• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"I think you mean, partner." Perfect said as he landed on the ground without a sound. He picked up Ribbon and floated up towards the sky. "Do you like your prey to know you're hunting them, or do you like the element of surprise?" He asked as they floated through the sky.

Ribbon giggled and wrapped her arms around Perfect's neck,

"It doesn't matter to me, I just kill them whether they know I'm there or not."

Last edited by a moderator:
charleen said:
"I-I'm fine! Come on," Nico gripped his hand, and pulled him into the Apple Store. "We're finally here," she sighed in relief. "Can you talk to them please... I-I will sit down for right now,"she sat in one of the lounge chairs. Nico tried massaging her temples to calm her migraine.
Lance sighed,

"sure, I'll go get you a new phone."

Walking of, Lance went to talk to one of the apple employees.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest blushed,
"I'm going to um... go play some music."

Running off Everest began to play some generic music on a miniature stage, leaving Hakuru alone with Fenris.

"I imagine you already have some poor image of me, but I'm really not that bad. At least I don't think I'm that bad. Actually I think I'm freaking perfect, but whatever. Also, you know there is a pudding called Hakuru pudding right?"

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru watched Everest run off, did he really just leave her alone with him? She sighed and looked at him, tilting her head, "Hakuru pudding? I've never heard of it before, or seen it" she said, this guy thought he was perfect huh? he was probably a narcissistic guy.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]

Ribbon giggled and wrapped her arms around Perfect's neck,

"It doesn't matter to me, I just kill them whether they know I'm there or not."

[/QUOTE]
Perfect blinked as he felt Ribbon's arms around his neck. He was holding her tight enough to make sure she wouldn't slip so he didn't see why she did all that. "Guess we'll go through the window." He said, before they neared a large skyscraper. "I'm gonna throw you through the window so... Prepare yourself. I'll meet up with you after I deal with the other stuff. Sound good?"

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru watched Everest run off, did he really just leave her alone with him? She sighed and looked at him, tilting her head, "Hakuru pudding? I've never heard of it before, or seen it" she said, this guy thought he was perfect huh? he was probably a narcissistic guy.
"Well its not really common around here. So how did you meet Everest?"

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]"Well its not really common around here. So how did you meet Everest?"

[/QUOTE]
"He was playing his guitar at the school, it was a song I happened to know so I talked to him about it and I ended up skipping with him"

Roman said:
Perfect blinked as he felt Ribbon's arms around his neck. He was holding her tight enough to make sure she wouldn't slip so he didn't see why she did all that. "Guess we'll go through the window." He said, before they neared a large skyscraper. "I'm gonna throw you through the window so... Prepare yourself. I'll meet up with you after I deal with the other stuff. Sound good?"
Ribbon nodded and the threads surrounded her body once again, becoming a suit of armor as she was thrown through the window. Soon screams of pain and terror could be heard as a burning withered corpse was tossed through the window, burning to ash before it could reach the ground.

LunaCrosby said:
"He was playing his guitar at the school, it was a song I happened to know so I talked to him about it and I ended up skipping with him"
"Sounds like him. He doesn't realize it, but he's a natural people person, he's always been able to get along with anyone, without even trying. Can I get you anything to drink?"

Fenris looked over at Everest with a glint of pride in his eyes before picking up a glass and running a cloth around it to dry it.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Ribbon nodded and the threads surrounded her body once again, becoming a suit of armor as she was thrown through the window. Soon screams of pain and terror could be heard as a burning withered corpse was tossed through the window, burning to ash before it could reach the ground.

[/QUOTE]
Perfect smiled as the sound of screaming and death could be heard. "Oh~ The sweet sound of voices reaching their peak before they die." He said, making his way through the front door, killing multiple guards who were downstairs, their screams being heard. Perfect was soon at the highest apartment: the one he threw Ribbon in. The door was pushed down and Perfect quickly made his way over to the desk and sat down in the chair.

"I love humans!~"

Tumblr_static_tumblr_lsx6tryar71qfjb32o1_500.gif

"Ribbon! C'mere for a sec! You'll love this view... And the money in the safe under this desk!" Perfect said as he began counting the money the guy had in his safe before his death. "He was a money machine..."

Roman said:
Perfect smiled as the sound of screaming and death could be heard. "Oh~ The sweet sound of voices reaching their peak before they die." He said, making his way through the front door, killing multiple guards who were downstairs, their screams being heard. Perfect was soon at the highest apartment: the one he threw Ribbon in. The door was pushed down and Perfect quickly made his way over to the desk and sat down in the chair.
"I love humans!~"

Tumblr_static_tumblr_lsx6tryar71qfjb32o1_500.gif

"Ribbon! C'mere for a sec! You'll love this view... And the money in the safe under this desk!" Perfect said as he began counting the money the guy had in his safe before his death. "He was a money machine..."
Ribbon leaned forwards in front of him questioningly,

"If its just money you need, I have something like 3 million dollars, and if we need more we could probably just do the odd job for CROSS."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
"Sounds like him. He doesn't realize it, but he's a natural people person, he's always been able to get along with anyone, without even trying. Can I get you anything to drink?"
Fenris looked over at Everest with a glint of pride in his eyes before picking up a glass and running a cloth around it to dry it.

[/QUOTE]
"whatever you think would be ok for someone who has never had any alcohol before" Hakuru said.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Ribbon leaned forwards in front of him questioningly,
"If its just money you need, I have something like 3 million dollars, and if we need more we could probably just do the odd job for CROSS."

[/QUOTE]
"Well it's not money. I said I needed a place to stay so I can recover from the power loss." Perfect said, running a hand through his jet black hair. "Odd jobs? I'll give it some thought. As for now, we should really clean this place..." Perfect said, the bodies all disappearing. "Ta-da... But now I need something to do... Hey? Do you still wanna kill me?" He asked curiously.

LunaCrosby said:
"whatever you think would be ok for someone who has never had any alcohol before" Hakuru said.
"That depends, do you want something with alcohol in it, or do you want to stay sober? I'm don't going to give you any alcohol if you don't want it. I have plenty of soda's in the back. I cant actually get drunk myself so I only drink when Everest is around. No sense in it otherwise."

Fenris took another drag on his cigarette and turned away from Hakuru blowing out a cloud of smoke which quickly wrapped itself around his feet.

Roman said:
"Well it's not money. I said I needed a place to stay so I can recover from the power loss." Perfect said, running a hand through his jet black hair. "Odd jobs? I'll give it some thought. As for now, we should really clean this place..." Perfect said, the bodies all disappearing. "Ta-da... But now I need something to do... Hey? Do you still wanna kill me?" He asked curiously.
(Odd jobs = really fucking up peoples days xD )
Ribbon tilted her head at him questioningly,

"Of course I want to kill you. Why wouldn't I?"

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
"That depends, do you want something with alcohol in it, or do you want to stay sober? I'm don't going to give you any alcohol if you don't want it. I have plenty of soda's in the back. I cant actually get drunk myself so I only drink when Everest is around. No sense in it otherwise."
Fenris took another drag on his cigarette and turned away from Hakuru blowing out a cloud of smoke which quickly wrapped itself around his feet.

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru thought about it, "Hmm, maybe a soda then, I dont exactly know how bar's work." she said.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](Odd jobs = really fucking up peoples days xD )
Ribbon tilted her head at him questioningly,

"Of course I want to kill you. Why wouldn't I?"

[/QUOTE]
(((( They must get paid a lot because they're good at that xD ))))

Perfect nodded and leaned back in his chair. "I see. I just wanted to know." He said, smiling at her. Perfect looked at the desk, and then Ribbon. "You're a great killer, Ribbon, but I think you should give up trying on me. I'm just not an easy target for you." He admitted. "But, I'll give you a shit at it right now... If you want that is."

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru thought about it, "Hmm, maybe a soda then, I dont exactly know how bar's work." she said.
Fenris laughed,

"usually you go to bars to get drunk, but I can tell your probably not used to being a delinquent are you. Anyway, I would say you should try alcohol at least once in your life. So what kind of soda do you want? I have pretty much everything."

Roman said:
Perfect nodded and leaned back in his chair. "I see. I just wanted to know." He said, smiling at her. Perfect looked at the desk, and then Ribbon. "You're a great killer, Ribbon, but I think you should give up trying on me. I'm just not an easy target for you." He admitted. "But, I'll give you a shit at it right now... If you want that is."
Ribbon laughed and did a little twirl,

"But its no fun if I attack you when you give me the chance. You have to have a sense of showmanship! The drama! The tension! But don't worry, I won't screw you over untill its necessary. "

Roman said:
((how do you think Ribbon has 3 million dollars?))

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Fenris laughed,
"usually you go to bars to get drunk, but I can tell your probably not used to being a delinquent are you. Anyway, I would say you should try alcohol at least once in your life. So what kind of soda do you want? I have pretty much everything."

[/QUOTE]
"Pepsi would be fine" Hakuru said, curiously looking over at Everest playing music, she'd imagine him on a big stage instead of in a bar on a fairly small one, but that was just her.

LunaCrosby said:
"Pepsi would be fine" Hakuru said, curiously looking over at Everest playing music, she'd imagine him on a big stage instead of in a bar on a fairly small one, but that was just her.
Fenris grinned as he looked at Hakuru, and thought to himself, kid works fast and doesn't even realize it.

"Everest refuses to go into music professionally because he doesn't feel its fair, but I believe its his own voice and it should be heard."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Fenris grinned as he looked at Hakuru, and thought to himself, kid works fast and doesn't even realize it.
"Everest refuses to go into music professionally because he doesn't feel its fair, but I believe its his own voice and it should be heard."

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru nodded, "He's pretty good, better then most thing's I have heard, so I think the same thing, though why does he think it wouldn't be fair?" she asked, and looked at him.

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru nodded, "He's pretty good, better then most thing's I have heard, so I think the same thing, though why does he think it wouldn't be fair?" she asked, and looked at him.
"Has Everest ever told you he was born of sound and music? He means it literally. He can control sound so his voice always sounds perfect, that's why he doesn't think it's fair."

Nona said:

~*Mizuki Notaro*~

tumblr_o82b8nzLtb1vvy5bpo1_1280.jpg
Mizuki smiled softly at him "Its nice to officially meet you too Mr. Alchaeon" she said in response before sitting back a bit, her harp resting on her lap as she briefly viewed the sky. It looked like the rain wouldn't be coming back for a long while. which was good of course, she was quite comfortable where she was and she also didn't want this class to be wasted, it seemed like a good one, well of course it did, it was a music class, what would be a better place for the young princess to be. Her brief view of the clear sky ended when she heard Kansuke speak. Ah yes, she guessed it was fate. Well...she didnt guess as such, she was sure it was since she was sure she had found the right person. This was when she ran into a bit of a problem...deciding if she should spill the beans to why she was here or not. After all running up to someone you just met and saying you saw them in your dreams isn't the best way to approach things. It sounded...creepy. "Mhm, it could be alright, things like that are more likely than you think" she eventually answered as she her gaze drifted down to her harp, looking over the royal crest that was engraved on it for a moment as she thought. Remembering it was her duty to carry out this task of finding this boy, but she wouldn't say just now. No, she needed to make sure it was him and as well as that, she needed to find the right way to tell him without looking like a complete lunatic.

Extra Info

School grounds (Outside)

Sitting and Talking with Kansuke

Mood:

Thoughtful

Objective:

Deciding what to do about her task

Interacting with:

Kansuke

Tags:

gBCMXR6.png

Sky.Link.full.626693.jpg

Kansuke nodded, glancing back at the teacher as they were starting to rally everyone together to actually start class. He wanted to get to talk with her a bit more, because the way she talked and acted just seemed way too familiar for him to just ignore. He wanted to know what it was that was so... was alluring the right word? He wasn't sure if he'd ever know, but right now that didn't matter as the teacher was calling his name.
"Ah, sorry, lets talk later?" he shrugged sheepishly as he made his way over to the teacher, who was particularly impressed by his dealings with the rain earlier and had noticed he had a conductors baton with him, and wanted to know if he would be the student conductor for the year in the class. Taken aback a bit, Kansuke agreed, glancing at Mizuki a moment before putting away his ocarina and took out his Wind Waker, the sun glinting off the shiny metal of the baton.

He had never directed anybody but himself, if he was being honest. But Kansuke wasn't one to say no to a request from somebody. It was kind of hardwired into his actions and thought processes to do as much as he could for other people, no matter how ridiculous or silly or mundane or challenging the task. This was going to be a new challenge for him, but he felt confident in his conducting skills, so there was nothing to fear, right? For now, he was to watch the teacher and learn how things were done, and later in the year Kansuke would take over, with directions from the teacher as to how to best be in the position of conductor. Kansuke nodded, watching the teacher intently as they began the warm-up exercises, though he did steal a few glances at Mizuki during the time. It was then that his eyes fell on the royal crest on her harp, and his eyes widened in surprise and familiarity at the sight. That was... Before he could think on it further, he heard the teacher clear their throat, obviously having seen Kansuke spacing out and looking at some girl in the crowd.
"Sorry.." he muttered, bringing his attention back to watching the teacher, his mind now reeling over trying to figure out just what was up with that girl.

no slide
no slide

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]"Has Everest ever told you he was born of sound and music? He means it literally. He can control sound so his voice always sounds perfect, that's why he doesn't think it's fair."

[/QUOTE]
"Fair to who? the other people that make music? I dont see how, I mean, I'm sure he was born of sound and music for a reason" Hakuru said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back