.
"Well I could probably compress the distance for you too, but every time I've tried it before unless their used to teleportation or spatial travel, they usually end up throwing up and fainting for around 6 hours..."

Jennete said:
Assana:*she grins, happy that he is feeling more at ease talking with her. She really had been so concerned about offending him.* "I understand. People thinking you are one age. I actually had a spell put on me accidentally to make me older. So I kind of skipped childhood." *she holds out her hand and smiles friendly* "My name is Assana, it's nice to meet you Dei-Loki"
Glancing to her hand, he'd then take it and perform a brief shake. Smirk present on his face, he nodded to her. "Well met." Interestingly enough, his aura felt strong, compared to his size. On his bag had been a small, round badge-like object with an interesting experience symbol in the center. It almost looked as if it came from a royal family, of sorts. "A-And, a spell, you say? So... How old are you, exactly?" He'd then stop himself as he shifted. "That is, if you don't mind me asking..."

xXLittleLokiXx said:
Glancing to her hand, he'd then take it and perform a brief shake. Smirk present on his face, he nodded to her. "Well met." Interestingly enough, his aura felt strong, compared to his size. On his bag had been a small, round badge-like object with an interesting experience symbol in the center. It almost looked as if it came from a royal family, of sorts. "A-And, a spell, you say? So... How old are you, exactly?" He'd then stop himself as he shifted. "That is, if you don't mind me asking..."
Assana:*she shrugged, smiling at him and shifted her bag on her shoulder* "I should be nine actually right about now, about to turn ten. But strangely, I have stayed looking 16. I am hoping when I turn 16 then I will start to age again. Until then, oh well."

Jennete said:
Assana:*she shrugged, smiling at him and shifted her bag on her shoulder* "I should be nine actually right about now, about to turn ten. But strangely, I have stayed looking 16. I am hoping when I turn 16 then I will start to age again. Until then, oh well."
Dei-Loki would blink at that, his smirk remaining in place on his face as he'd nod. "Ah, well, for what it's worth, y-you have my condolences regarding being forced to skip over your childhood."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back